|A new build of the Showtime Mediacenter has been released. 3.5.212-g74a1a39 is out. You can download it on the official Lonely Coder website linked below.
* Also, the Youtube Plugin has been updated to v1.4, and of course, it requires the latest Showtime 3.5.212. These are the changes:
| - Add: Show Feeds|
- Add: Sort feeds (published, relevance, views, rating, position, comments, duration and title)
- Add: Filter Channel Feeds by Type
- Add: Filter Show Feeds by Genre
- Add: Filter Show Feeds by Region
- Add: Filter Movie Feeds by Genre
- Add: Filter Movie Feeds by Region
- Add: Filter Standard Feeds by Hungary region
- Add: Live Feeds
- Add: Background support (can be enabled via Settings page)
- Add: Set minimum resolution to play
- Add: Filter Movie Feeds by Language
- Enhancement: Only show free content in Movie Feeds
- Enhancement: If it is not possible to get the original video link(s), try to get an error message
- Enhancement: Use API version 2.1, it allows Google users that don't have a Youtube channel to use some features of Youtube
- Enhancement: Upon Youtube entrance show Login popup if setting enabled, if user does not authenticate there he will not have access to features exclusive for Youtube users
- Enhancement: Show Message Alert when user uses an action (e.g. like a video, add to favorites, ...)
Where to get it you ask? Well, check out the installation instructions:
|Installation: Available in Repository, in Start Page of Showtime click the puzzle icon in top right, click Available, click Youtube, click Install, voilá! You have the plugin installed, quite simple yes? Now it's time of the real fun!|
* And finally, the Navi-X Plugin also received an update. This one finally got out from beta stages!
| "Navi-X is a 'content aggregator' app that provides access to all kinds of multimedia content, listed on a public directory of user contributed listings or playlists for playing on your TV or PC! Users can link to content and playback video, audio, pictures, podcasts, text, rss and html on the internet and share it with people around the world in seconds! Create fully customizable playlists with backgrounds, logos and icons as well as link to your favorite multimedia on the internet or browse the already existing directory of publicly available content, in one sleek, fast and unified application!"|
Grab the latest version HERE and just put it in the normal place for plugins! Apparently, the plugin also will be added soon to the repository.
Well, there you go! Enjoy it!
General and underground news for real gamers