PDA

View Full Version : My PS3 has no power and I tested another PSU

faramith
09-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi I was playing my PS3 then it suddenly shut down,
It has no power, I tested the PSU on another PS3 and it works!
I placed another PSU on the unit and it still has no power,
anyone has any idea? thanks!

grantblakey
10-22-2009, 12:20 PM
No sorry I dont know how to fix it but I do know where not to get it fixed

BEWARE OF SKP Repair !!!!!! DANGER

I have just picked up my console from SKP Pro Console Repair in Dundee, 83 king street, dd1 2yj. They bill themselves as repairing Xbox, Playstations, etc. I dropped off my console and was told that the cost to fix said item would be £50. I duly paid the £50 and was told to pick up the console in 3 hours. Fantastic I thought, how wrong can one be. On trying my console I was dumbfounded that the console was not fixed, how odd. I returned to SKP in Dundee and the gentleman behind the counter then told me to return in another 3 hours. Fair enough !!! 3 boring hours passed and went back. The tall guy behind the counter then informed me that he could in fact not fix the item. Fair enough !!! However has only refunded £30 and charged me £20 NOT TO FIX my console. When I complained this, the gentleman in question became very aggressive and abusive. The guy is about 6ft 4 and with a skin head !!! In short they charged me for not fixing my console and I got the feeling that if I argued anymore he was gonna Fix me. Dont use this company, they charge for not fixing items and the so called customer service, is well.... should we say dangerous !!!!!!!

P.s
They guy would not give me his name and the "company" do not have a phone number. How suspicious does that appear !!!!!!!