PDA

View Full Version : Capcom's surprise spoiled - Super Street Fighter IV revealed

Zeus
09-28-2009, 06:02 PM
It looks like Capcom's big announcement has been leaked a day earlier. A French website claims that their big announcement is Super Street Fighter IV and this version will include characters such as T.Hawk and Juri.

<blockquote>The source is apparently JV247, a French website, which claims an anonymous source revealed a couple of facts about the game - namely, that two of the new characters for the game are T.Hawk and Juri, the former a veteran of Super Street Fighter II, and the latter seemingly new.

We imagine we'll have more details tomorrow, but JV247 does note that it's unconfirmed as to whether this will be a new, seperate game, or whether it will be DLC. Or both. Or neither. Or, in fact, what systems it'll be coming to.</blockquote>

News Source: <A href="http://www.incgamers.com/News/18809/super-street-fighter-iv-revealed" target="_blank">IncGamers</a>

osnoozeo
09-28-2009, 06:45 PM
big woopdy fucking dooooo! sf4 sucked super sf4 will suck too! plus the fact theyll charge us for costumes n **** and players that are allready on the disk. **** CAPCOM! street fighter has been dead since then 90s

djkatarat
09-28-2009, 08:27 PM
big woopdy fucking dooooo! sf4 sucked super sf4 will suck too! plus the fact theyll charge us for costumes n **** and players that are allready on the disk. **** CAPCOM! street fighter has been dead since then 90s

sf4 didnt suck. charging for costumes sucked. charging us for updates suck (if thats what they will do for super street fighter 4).

street fighter was born in the earlier 90s. its 20 years old, but its still number 1 in my book.

id pick street fighter over call of duty or halo anyday;)

osnoozeo
09-28-2009, 08:37 PM
sf4 didnt suck. charging for costumes sucked. charging us for updates suck (if thats what they will do for super street fighter 4).

street fighter was born in the earlier 90s. its 20 years old, but its still number 1 in my book.

yea i dont know about all that. cod owns sf4 and all other sf's as matter of fact. ive use to be a fan of sf back in the 90s on the arcade machines and hell even on the old snes and genesis. but it got old real quick with the same game for another 50bux. and this is the same thing theyve been doing for last 20yrs, come out with the same rehashed game and add 1 thing and charge another 60bux for it. i hope not many ppl buy this game. i doubt many will

sliggo
09-29-2009, 04:44 AM

I was playing street fighter in the arcades 20 years ago, it does not feel fresh or exciting anymore, each to their own but I would sooner play cod2 than this let alone mw, waw or mw2.

RuneEdge
09-29-2009, 06:12 AM
If you prefer COD over this then the chances are you probably havent reached puberty yet and your opinion doesnt matter.

HyperTech
09-29-2009, 08:38 AM
If you prefer COD over this then the chances are you probably havent reached puberty yet and your opinion doesnt matter.

hahaha good one!

snake9677
09-29-2009, 09:01 AM

seconded and +3 internets

sliggo
09-29-2009, 10:42 AM

cant really compare the two, but Call of duty is good and street fighter is sh*t.

kcvfr400
09-29-2009, 10:53 AM
I was playing street fighter in the arcades 20 years ago, it does not feel fresh or exciting anymore, each to their own but I would sooner play cod2 than this let alone mw, waw or mw2.

Your right its not fresh but does still feel good in a nostalgic and familiar. Though comparing to a different genre doesn't say anything but you like different games all in the same genre that is not fighting games.

The real issue is everyone knew this would happen as they cannot just make 1 Streetfighter 4 just like they made many version of 2 and 3. Capcom seem the worse culprit of rehashes to screw their fanbase at times.

[ACF]Umax
09-29-2009, 12:21 PM
cant really compare the two, but Call of duty is good and street fighter is sh*t.

Hahaha, quote of the month!