PDA

View Full Version : Wii brick with wii sport resort

rtbrad
10-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Dear Friends, I´m really new on this, so I´m requesting your help in order to save my wii:

My wii was version 4.0, so friend of mine did a downgrade to v.3.2 and installed HBC, he said to me that there was not possible to install the bootmii but only as an IOS. I do not have copy of NAND and any preloader. Yesterday we put the Wii Sport Resort and upgrade from the disc, and after reset the wii stop working. The ON led is green but there is "no input" on TV. Wii dont repond to any (full brick). I dont have a modchip.

I have been reading that using chip (Infec..) can help to unbrick the wii. Hopefully you can tell me what solutions can be done and how to do these.

Thanks

tech3475
10-13-2009, 01:34 AM
Infectus requires a NAND dump to work and dont use anyone else dump.

1) check the sticky
2) try savemiifrii

Was your game from a different region to your wii? Maybe your TV doesnt support the signal e.g. PAL on an NTSC TV

rtbrad
10-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Thanks for your reply

It was same region (NTSC). It is my understand that savemiifrii method wont help.

It will be interesting to hear other people´s opinion.

B/R

rtbrad
10-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Another question is; if I wait to newer Games Disc with have an v4.0 or later software update, can I use the SaveMii in order to install the new System Menu and recover the system?

Thanks in Advance

tech3475
10-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Savemii/frii only works with semi-bricks, its basically hit or miss.

rtbrad
10-13-2009, 01:06 PM
If I put One ModChip on My Wii, Can I use a custom-made autoboot DVD?

Thx

amgat
10-14-2009, 01:01 AM
Sound like a bricked wii. You could try booting the Wii Backup disc v1.31. I have never tested this myself as I never received any bricked wii's from my customers. You will need to have a modchip installed in your wii to be able to boot this backup. good luck.

rtbrad
10-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks for your response

I´ve heard that since I could not boot it, it wont work to use a boot dvd. As I CANNOT ACCESS RECOVERY MENU, therefore I cannot boot a disc AT ALL.

It is true or if there any chance to save it?

Other things I´ve heard is that won't be able to do anything until a game with fw 4.2 is released and there is the possbilty it is dead...? If so, it is a chance to save my wii

Thanks in advance.

marcuskane1514
10-22-2009, 07:40 PM
there is like dozens upon dozens of files for one games and i cant download them all for some reason, so i would like to ask you if any of you can upload the Wii games in just the .iso format?