PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate USB Loader - Error #002

KingCane
10-13-2009, 08:57 PM
OK here's the problem I'm having. I have a soft-modded Wii (I believe 4.2U US) and I can play DVDs through the backup channel. Well I decided that I wanted to play my backups through a USB drive (for the faster loading times).

Well I installed Ultimate USB Loader (latest) and it gives me an error #002 whenever I try to play Family Fued 2010. Well I keep reading about USB Loaders having Error 002 fixes built in so I searched but could find none in the options. So I installed NeoGamma (Latest as well) and it works fine so I know I have all the required Cios but my problem is that I don't really like the GUI for NeoGamma and I wanted to know what fix can I use for Ultimate USB Loader because I really like the Cover Arts.

So I guess my question is does anyone on here have a fix for Error #002 for Ultimate USB Loader or is there a better USB Loader with cover arts or just an overall better GUI than NeoGamma? Please any help would be appreciated.

Biteable
10-14-2009, 04:02 AM
Here you go Matey
http://www.wiikendhacks.com/2009/08/usb-loader-gx-tutorial.html

Works fine. Got nice GUI and can also download covers for your games.
You are also able to select each game and alter and save the game load options
eg Error Fix -- Yes or No

KingCane
10-14-2009, 09:24 PM
Thanks a lot for the link. :D I appreciate you taking the time out to help another. I downloaded and installed that and am no longer going to use the other one that I was using as this has worked on the games that I've had on the hard drive. Once again thanks :D