PDA

View Full Version : IGN reviews FIFA 10 and it's nowhere near as good as PS3 or 360

Zeus
10-22-2009, 07:45 AM
IGN has reviewed FIFA 10 on the PC and it doesn't look to be good news. The game severely lags behind the PS3 and 360 versions of the game but with all that said, there is still room for enjoyment of the PC version.

<blockquote>FIFA 10 on PC lacks the incredibly authentic gameplay that you’ll find in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t things for you to enjoy. Manager Mode is home to plenty of gameplay hours and the graphics are solid on the pitch, even if the soccer isn’t as fluid as it should be. Be A Pro is enjoyable for a time, but I really would’ve liked to see Virtual Pro make its way to the platform. Maybe next year PC gamers will get the package that they deserve.</blockquote>

News Source: <A href="http://pc.ign.com/articles/103/1037097p1.html" target="_Blank">IGN</a>

mannyman789
10-22-2009, 11:30 AM
i hate to ignite a war.....but consoles are taking over. first mw2 now this.

rddr
10-22-2009, 01:21 PM
i hate to ignite a war.....but consoles are taking over. first mw2 now this.

Ahh what? This always happens with the sports titles on the PC. They always half-ass it when porting them over from the consoles, so nothing new here.

And what happen to Modern Warfare 2 "mw2" for the PC? Nothing, it is getting the same treatment as the console versions. You might say about the IWNET not having Dedicated server feature on the PC version for online play, but when was the last time did you get pwnd by bots and hacks in TF2 or CSS or L4D on Valve's servers? You didn't and that is what infinity ward is trying to do. Instead begging for hackers and bots on their PC version.