PDA

View Full Version : New Nintendo game will 'shock you' says IGN staffer

Zeus
10-22-2009, 08:49 AM
According to reports, an IGN staffer has revealed that a brand new game will 'shock you'. Apparently the title is totally unexpected and we'll all be 'blown away' once the title is eventually revealed.

<blockquote>
An apparent IGN employee has been claiming he knows what the new Nintendo game is that is to be announced soon. Going by the name GodIsSatan on the IGN Boards he states that it is not a new Mario game referred to by Charles Martinet. This new game is rumored to be from an established franchise and not a new IP.

When he heard of the game it"shocked the hell" out of him and that the title certainly wasn’t expected. “Trust me at this point when I say there won’t be too many people out there who will be blown away when this one gets revealed. There is one interesting aspect to the title that hasn’t been fully revealed yet. The ultimate quality of this title may hinge on how well this aspect is executed."</blockquote>

News Source: <A href="http://nintendodpad.com/Welcome/News/Entries/2009/10/22_IGN_Staffer%3A_New_Nintendo_game_will_%E2%80%9C blow_you_away%E2%80%9D.html" target="_Blank">Nintendopad</a>

CharmedonWB
10-22-2009, 09:30 AM
My first thought was Kid Icarus, but then I am not sure if you can consider KI an established franchise. Either way I'm anticipating to see what it is.

GTluver
10-22-2009, 09:53 AM
I wanna c remakes of good ol games like: Rambo, Out of This World, Super Adventure Island series, Robocop, etc

tech3475
10-22-2009, 11:42 AM
Personally I would like to see a true sequel to star fox, I thought the mini game in warioware smooth moves was a good example of how it can be done.

cafevincent
10-22-2009, 01:51 PM
I wish it's another Mario Kart. Or even better a re-release of the previous MK with double the amount of vehicles and tracks to make it a proper sequel, effectively replacing the original. They should throw in the cars & tracks from Double Dash as a bonus.

rddr
10-22-2009, 01:54 PM
My first thought was Kid Icarus, but then I am not sure if you can consider KI an established franchise. Either way I'm anticipating to see what it is.

It probably is Kid Icarus. Or a new game of Ice climbers. ...Donkey Kong? Naaa.

kama
10-22-2009, 04:23 PM
DukeNukem4Ever on the Wii?

Xenontc
10-22-2009, 05:11 PM
It's probably the new Mickey game.

rddr
10-22-2009, 05:43 PM
It's probably the new Mickey game.

Ohhh yea, I forgot, yea it probably is, since there hasn't been game footage but concept art. Good point!

Its "Epic Mickey" by the way, sure is an original title, isn't it? lol.

Demonic_Cr0w
10-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Ohhh yea, I forgot, yea it probably is, since there hasn't been game footage but concept art. Good point!

Its "Epic Mickey" by the way, sure is an original title, isn't it? lol.No, it's not Epic Micky... That wouldn't shock anyone considering it's already been announced... anyways, who knows? Maybe Shenmue 3?

*StoneCold*
10-22-2009, 09:03 PM
It's Donkey Kong...

Wakutan
10-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Kabuki Quantum Fighter 2 NAO!!!

grapeape
10-22-2009, 09:55 PM
The vitality sensor doubles as a probe....the a new Wario will shock you when you screw up :) Yea not likely but it would be funny as hell....

zecht
10-23-2009, 02:34 AM
Fingers crossed for F-Zero with motion plus support.

CZroe
10-23-2009, 10:49 AM
“Trust me at this point when I say there won’t be too many people out there who will be blown away when this one gets revealed."

???

That sounds a little backwards.

I think it has something to do with Bungie breaking off to explore other "opportunities." I doubt that they could do anything with the Halo name on Wii, but perhaps it has something to do with that? I mean, it's certainly been long enough for some kind of announcement.

I'll play it safe and say that it has something to do with Kirby. :cool:

Desolationstorm
10-23-2009, 12:54 PM
There is a long list of Nintendo IPs Id like them to revist but who knows what this would be.

Id like a new StarFox tbh

Xenontc
10-23-2009, 01:36 PM

Its "Epic Mickey" by the way, sure is an original title, isn't it? lol.

Yea, it's on the cover of the new Game Informer magazine.

put4558350
10-24-2009, 05:10 AM
How about next Zelda ?

Nintendo show only one picture. but i kind of think that it's more likely than Mario. (Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Super Mario Bros Wii just come)

No information about next Zelda. But Minamoto say that you might need motion-plus for this game.

So control theme might have a big change. so much that motion-plus can't be optional.

JonathanD
10-25-2009, 04:15 PM

I actually heard that Kid Icarus IS due for a release so if this it then I am not surprised.

I had hoped for an even more obscure game maybe a new Track and Field or something like that.

In the end Nintendo has a large catalog of really old games that could use a huge update and picking one of them is almost like picking lotto numbers lol

Maybe we will all win and it will be something fun :)

NeoNight
10-26-2009, 12:54 AM
The guys name is GodIsSatan.... I wouldn't believe anything he says lol. I doubt he's an IGN staffer.

niboRasooR
10-28-2009, 05:33 AM
Who says it's will be a Wii-game?

I'm pretty sure it will be an exclusive DSi-game. Aspect being two touch screens and camera use.