PDA

View Full Version : IGN gets a first look at EA MMA, likes it and wants more

Zeus
11-09-2009, 07:17 PM
IGN has had a first look at EA Sports MMA game and said that they liked it and wanted some more time with it! Apparently the game itself is based on a heavily modified version of the Fight Night Round 4 engine which is a good thing we'd like to think!

<blockquote>My look at EA Sports MMA was definitely short and sweet and left me wanting a lot more. EA Sports was understandably guarded about the specifics of things like the career mode and the controls which are likely still being finalized. My one concern is the number of fighters that will be in the game. When asked about the number of fighters on the roster, Jackson said that EA Sports is focusing on the quality of each fighter rather than having a huge roster. Sounds to me like it won't be as expansive as what was seen in THQ's UFC game, but we'll have to wait until more is revealed for the real answer to that question. It's also interesting that EA is considering adding a women's division of fighters. I, for one, completely support that move if it happens.

We'll have much more on EA Sports MMA as it progresses and nears its 2010 release date on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. For now, check out the teaser trailer and the first batch of screenshots. </blockquote>

News Source: <a href="http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/104/1043350p1.html" target="_blank">IGN</a>

iLLNESS
11-09-2009, 11:57 PM
teaser looks like **** compared to the ufc game

shoop_dawhoop
11-10-2009, 02:51 AM
teaser looks like **** compared to the ufc game

are u kidding me? it looks liek 10 times better.

sped
11-10-2009, 11:30 AM
I have to agree. If those are the graphics n game play, then this looks sweet!!