PDA

View Full Version : How can i RROD a Elite Jesper ?

topscots
11-14-2009, 04:30 AM
Hey guys

MY elite has been banned, I still have a warrantee Sticker for it. I have a whatever happens guarantee, They will replace on the spot as long as it’s not band whets the best way to make this sucker RROD ?

Or should i wait until the new firmware is released and do it ?

:eek:

snake2
11-14-2009, 09:40 AM
you could stick some screw drivers in the fan vents to stop the fan then let it ever heat too long that might do it

ThreeDog
11-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Hey guys

MY elite has been banned, I still have a warrantee Sticker for it. I have a whatever happens guarantee, They will replace on the spot as long as it’s not band whets the best way to make this sucker RROD ?

MS will know your console is banned and reject it, if somehow your console does get through that check the one you get back will be banned anyway.

Just because you're a pirate and got banned doesn't mean you should escalate to fraud or obtaining goods by deception, Suck it up its your fault go and buy another console if you want live that badly.

sirxlaughs
11-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Hey guys

Try to open a repair ticket on support.xbox.com. If you get error 54420, you're out of luck. They know you're banned and they won't accept your console.

Sparks988
11-15-2009, 01:33 PM
its like sending in a modded one which is not banned they will send it back because its been tampered with and warranty is void, you are even worse off cos they know yours is modded even before they get it.

croatoan
11-28-2009, 06:03 AM
I would be very surprised if your warranty is not already revoked. If its banned you really have no option but to get another.

gman1275
12-05-2009, 02:35 AM
Sparks988 what you said is not true. I personally sent in two different modified consoles and got brand new consoles sent back to me. One was a launch unit with ixtreme 1.4 installed and the other was a unit that I put a benq drive in (so it would run a little more quite) with stock firmware but spoofed. Neither console even had a warranty sticker and they took them back and sent new units in their place no questions ask. To help the original poster- did you happen to buy an extended warranty from wherever you bought it? I have a buddy that bought one from walmart and his system died but it wasn't an E74 or RROD and walmart took it back and gave him a gift card for a new one! Heck I guess you could go buy a new one and do the warranty thing and then send back the old one in a week or so.

Radament
12-05-2009, 05:48 AM
Its called retail fraud and is a crime.

Not like you'd achive anything with it, your console is banned, you have no warranty.

gman1275
12-08-2009, 01:50 AM
Sure are a lot of "retail fraud" police on this site. Funny thing is that what they say is absolutely false. I have hacked my consoles which both failed turned around and sent them back and got new ones. Oh, FYI neither console is banned. I have been on live with both of them. Haven't hacked them again yet. Waiting for LT to come out.:D

Radament
12-08-2009, 04:46 AM
You know your post didn't make any sense, don't you?
Noone said M$ won't accept modified consoles, its a know fact they do.

That doesn't make it more legal.

gman112287
12-08-2009, 11:51 AM
It doesn't matter that it's fraud. The initial post asked how to get a new console by fronting that he needed a repair. we all know its illegal but, who here isn't a pirate? Nuff said...

Radament
12-08-2009, 02:03 PM
True.

Well then. Ignore the posts about putting a screw in the fans. It won't work.

Pull it apart, grab a heatgun and let that GPU suffer.

neoragex
12-08-2009, 04:59 PM
putting a screw or toothpick in the fans wont work, it only brings your console two red rings(overheat).
well, it's deadly easy to RROD your console in 5 secs, but it is illegal to send "homemade RROD" console to M$ for repair. M$ may suit you for warranty fraud, this is at your own risk.
Let's begin...
remove face plate and harddrive if have. take off the top plate with care(dont break it:D) Now we can see GPU heatsink through holes. Try to lift GPU a little bit with a thin flat blade screwdriver just at right down position of the HDD SATA port. Carefully insert your screwdriver into PCB and heatsink if necessary. Do not scratch PCB, micro chip, semiconductor or anything like them.
if your console has been overheat just before you do this, the softened thermal paste makes things easier.
put everything back to your box, turn your baby on, now you get RROD.:D
do own research if you're interested. I didnt use it to make my box RROD then sent it to M$.

gman1275
12-09-2009, 01:16 AM
Amen! gman1122 just what I was thinking. By the way Radament I was reffering to what Threedog said about MS rejecting your repair if it's been modified. Learn to read.:eek:

Radament
12-09-2009, 05:11 AM
Microsoft doesn't accept banned consoles for repair.

True story.

gman112287
12-09-2009, 11:13 AM
they will repair it if it hasn't been banned. Xbox 360 modified drive owners that have sent their box in have confirmed this.