PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex - save file problem

fme008
11-14-2009, 11:50 PM
I found this COD: Modern Warfare Reflex save on wiisave.com and when I try to copy to my Wii it cannot be copied, it's a normal data.bin file.

So since it didn't work, I just put it in my SD card and when I play the game, somehow the Wii recognized the save file in my SD card and I get this Error #001 Unauthorized device detected. WHen I delete the save file from SD card the game works.

I have a launch Wii and Wiikey v1 installed. I have the newest firmware installed.

tech3475
11-15-2009, 02:46 AM
I found this COD: Modern Warfare Reflex save on wiisave.com and when I try to copy to my Wii it cannot be copied, it's a normal data.bin file.

So since it didn't work, I just put it in my SD card and when I play the game, somehow the Wii recognized the save file in my SD card and I get this Error #001 Unauthorized device detected. WHen I delete the save file from SD card the game works.

I have a launch Wii and Wiikey v1 installed. I have the newest firmware installed.

1. What sys software do you have?
2. Have you tried preloader/starfall/startpatch and enable the option to remove the restriction
3. Is your wiikey on 1.9s firmware? Also run the config disc and enable all options but make the drive speed 3x. May not work for sys menu 4.2