PDA

View Full Version : Some guidance

bluediablito
11-20-2009, 10:05 AM
hello to all i am new to the wii mod community
i recently got a hold of 2 wii (two wii that was bought on release date my bigger bother and his wife bought it and got tire of it and gave it up)
i just purchase the new super mario and i realized that i have 3.2u on my wii before i update i wanted to softmod my wii so i can play super mario on both wii
i was wondering how can i soft mod my wii so it can play a backup of super mario 2
what i have
wii fw-3.2u
i own the legend of zelda (first release game that was ship and sold in the usa)
i have 2 sd cards (2gb, 8gb)
3 flash drive (4gb, 8gb, 16gb)
super mario bros 2 (download file with patch fix since i don't know how to make a backup, and the original copy of mario purchase 5 days ago in game stop)

camn some one please tell me how can i mod my wii
i see many post talking about chip but i don't have a chip... and others about updating to 4.1 or 4.2 but i don't under stand can some one please help....................

hanz
11-20-2009, 09:30 PM
i recently got a hold of 2 wii (two wii that was bought on release date my bigger bother and his wife bought it and got tire of it and gave it up)
i just purchase the new super mario and i realized that i have 3.2u on my wii before i update i wanted to softmod my wii so i can play super mario on both wii
i was wondering how can i soft mod my wii so it can play a backup of super mario 2
what i have
wii fw-3.2u
i own the legend of zelda (first release game that was ship and sold in the usa)
super mario bros 2 (download file with patch fix since i don't know how to make a backup, and the original copy of mario purchase 5 days ago in game stop)

i see many post talking about chip but i don't have a chip... and others about updating to 4.1 or 4.2 but i don't under stand can some one please help....................

http://sites.google.com/site/usbloadergui

skirocket
11-21-2009, 04:34 AM
what i have
wii fw-3.2u

Follow this guide http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-guides-tutorials-only/16970-new-3-1-4-1-softmod-any-wii.html then install the usbloader Hanz posted

bluediablito
11-21-2009, 08:38 AM
thank you so mush..........sorry i am completly new to all this and its kinda hard to follow it not knowing were to start or what to do.
one question what exactly are these 2 link if you don't mind me asking?
and are they the lates update mod?
and about the patch for the games ...what should i do, how can i use it?
thank you againd