PDA

View Full Version : Got New elite with flashable drive what to do ?

topscots
11-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Hey guys i manged to get my Band 360 swapped at game station due to a what ever happens watynte . So i opend it to day to see its a New liton that i cant flash the 9 series.

My issues is do i break it take it back and see what i get i may be lucky and get a differnt drive or trade it in and get a 2nd had Pre. ??????

any ideas

neoragex
11-20-2009, 04:04 PM
I would just wait for new hack for 93450c coming out as I got a spare hackable XBOX:D

Sparks988
11-20-2009, 05:04 PM
If they notice anything like damage to warranty seals you will be stuck with it, ms have asked a lot of sellers to check for tampering so be carefull.

saleem
11-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Hey guys i manged to get my Band 360 swapped at game station due to a what ever happens watynte . So i opend it to day to see its a New liton that i cant flash the 9 series.

My issues is do i break it take it back and see what i get i may be lucky and get a differnt drive or trade it in and get a 2nd had Pre. ??????

any ideas

i would say you should get a life.either that and leave the 360 on the ground outside and jump outta your window onto it and do a "watynte" you sad person!

topscots
11-21-2009, 01:54 AM
i would say you should get a life.either that and leave the 360 on the ground outside and jump outta your window onto it and do a "watynte" you sad person!

Here you english ****. am not going to rise to it

HookeyStreet
11-21-2009, 08:07 AM

any ideas

Youve got ZERO chance of getting a new system with a flashable drive from GAME/GameStation (same company) because ALL of their systems are now September onwards models, which means 9xxx series drives :(

Also, be careful because they may try to BS you and say it has to go back to MS. This is because MS have told them to do this because of all the banned 360's that been taken back and swapped because of the 2 year extended warranty scheme (that you obviously purchased from GameStation)

When I got one recently I made them check the dates on the console for me ;) At the moment the best models are early August ones ;)