PDA

View Full Version : new super mario bros (truncha bug issue?)

stephy
11-24-2009, 12:06 PM
I followed this guide http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide/trucha

I got stuck at #6 for wii online as I already had io60 and it wouldn't even let me press A. Also is there something to say that truncha bug works for w/e ios it looks at? Kind of annoying.. The game has been patched using New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_USA_main.dol_FiX_Wii-iND with the bat file. My wii 4.1u and even tried for a last ditch effort using pimp my wii but still nothing. What happens is green screen and reboot and on a side note Pokemon Battle Revolution freezes at black screen and in google someone said that truncha will fix it but no clue.

tech3475
11-24-2009, 01:29 PM
IOS 60 has been removed from nintendos servers, replaced with a stub and would brick your console, you can get an older version on xbins (google auto xbins).

But I dont know if DOP-IOS has an offline install available.

stephy
11-25-2009, 02:26 AM
I just found out signcheck 0.3b had issues but 0.3 was ok? After installing the other version now all? of the iso's report trucha enabled.. :# I guess now it's another reason why the game isn't working lol. :\

spooky37
11-25-2009, 03:29 AM
Just follow the instructions on the first page of this guide and apply the ppf patch to the image and it will run from usb loader or disc for soft mod or hard mod without the need to install anything on your will.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=189802

I applied this ppf patch to the scrubbed pal release (376mb) and it works perfectly off disc and usb loader for me and all my friends, some using NeoGamma R7 others with NeoGamma R8 beta 12 but all using Cios rev 14.

stephy
11-26-2009, 01:23 AM
I don't know exactly what is going on but maybe I got 2 different bad versions of the game? I usually stay clear of guides that people post as even if there different they lead to the same result but since I was at the end of my rope I tried that and still no go.. I've dedicated 4 disks to this game, tried 2 releases and the second one was patched already and the first got patched 2 different ways (not the same iso of course) and trucha bug was supposedly enabled.. So I don't know whats wrong but there should really be a better way as this stuff isn't 100% for working even if people say follow the guide! (I thank you anyways for the help..) I decided to just try an old 7gb hd and at the very first loading it worked.. :\