PDA

View Full Version : some games wont read via back up launcher, help needed!

hollandish1
12-01-2009, 01:42 PM
hi, been doing wii games and most work fine, done a couple recently and they wont load, getting error code 002 with a blue screen. does any body no why this is happening? patching to 249 and burning with image burn.
any ideas welcome.

stephy
12-01-2009, 03:10 PM
I know neogamma used to have that option or now it does it auto. for fixing that 002 error.

hanz
12-01-2009, 08:42 PM
I know neogamma used to have that option or now it does it auto. for fixing that 002 error.

Neogamma in my opinion is outdated. I use Gxloader which currently gets new builds every over day. That will fix the 002 problem anyway

http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/revisions

hollandish1
12-02-2009, 02:21 AM
hi, thanks for the info, how do i go about installing that gx loader? and is there a link to the files i need? ive not modded many wii's so only no the basics.

stephy
12-02-2009, 05:55 AM
If you went to that link he posted the instructions are up top.

Revisions
New Revisions and their changelog go here ;-)
Download the rXXX.dol, rename it to boot.dol and put it at "SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/"

stephy
12-02-2009, 05:58 AM
Neogamma in my opinion is outdated. I use Gxloader which currently gets new builds every over day. That will fix the 002 problem anyway

http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/revisions

Is there an easy fix then for Exception (DSI) Occurred? I have like 3? different games that when I put them on there and try and run loader gx it wont even start to run the games. :( Neogamma seems to work along with others better then loader gx atm.

hanz
12-03-2009, 03:26 AM
Is there an easy fix then for Exception (DSI) Occurred? I have like 3? different games that when I put them on there and try and run loader gx it wont even start to run the games. :( Neogamma seems to work along with others better then loader gx atm.

1. What Games? NTSC/PAL?

2. What Build revision of GX?

3. What combinations used in the Loader options?

hollandish1
12-03-2009, 09:19 AM
hi, im using pal. i have sorted it now with a new back up launcher wad. can you help with installing the internet channel? i cant acess shop channel without updating and im not sure if its safe to do as i dont want to mess up my softmod. tried installing different wads ive found and used versions 1.3 and 1.4 wadmanager. it gets so far and i get error ret 1022. any ideas of my best optioins to get it?

hanz
12-03-2009, 01:29 PM
hi, im using pal. i have sorted it now with a new back up launcher wad. can you help with installing the internet channel? i cant acess shop channel without updating and im not sure if its safe to do as i dont want to mess up my softmod. tried installing different wads ive found and used versions 1.3 and 1.4 wadmanager. it gets so far and i get error ret 1022. any ideas of my best optioins to get it?

To get internet channel go here:

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/WiiSCU

Above was already posted for you in your other thread. Please read them.

Uninstall Ciso rev 15 with anytitledeleter and go back to rev 14 if you have it. Use WAD manager 1.5 for WAD installs but you dont need it for the shop channels, etc. Use the link provided for that.

Update the HBC and install bootmii and make a backup of the Wii NAND before you start messing incase you brick it, if you dont know what your doing.