PDA

View Full Version : Mega Man 10 announced in latest Nintendo Power

Zeus
12-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Woop woop! A New Mega Man, number 10 to be precise has beeen revealed in the latest Nintendo Power. And with the new game, comes new levels and new features as you'd expect.

Scans and all the rest of it are currently on show at <a href="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381873" target="_Blank">Neogaf</a>

msanchez
12-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Woop woop! A New Mega Man, number 10 to be precise has beeen revealed in the latest Nintendo Power. And with the new game, comes new levels and new features as you'd expect.

Scans and all the rest of it are currently on show at <a href="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381873" target="_Blank">Neogaf</a>

I was starting to miss the blue bomber :D I wouldn't be against another 2D entry in the "X" series, but the old SNES ones. Never really been able to get into any of the newer Mega Man series.

QrafTee
12-10-2009, 12:14 AM
I was starting to miss the blue bomber :D I wouldn't be against another 2D entry in the "X" series, but the old SNES ones. Never really been able to get into any of the newer Mega Man series.I'm with you. Old school X with one set of upgrades and an extra bonus one is all we need. We don't need 6 sets of different upgrades and all the complicated junk.

CZroe
12-10-2009, 12:22 PM
I was starting to miss the blue bomber :D I wouldn't be against another 2D entry in the "X" series, but the old SNES ones. Never really been able to get into any of the newer Mega Man series.

X1-4 were good. X3 was also available on PSX and X4 wasn't even on SNES, so I wouldn't write off all the PSX games, though they only assed-up X3 with the crappy FMVs. The others were garbage, including the PS2 games. Even so, back then I bought X4 on PC. :D There's a Saturn version too and, of course, the MMX Collection.

Xenogears V
12-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Wow. I f*cking love megaman. I hope same versiona lso for ps2 and in 2d.

msanchez
12-10-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm with you. Old school X with one set of upgrades and an extra bonus one is all we need. We don't need 6 sets of different upgrades and all the complicated junk.

EXACTLY! I love complicated games, but this is megaman here.... jump, slide, climb, shoot, switch weapon, dash... that's all I need from a megaman game. Oh and slashing away with Zero's saber is pretty fun too, if they do a regular megaman I want to see more of protoman on it.

X1-4 were good. X3 was also available on PSX and X4 wasn't even on SNES, so I wouldn't write off all the PSX games, though they only assed-up X3 with the crappy FMVs. The others were garbage, including the PS2 games. Even so, back then I bought X4 on PC. :D There's a Saturn version too and, of course, the MMX Collection.

Ok sure if you wanna get technical about it :p

I really wanted to like the ps2 games, but I just couldn't get into them, surprisingly not even the comman mission games, which I was liking but quickly got tired off. As much as I like RPGs, I realized that some things just wouldn't work. I had always wanted to see a Street Fighter RPG, but after that I'm having second thoughts... still it could be cool.

CZroe
12-15-2009, 10:00 AM
I really wanted to like the ps2 games, but I just couldn't get into them, surprisingly not even the comman mission games, which I was liking but quickly got tired off. As much as I like RPGs, I realized that some things just wouldn't work. I had always wanted to see a Street Fighter RPG, but after that I'm having second thoughts... still it could be cool.

Maverick Hunter X (PSP MMX remake) was pretty damn good too. ;) If they wanted to go 3D like they did on the PS2, they should have preserved the gameplay like they did with MHX.

msanchez
12-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Maverick Hunter X (PSP MMX remake) was pretty damn good too. ;) If they wanted to go 3D like they did on the PS2, they should have preserved the gameplay like they did with MHX.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't remind me of that game, I'm about to go rip someone's head off. The game just disappeared one day from somewhere and I've never been able to find it; ok so sure I hace a cso of it, but it was maybe the 3rd psp game I considered worthy of a buy. I'll probably have to buy it again eventually.

CZroe
12-16-2009, 12:31 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't remind me of that game, I'm about to go rip someone's head off. The game just disappeared one day from somewhere and I've never been able to find it; ok so sure I hace a cso of it, but it was maybe the 3rd psp game I considered worthy of a buy. I'll probably have to buy it again eventually.

WTF?! Are you me somehow posting from an alternate reality or something?! I purchased two games over the lifetime of my PSP... WipEout PurE at launch (still impresses me to this day) and Megaman Maverick Hunter X. The UMD case for WipEout PurE came apart but it still works and the UMD for MM Maverick Hunter X completely disappeared years ago. I've been frustrated as hell ever since because I can't imagine what happened to it. None of my friends own (or owned) a PSP so I didn't loan it or anything. I still have the case and everything else. :( I recall offering to let a friend/fellow MMX fan borrow my PSP with it but I still have the PSP and, IIRC, he never did take me up on the offer (he completed it while visiting and watched the Sigma origin story). I obviously didn't loan the case with it, which I would have done if it were ever loaned out with more than one game. Heck, I probably would've only loaned it with a backup, considering that I tested that out with the 2.0 loader before buying it.

I remember that I bought it as soon as it was possible to play FW2.0 games on an exploitable 1.5 launch unit! I never even sent off for the mail-in rebate Capcom was offering at the time.

I would say that my PSP was a $250 WipEout and Megaman machine except that I did run a lot of homebrew and I did occasionally rent PSP games.

msanchez
12-16-2009, 05:20 PM
WTF?! Are you me somehow posting from an alternate reality or something?! I purchased two games over the lifetime of my PSP... WipEout PurE at launch (still impresses me to this day) and Megaman Maverick Hunter X. The UMD case for WipEout PurE came apart but it still works and the UMD for MM Maverick Hunter X completely disappeared years ago. I've been frustrated as hell ever since because I can't imagine what happened to it. None of my friends own (or owned) a PSP so I didn't loan it or anything. I still have the case and everything else. :( I recall offering to let a friend/fellow MMX fan borrow my PSP with it but I still have the PSP and, IIRC, he never did take me up on the offer (he completed it while visiting and watched the Sigma origin story). I obviously didn't loan the case with it, which I would have done if it were ever loaned out with more than one game. Heck, I probably would've only loaned it with a backup, considering that I tested that out with the 2.0 loader before buying it.

I remember that I bought it as soon as it was possible to play FW2.0 games on an exploitable 1.5 launch unit! I never even sent off for the mail-in rebate Capcom was offering at the time.

I would say that my PSP was a $250 WipEout and Megaman machine except that I did run a lot of homebrew and I did occasionally rent PSP games.

And the plot thickens.

Well I've bought a few psp games.... but for some reason I've lost about 4 or them. Mind you this had never happened to me before in 25+ years of gaming. I wanna have the game because I thought it was that great, but I can't bring myself to rebuy it just because I lost it.