PDA

View Full Version : help backup loader

plitchey
12-17-2009, 02:49 AM
hi all what the best backup Loader for all wii games new and old i have NeoGamma r8 beta 15 with rev14 but keep geting back screen
can any one help me

Azariel
12-17-2009, 04:17 AM
hi all what the best backup Loader for all wii games new and old i have NeoGamma r8 beta 15 with rev14 but keep geting back screen
can any one help me

If you are a noob, then use USB loader GX, and dont forget the extra Ios ( like 38,53,55...)if you dont have the last updates.
Ah yes, I don't trust rev 14, I still think rev 13a is the way to go.

plitchey
12-17-2009, 04:44 AM
If you are a noob, then use USB loader GX, and dont forget the extra Ios ( like 38,53,55...)if you dont have the last updates.
Ah yes, I don't trust rev 14, I still think rev 13a is the way to go.

thanks but need loader for dvds

Azariel
12-17-2009, 05:20 AM
You can use USB loader to load DVD's.. just use the "Mount DVD" function.

plitchey
12-17-2009, 06:18 AM
You can use USB loader to load DVD's.. just use the "Mount DVD" function.

how do i do that

Azariel
12-17-2009, 06:46 AM
Put the USb loader on your SD card ( SD root > apps /usbloader_gx ) , as you did with the others ( rename boot.dol ) , and use an old USB plugged on your Wii ( ANY USB flash, you won't use it any way! ) maybe an old 64 mb , 32 mb whatever,
...launch the USB loader from the homebrew channel, when the loader launches will say "need to format your USB device, blabla" ..say ok... the loader will load but without games, off course! ..;), look on the top bar, to the right there is a yellow cd/dvd icon... , thats the "mount dvd" function, if you activate will say "Couldn't load disc/ DVD" but will load the disc anyways, you will see the spinning blue disc on the screen, settings, start, etc.. just press start, or the disc, and the game starts.
Just don't forget to plug the USB flash/ stick on your USB port Number 1 ( if wii is horizontal, is the one down..) because without a USB plugged in, USB loader returns to Wii's menu screen. Any USB stick will do!

plitchey
12-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Put the USb loader on your SD card ( SD root > apps /usbloader_gx ) , as you did with the others ( rename boot.dol ) , and use an old USB plugged on your Wii ( ANY USB flash, you won't use it any way! ) maybe an old 64 mb , 32 mb whatever,
...launch the USB loader from the homebrew channel, when the loader launches will say "need to format your USB device, blabla" ..say ok... the loader will load but without games, off course! ..;), look on the top bar, to the right there is a yellow cd/dvd icon... , thats the "mount dvd" function, if you activate will say "Couldn't load disc/ DVD" but will load the disc anyways, you will see the spinning blue disc on the screen, settings, start, etc.. just press start, or the disc, and the game starts.
Just don't forget to plug the USB flash/ stick on your USB port Number 1 ( if wii is horizontal, is the one down..) because without a USB plugged in, USB loader returns to Wii's menu screen. Any USB stick will do!

sorry cant see yellow cd/dvd icon

plitchey
12-17-2009, 01:00 PM
sorry cant see yellow cd/dvd icon

got it but still get back screen :mad:

Azariel
12-18-2009, 02:57 AM
got it but still get back screen :mad:

which game & region ? which Wii do you have, region, firmware?:confused: