PDA

View Full Version : Xbox banned? Letter said yes but I can acess live

unlimited90
12-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Hello.

A few months ago, I tried to hack and screw up my xbox and I send it to guarantee. The problem was in the drive, that cannot read any type of discs.

As I was expectating, my xbox get banned and guarante went way :S

I not turned on xbox for 2 months +-, and finally, 5/6 days ago, a trie to acess live.

For my surprise, I can, and I download some demos xD
As I can't play from discs, I bought a game-on-demand from XBL and I play it connected to live.

So, I enter the xbox.com , and the informations show that my Xbox is in guarantee. I stay happy, but not so confident.
1º When my xbox was in Xbox center in Germany, I call to Ms, and the girl say that it was not repared.
2º I receive a letter from xbox saying that xbox was not be repared blablabla because tampering.......

So I don't know if I can send my Xbox to guarantee, because I'm afraid they banned for ever and I cant download games from Live :S

RobseRob
01-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Sounds wired... does that xbox they send you back still play backups? If not maybe they switched?

But if its still the same xbox.. well then i wouldn't suggest sending it in for warrentee if its flashed..

curleytots
02-02-2010, 02:42 PM
thats strange

Thrackan
02-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Well they said it wasn't repaired because of tampering, not because it was banned right?