PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: EA Sports to launch NFL themed Wii fitness game

Zeus
01-08-2010, 08:23 AM
According to reports at ESPN, there is reson to believe that EA are set to announce a new Wii game dubbed NFL trailer. Essentially the game will revolve around players engaging in football syle workouts.

<blockquote>There's a rumor floating around that EA Sports may soon announce a Wii Fit-inspired video game dubbed "NFL Trainer," in which -- you guessed it -- players engage in football-themed exercises and workouts, possibly with the help of a football-shaped Wii remote attachment.

Will the game be authentic? Probably as much as the "Madden" games. Will it live up to EA's "It's in the game" motto? Only if the software maker takes our advice and includes the following features:</blockquote>

News Source: <a href="http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=4804667" target="Blank">ESPN.go.com</a>

SLAYERPSP
01-08-2010, 09:25 AM
i thought the wii was a game system not a f***ing gym lame ea needs to stop with this workout crap already

tech3475
01-08-2010, 10:58 AM
i thought the wii was a game system not a f***ing gym lame ea needs to stop with this workout crap already

Not as long as people keep buying this ****.

danight
01-08-2010, 03:24 PM
EA needs to make custom themed wii`s... hell ps3 and xbox 360 should do that as well. They would make a killing!!!! NFL products arent cheap and they sell like crack.

Think every team no matter how sucky has tons and tons of fans... It can probably generate atleast a quater million in sales per team in over a year. major teams like steelers, colts, pats, etc etc can probably sell a good mill with no prob.

But im sure NFL will want their cut.

Xenogears V
01-09-2010, 08:10 AM
It's getting ridiculous with all these instruments of gymnastics....some days ago I seen a cyclette accessory...:o