PDA

View Full Version : 2RROD possible cause after fix

guestie
02-06-2010, 08:19 AM
just a tip on the 2 RROD I had this one, 2 xbox360s I did the repair and all was working fine for hours while the xbox was stripped down and not had the shell put back on but as soon as I re-assembled the xbox's they both 2RROD I couldnt workoutout what was going on, took them apart they worked fine put back together 2RROD again gradually I put the long screws back in 1 at a time and all ok untill I put the 1 thats at the back in the middle and the xboxs 2RROD happened so I left the screw out re-assembled xbox's and never looked back both working great for months now.
Hope this help someone out with this problem.

guestie
02-10-2010, 09:21 AM
just a tip on the 2 RROD I had this one, 2 xbox360s I did the repair and all was working fine for hours while the xbox was stripped down and not had the shell put back on but as soon as I re-assembled the xbox's they both 2RROD I couldnt workoutout what was going on, took them apart they worked fine put back together 2RROD again gradually I put the long screws back in 1 at a time and all ok untill I put the 1 thats at the back in the middle and the xboxs 2RROD happened so I left the screw out re-assembled xbox's and never looked back both working great for months now.
Hope this help someone out with this problem.

possibly maybe screw was pulling drive down onto heatsink but let me know on this thread if it helped you out