PDA

View Full Version : Woman avoided playing Wii due to un-even boobs, so had a boob op

Zeus
02-07-2010, 10:57 AM
A 23 year old woman who avoided playing the Wii due to her un-even boobs has finally done something about it! She has gone and had a form of boob job to even things up and her story is being reported by various UK news outlets.

<blockquote>But for Jane Hughes- Wynn, having one breast bigger than the other caused her years of discomfort, insecurity and unhappiness.

Not only was one breast one-and-a-half cup sizes bigger that the other, they were odd shaped, saggy and uncomfortable for Jane to disguise.

The counter manager at Debenhams would avoid the everyday girly things like sleep-overs and sharing a changing room on shopping trips, even something as normal as playing on a Wii.</blockquote>

News Source: <A href="http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2010/02/07/a-boob-job-saved-my-life-91466-25778296/" target="_blank">Walesonline</a>

crypysmoker
02-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Zeus.. Honestly.. Your dumb as ****

How the **** does this have anything to do witht he wii..

How would it have anything to do with the Wii.

The poor woman had a hormonal imbalence during puberty and it messed her up.. It happens more often then you think.. Like idiot parents starting their daughters on birth control at 12-13 years old.

But thats why she couldnt play wii?? really....

xcxv2
02-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Good for her for changing god's lil' fuckups. I'm about to get some surgery myself to correct a lifelong nasal blockage. Thanks for absolutely nothing idiot god, thank you Nintendo for helping to inspire that woman

ThreeDog
02-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Zeus.. Honestly.. Your dumb as ****

How the **** does this have anything to do witht he wii..

How would it have anything to do with the Wii.

The poor woman had a hormonal imbalence during puberty and it messed her up.. It happens more often then you think.. Like idiot parents starting their daughters on birth control at 12-13 years old.

But thats why she couldnt play wii?? really....The article says she was unable to play the Wii therefore it's Wii news, My guess is one of them flew over her shoulder every time she swung in Mario Super Sluggers.

mannyman789
02-07-2010, 12:07 PM
my left sack is bigger than my right sack :(

ThreeDog
02-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Are you the legendary wun-hung-lo i've been hearing so much about?

EL_CAD
02-07-2010, 01:32 PM
I followed the links to the original story. And there is no way this doctor is doing anything to me:http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/mmlib/includes/sendimage.php?path=feature_4.jpg&width=254&height=149

NeoNight
02-07-2010, 02:00 PM
I feel her pain! My penis is longer and thicker then my arm! :(:o:p

KingPepper
02-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Its not April 1st is it already.......LOL :D

Radament
02-07-2010, 05:42 PM
More like a woman who had un-even boobs, had a plastic surgery to even it.

And it isn't really surprising.