PDA

View Full Version : GCOS 1.5 "LAN Explorer" server, GCOS-RLS v1.5

crazyshiza
01-09-2006, 01:21 AM
Here is an updated GCOS Remote Loading Server for use with the LAN Explorer feature of GCOS v1.5.

The LAN Explorer feature is used to load .dol and .elf files and stream .gcm and .iso files from your PC to your Gamecube. It allows you to browse your PC's harddrive and select the file you wish to load.

There is an included ReadMe.txt for information, but briefly, to use it:

Run the GCoS-rls.exe on your PC, connect your PC to your Gamecube and set the proper IP settings in GCOS. Select the LAN Explorer option under the Tools menu in GCOS to begin browsing your PC.

If you have any problems or find any bugs, please post them.

emu_kidid
01-09-2006, 02:18 AM
Very cool it works ok now for all dol files?

crazyshiza
01-09-2006, 09:08 AM
All the dols I tested worked.

The only thing I did to fix it was to use Softdev's vrmdsend to send the dols. We'll see how well it works by the responses do this thread :p.

sayianpride
01-09-2006, 09:48 AM
I couldn't get this to run because it was missing the MSWINSCK.OCX.
I was able to download MSWINSCK.OCX to the GCOS-RLS directory and it started fine. thought maybe you should know some people will be needing to do that.

Sayian

Hobbes
01-13-2006, 01:22 AM
sweet deal. thank you very much for this awsome app.

skidude2121
01-21-2006, 04:07 PM
I did what Sayianpride did, but I still get Run-time error '5': Invalid procedure call or argument

Coolvortex
01-23-2006, 07:07 AM
it's not working for me... I enter the correct ip settings in gcos, then open the program on the pc and then go to lan explorer but it's stuck on "loading..."

crazyshiza
01-23-2006, 10:40 AM
I'm not sure what either of the problems are, I would need more information as to what the settings are and what process you are doing.

Coolvortex
01-23-2006, 01:20 PM
well, I'm sure the network in gcos is working fine because if I go to the ip of the gc from firefox I see the dol loading stuff. And I'm using a router. If you need to know anything else tell me.

crazyshiza
01-23-2006, 01:23 PM
well, I'm sure the network in gcos is working fine because if I go to the ip of the gc from firefox I see the dol loading stuff. And I'm using a router. If you need to know anything else tell me.

That means that you have the correct ip address for your Gamecube, Are you sure that you have the correct address for you computer though? You have to make sure that the ip settings in GCOS have your correct computer IP which is probably something like 192.168.1.100.

arty
01-23-2006, 07:08 PM
i have the same problems as vortex...
i can access the cube via internet explorer and can upload DOLs too but the LAN explorer doesnt work.

stucks at Loading....

and i cant find any options in GCOS to enter my Computer IP, only for the cube itself.
btw i set gateway to 192.168.1.1 (of my router)

emu_kidid
01-23-2006, 07:37 PM
Set the gateway to your computers IP and perhaps it will find it through the router.

arty
01-23-2006, 07:52 PM
hmmm nope...still loading^^

ahh lol edit:

works!
i tried 1.100 but i forgot my PC is 1.101 :D

crazyshiza
01-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks emu,

I should have mentioned you need to set the Gateway IP in GCOS to your computer IP.

skidude2121
01-23-2006, 10:26 PM
When I start lan explorer on my gamecube, the server on my computer crashes and gives me the run-time error message. The same thing happens using GCOS 1.4. IP's are all correct and I can ping my gamecube from my computer.

crazyshiza
01-23-2006, 11:14 PM
When I start lan explorer on my gamecube, the server on my computer crashes and gives me the run-time error message. The same thing happens using GCOS 1.4. IP's are all correct and I can ping my gamecube from my computer.

The file included in this post will only work with GCOS 1.5. I'm not exactly sure why you are getting that error though. The source is included with the file if you know and visual basic 6 you could try and debug it.

emu_kidid
01-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Crazyshiza, got some free time to port the code over to the libogc gcos?
Send me a PM and i will set you up if you want.

Coolvortex
01-24-2006, 07:43 AM
Yea it woked by using my pc's ip as gateway, didn't realize I had to do that. Thanks a lot

arty
01-24-2006, 09:33 AM
well btw i cant get a stream to work anyways^^

i get an initialization error at the starcube screen but i guess this has nothing to do with GCoS or the streaming server, has it?

crazyshiza
01-24-2006, 09:41 AM
well btw i cant get a stream to work anyways^^

i get an initialization error at the starcube screen but i guess this has nothing to do with GCoS or the streaming server, has it?

No, it doesn't have to do with GCoS or the streaming server, it has to do with the starcube loader.

The initialization error can be cause by not having an original game in the gamecube, you need to have an original game in the drive to stream games.

It can also be caused by a incompatable network card, if this is the case you can either try a network card that is compatable (if you do some searching of the forums you should be able to find which are good) or change the configuration in the gcos-rls.exe to use GCSIM Preview instead of GCSIM repack.

noabody
02-12-2006, 05:20 AM
I set up a game server using GCoS 1.5 and the Remote loading server. I'm on an existing LAN with the Gamecube and computer physically connected to a Linksys wireless router. I've noticed a lot of people with this configuration had trouble with changing all of their network IP's. For Windows XP I wanted to point out that you can home multiple IP's to a single NIC. Go to the TCP/IP properties for your NIC, click on Advanced and add 192.168.1.100 to the IP addresses.

Windows 98, 2000 and 2003 all have the same capability. Windows 98 requires some registry editing though.

chilli
02-12-2006, 10:47 AM
I'm trying to stream via gcos1.5 and the client via a cross over cable (direct cube to laptop ethernet). When I start the lan explorer, I see the files (and directories in the start directory (which I provide in the config of the client), but they're all messed up. All behind eachother.

I can't select any files (only the first directory).

I think that my IP settings are OK, due to the fact that i see the actual dirs and files in the lan explorer. I'm using GCos15.dol via Cobra bios on my Viper modchip, and a BBA.

Anybody?

emu_kidid
02-12-2006, 05:39 PM
make sure you're using GCoS (Viper DVD) dol.

kurisu74
02-13-2006, 03:17 AM
i tried launching the gcos2.0 dol with this but after loading i got some messages, yet the gcos2.0 didn't boot... (this is on a viper chip with gcos1.5 installed)...

chilli
02-13-2006, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the reply emukid, since I've burned all .dol files to one disk, and It's hard to see the differencebetween them in the disk explorer (only 8 digit view?), I could be using the wrong one. I'll try the other ones.

Would GCOS 2.0 be better to use?

I heard from other users, that I have to use "10 base T half duplex" in the starcube loader (if I get there ;) ). Is that correct?

Thanks in advance!

chilli
02-13-2006, 05:08 PM
nope, it does not work. I've tried all the different dols, but none of them works. Could this be my ethernetcard?

It looks like it just doesn't recognise the .iso files (or any other files) in the games dir. When I press A to go back, I see the root folder of my c: drive as follows: "-> Settings|fDir:Games|fDir:Program Files|fDir:Windows|"

Please help!

crazyshiza
02-13-2006, 05:44 PM
nope, it does not work. I've tried all the different dols, but none of them works. Could this be my ethernetcard?

It looks like it just doesn't recognise the .iso files (or any other files) in the games dir. When I press A to go back, I see the root folder of my c: drive as follows: "-> Settings|fDir:Games|fDir:Program Files|fDir:Windows|"

Please help!

Sounds like you are using the old 1.4 version of the client, not the one attached to this thread.

chilli
02-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Sounds like you are using the old 1.4 version of the client, not the one attached to this thread.

Thx crazyshiza, that was the problem!!!!!! I don't know how, but somehow I managed to download version 1.2 of the client. I've made it to the Starcube screen tonight!

Next problem: it detects 100 baseT full duplex, and when I pres A to bypass, It's stuck on a black screen. I don't see any harddisk activity on my pc, so it doesn't load anything (i guess).

When I use the other option in the configuration screen of the client (preview instead of repack or the other way round), it's stuck on the starcube menu with "Please wait...." in the screen. Still no HD activity.

Currently i've only one iso-file to test, but this rom works when I burned it on dvd. What to do?

emu_kidid
02-14-2006, 05:51 PM
Thx crazyshiza, that was the problem!!!!!! I don't know how, but somehow I managed to download version 1.2 of the client. I've made it to the Starcube screen tonight!

Next problem: it detects 100 baseT full duplex, and when I pres A to bypass, It's stuck on a black screen. I don't see any harddisk activity on my pc, so it doesn't load anything (i guess).

When I use the other option in the configuration screen of the client (preview instead of repack or the other way round), it's stuck on the starcube menu with "Please wait...." in the screen. Still no HD activity.

Currently i've only one iso-file to test, but this rom works when I burned it on dvd. What to do?

There isn't 100% compatability on the streaming servers from starcube etc, If it freezes after it says it's detected a network mode then it's most likely your ISO file that isn't compatable.

chilli
02-15-2006, 04:46 AM
Allright. I'll try another file then. Can you give any hints on which files are compatible and which files are not? I don't have to mount the iso's right?

Thanks for all your help guys!

emu_kidid
02-15-2006, 05:02 PM
Animal Crossing works flawlessly, that would be the first thing I would try, oh and make sure to have an original disc in the drive!

sinclair44
03-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Is there any chance of getting a mac/linux port of this, or a program that has the same functionality? Is there any way to stream ISO/GSM to GCOS without this program?

Thanks.

emu_kidid
03-04-2006, 06:55 PM
go find CUBESPHERE 1.0 PC GCM SERVER - EXPerience <- open source'd streaming software for linux ;)

CyberAxe
04-08-2006, 12:33 AM
when ever i try to stream an iso it says Dol Loading... (is this even right?) then it just does nothing tried renaming the gcm extensin to iso and still the same

edit: tried it again today and got it to load it but got initialization error

crazyshiza
04-10-2006, 09:52 AM
when ever i try to stream an iso it says Dol Loading... (is this even right?) then it just does nothing tried renaming the gcm extensin to iso and still the same

edit: tried it again today and got it to load it but got initialization error

Initialization error is probably because you don't have real GC game in the drive, or it could be a network issue.

JIcemanL
05-01-2006, 12:32 PM
I did what Sayianpride did, but I still get Run-time error '5': Invalid procedure call or argument

Was getting the same error when i tried to connect from the GC to the server on the pc. Took a stab in the dark and moved the executable directory to a path that doesn't have any spaces in it. Actually made sure the path was short like old DOS files (eg, C:\GCOS-RLS) and that stopped the error from occuring.

DIE_HARD
05-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Why can't i get past the "Starcube" screen on my GC!!!

No matter which launcher I choose I get the "INITIALIZATION ERROR"

With the one that's it, with the other i can try changing the connection settings but it makes no difference.

On my PC I am not even seeing the GC attempt to access the DVD Simulator!

I can't understand how this scene is surviving at all when even the most basic things won't work. I got further than this 3 years ago with PSO!

Guess it's too hard to take a Scene seriously when it's next console is a bust before Wii (http://www.wiisuck.com) even get to see it!

Metink
05-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Initialization error is because you don't have real GC game in the drive

Just put a original game in the GC!

him_valo
05-07-2006, 04:30 PM
I actually suffer from the same problem, the drive refuses to spin up and i just get an initialisation error and yes i have a retail game in the drive (mario kart in this case although i've tried mario sunshine as well)

i use the maxdrive pro by the way to load gcos

DIE_HARD
05-07-2006, 11:45 PM
I have tried every gamecube game i have all with the same result.... nothing.

I have a qoob chip, not that it makes any difference.

emu_kidid
05-08-2006, 07:27 AM
in gcos, before going to the lan explorer go to the "dump firmware" menu option, it might be a quick fix for this problem.

DIE_HARD
05-08-2006, 07:00 PM
same result.

The GC is still not even attempting to contact the pc after the StarCube starts. :(

him_valo
05-11-2006, 03:37 PM
I still get the same problem unfortunately :(

anyway it would only be a little gimmick with me as i usually just use mini dvd-r for my games with gcos :D still would be great though if you could ever fix this problem.

Keep up the good work

crazyshiza
05-11-2006, 04:51 PM
If you're using GCSIM Repack then it could be a problem with your network card because it has trouble with some network cards. Try using GCSim Preview edition instead and choose the 10mb half duplex speed.

DIE_HARD
05-13-2006, 12:20 AM
about to just say forget it!

This POS GameCube is worthless, even as a paperweight.

No matter what the settings, network conditions, game in the drive, duplex settings, repack, preview... they all give the same result.

Nothing.

The .dol file is not even attempting to contact the PC after it gets loaded.

emu_kidid
05-13-2006, 01:29 AM
it's not the GC that's the POS, it's your network interface card on the PC. I could only get GCSIM and GCSIM repack to work with 1 network card. Ever.

him_valo
05-13-2006, 06:21 AM
I'm sticking to using mini dvd-r backups instead now.

It is too much hassle with possibly having to use a different NIC

thanks anyway and kee pup the good work guys :D

superm1
06-08-2006, 09:51 PM
I can't seem to find any mentions of cubesphere elsewhere than this thread. I don't have a GC BBA right now, so does anyone know if this runs under WINE at all?

WINE is an open source implementation of the windows API for linux for those that don't know much about linux.

superm1
06-23-2006, 01:52 AM
To follow up. For those of you interested in running a remote loading server in linux, look into thinair. It is a command line based server designed for OSX that can be compiled for linux as well. I have so/so performance with it. Some games work "ok," while others won't even load or are horrible performance wise. It has several server dol's shipped with it.

blackmagic
06-28-2006, 07:21 AM
Loads iso files fine and detects it as base 100 full duplex however the transfer rate seems to be too slow as video becomes jittery. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks

b00-b00-man
07-07-2006, 12:25 PM
works great for me ive streamed mario football and mario party 5 streaming perfect apart from the odd sound and vid glit

its hell of alot quicker than the normal game sever's running at 10mb

i nearly forgot the first iso i tried got in error but that was the first time it was 1080 avalanch going to retry later and post back

big thanks to the creator's of the sever's and gcos:) :) :) :)

krieg747
07-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Loads iso files fine and detects it as base 100 full duplex however the transfer rate seems to be too slow as video becomes jittery. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks

try 10 half

edit: i think i figured this thing out. If you have a dedicated connection to your gamecube, like a laptop or something, then this will work well for you. Make sure you are using a crossover cable insted of a standard ethernet cable.

in the GCoS settings, put in these settings:

ip: 192.168.001.032
subnet mask: 255.255.255.000
default gateway: 192.168.001.100

Now go to your computer and go to the TCP/IP settings...

=======================================
In windows XP: Click on my computer. Click on Change a Setting. Click on Network Connections. Right click on your Local Area network and go to properties. Scroll to the bottom on the window in thw window and go to TCP/IP protocol and click the properties button. Enter the info below...
=======================================

ip: 192.168.001.100
subnet mask: 255.255.255.000
default gateway: 192.168.001.032

Now, Download the files that were at the beginning of this topic. Place them in a folder with no spaces (i.e. "GCubeStreamer") in the C:\ direcotry. Double Click GCoS-rls. A small window will pop up. Click on the button that says something like change a setting. Now you want to set your iso/gcm directory. Make sure this directory is in C:\ in a folder with no spaces (i.e. "C:\CubeGames"). Put in on the preview setting in the drop box. In the next box, find your winrar.exe if you have it. Check the final box for the dos display. Click save and launch.

Now use whatever method youve been using and boot GCoS 1.5. Be sure that GCoS-rls is running on your laptop. go to Tools >> LAN Explorer. It may say loading for a while. I find that if you press A once or twice, you can see your games. Pick your game. The screen will have a bunch of text and DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD scroll across it. On your computer, two dos windows should pop up. One is displaying what youre seeing on the tv. This one will closw when the starcube screen pops up. The second window contains information about your game. If that window didnt pop up, it has a high likelyhood of not working. Let it try anyways, becuase its worth a shot.

After this, the starcube screen will come up and ask you for your connection type. Use this page to figure out how to change / figure out what kind of duplex setting you have.

http://uis.georgetown.edu/connecting/troubleshooting/slow.connection.html

After you pick the appropriate connection, you need to cross your fingers and pray that your iso is compatible. Only about 50% of the iso's ive tried actually work. but when they do work, its nearly flawless.

peeps
10-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Great works guys :)

Got it working ok, but have lots of lag on 10Base Half duplex, a little better on 10Base full duplex, and is best on 100Base full duplex, though still lag on movie scenes and some audio.

Using a Realtek network card, but prolly need a more compatible one perhaps?

Also using:
Viper Chip
Cube to PC direct via Xover cable
Any genuine GC disc

Keep up the good work, your efforts are very much apreciated

crazyshiza
10-31-2006, 09:38 AM
The new version of this for GCO 1.x beta can be found here:
http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=33787

deaq
12-27-2006, 09:47 AM
I used the gcos-rls to stream zelda the twilght princess and it work better than I espected,at first it didnt work cause there was a missing file but after i download it the file i run just fine. if any bodie got any cuestions just email me at rayub8@yahoo.com.

acker42
03-31-2007, 10:06 PM
you HAVE to use the set ip addresses 192.168.1.100 for the pc and 192.168.1.32 on the gc.. for this to work..fyi

MasterMan
07-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Sorry if it has been answered b4, but can anyone tell me what file of the GCoS 1.5F version should i run in the cube? Via BBA and/or DVD.
Thanks.

EDIT:
Qoob SX that is.
Intel PRO/100b VE network card;
Connected to cube via standard cables and a hub.

LordGarfio
08-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Hello:

Does anyone known if I can put GCOS v1.5 with DHCP Client support ?

I am using a Qoob Pro chip with Broad Band Adapter to connect the Nintendo GameCube to my router with DHCP Server Enable and it has been impossible to make the conección. I can not connect neither GCOS-RLS v1.5 and LAN Explorer Server v1.6 ( GCOS 1.x beta ).

Thanks in advanced.

crazyshiza
08-27-2007, 01:16 PM
DHCP Server Enabled doesn't matter, in the IP settings the Gateway IP has to be the IP of the computer that is running LAN Explorer Server. ie. it might be 192.168.1.100 or something.

LordGarfio
08-28-2007, 12:11 AM
Thanks you crazyshiza, works! I can see the files...

IPGC 192.168.1.50
NM 255.255.255.0
GW 192.168.1.33

IPPC 192.168.1.33 running GCOS-RLS v1.5

I have tested with ACL14 loader without success ( streaming gcm/iso ) the tv screen show " initialising... " all time :mad:

btw, The console dvd reader is empty. ¿ is necessary Animal Crossing game disc ?

thanks in advanced.

crazyshiza
08-28-2007, 10:59 AM
You need to have a real GC disc in the console for it to work.

LordGarfio
08-29-2007, 11:25 AM
Hello:

Does anyone known if I can put GCOS v1.5 with DHCP Client support ?

I am using a Qoob Pro chip with Broad Band Adapter to connect the Nintendo GameCube to my router with DHCP Server Enable and it has been impossible to make the conección. I can not connect neither GCOS-RLS v1.5 and LAN Explorer Server v1.6 ( GCOS 1.x beta ).

Thanks in advanced.

DHCP Server Enabled doesn't matter, in the IP settings the Gateway IP has to be the IP of the computer that is running LAN Explorer Server. ie. it might be 192.168.1.100 or something.

Thanks you crazyshiza, works! I can see the files...

IPGC 192.168.1.50
NM 255.255.255.0
GW 192.168.1.33

IPPC 192.168.1.33 running GCOS-RLS v1.5

I have tested with ACL14 loader without success ( streaming gcm/iso ) the tv screen show " initialising... " all time

btw, The console dvd reader is empty. ¿ is necessary Animal Crossing game disc ?

thanks in advanced.

You need to have a real GC disc in the console for it to work.

Ok, I have put an original GameCube disc and it do not works, once again ACL14 show me " initialising... " all time without success. :confused:

I think that the drive refuses to spin up the disc because I just listen one head drive noise/click.

btw, My Qoob Pro shows: Disc Id: "Original GameCube Disc"

Thanks again.

MasterMan
09-01-2007, 06:26 PM
I just have a qoob SX and i run s3-gcsim.dol on it (i send it trough BBA as SX can't add things to menu an PRO).
Then i run s3gcsim.exe on PC and serve a ISO/GCM. IN cube i pick the 100 MB/s Full duplex and start playing.
ACL has never worked to me also.

xjairusx
11-07-2008, 10:05 AM
What program do I need to use the LAN explorer on Gcos 1.5?

cheesyyungsta
11-07-2008, 03:22 PM
loooooooooooopp

cheesyyungsta
11-07-2008, 03:23 PM
loooooooolll

Sal
11-07-2008, 04:38 PM
I guess you just need to setup GCOS right to let it connect your network?

GCOS, BBA, right cable to the router or pc... done?!

cuban24
11-23-2008, 01:37 PM
so that means you can strream N64 roms to the gamecube

toto1234
07-31-2009, 06:51 PM
The .dol file is not even attempting to contact the PC after it gets loaded.

I had set the network IP in GCOS to 192.168.1.4, and the gateway to 192.168.1.2. Then made it to the Starcube image, then "INITIALIZATION ERROR".

After a bit of sniffing with wireshark, it appeared the Gamecube reverted to its old IP (192.168.1.32) and tried to contact 192.168.1.100.

So I change the IP of the PC to 192.168.1.100, then set GCOS-rls to gsimpre then it still didn't work. I had to manually launch "s3-gcsim.exe", point to the gcm and it started streaming. Unfortunately not very well, video and audio is choppy -- but it *is* working.

So have faith :)

BuckoA51
06-16-2012, 07:37 AM
Hi I'm really sorry to bump such an old thread but I just got my Gamecube modded and I really would like to try the GCOS LAN Explorer but the attachment link is dead. Could anyone reupload it for me? I've Googled around for ages looking for another link but I can't find one. Thanks in advance.

garyopa
06-16-2012, 09:16 AM
Hi I'm really sorry to bump such an old thread but I just got my Gamecube modded and I really would like to try the GCOS LAN Explorer but the attachment link is dead. Could anyone reupload it for me? I've Googled around for ages looking for another link but I can't find one. Thanks in advance.

Check out these links:

http://www.eurasia.nu/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=2768

http://www.eurasia.nu/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=4483

http://www.eurasia.nu/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=54

BuckoA51
06-16-2012, 12:25 PM
Thanks Gary but I already tried those links I can confirm the GCOS Remote Loading Server is not amongst them :(

garyopa
06-16-2012, 01:14 PM
Thanks Gary but I already tried those links I can confirm the GCOS Remote Loading Server is not amongst them :(

Hmm, here is v1.2:

http://www.eurasia.nu/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=2035

I will dig into the attachment problem, as they are all here on the server still, but I can't reach the directory for some reason.

I will keep you posted.

BuckoA51
06-16-2012, 08:03 PM
That's brilliant thank you ever so much.

AH, but looks like 1.2 doesn't work so well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for 1.4.

777style
07-31-2012, 10:49 AM
GCOS Remote Loading Server 1.5

Where is possible to download 1.5 version? Because 1.2 is not working. :(

Here is an updated GCOS Remote Loading Server for use with the LAN Explorer feature of GCOS v1.5.

The LAN Explorer feature is used to load .dol and .elf files and stream .gcm and .iso files from your PC to your Gamecube. It allows you to browse your PC's harddrive and select the file you wish to load.

There is an included ReadMe.txt for information, but briefly, to use it:

Run the GCoS-rls.exe on your PC, connect your PC to your Gamecube and set the proper IP settings in GCOS. Select the LAN Explorer option under the Tools menu in GCOS to begin browsing your PC.

If you have any problems or find any bugs, please post them.

BuckoA51
07-31-2012, 06:49 PM
I've looked absolutely everywhere online I can think of. Unless someone comes forward with a copy they can pop onto the net somewhere looks like it's lost :(

777style
08-01-2012, 06:52 PM
I've looked absolutely everywhere online I can think of. Unless someone comes forward with a copy they can pop onto the net somewhere looks like it's lost

in gcos, before going to the lan explorer go to the "dump firmware" menu option, it might be a quick fix for this problem.

GCOS Remote Loading Server 1.5

Where is possible to download 1.5 version? Because 1.2 is not working. :(

i find one here : http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4 from site admin emu_kidid. but it's not helped me but working on 100%. but my network card not running games. All time getting INITIALIZATION ERROR in StarCube

BuckoA51
08-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Great find! Windows Defender is convinced that it's a virus though. I'll have to try inside a VM.

777style
08-02-2012, 11:34 AM
kaspersky also says that file is infected but i just turn off kaspersky and work fine... After tests i remove archive with RLS from pc and turned on kaspersky back

BuckoA51
08-02-2012, 12:06 PM
You need to have a game in the Gamecube before you try streaming. I still can't get it to work though, I get to a screen that says "card bypass" I can choose A or B but then it just sits on "Please Wait". Oh well it was worth a try, thanks to you for finding the program again.

BTW you can add exceptions to most AV software, just add the file it flags as malicious, I think its pretty unlikely it actually is, just the act of pushing files across the network like that is similar to what malware might do.

BuckoA51
08-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Try choosing "Loader: GCSim Preview" in the GCOS configuration window, I got further with that but still wasn't able to get any game started (stuck on "Please Wait..." in Starcube).