PDA

View Full Version : loading issues

billysastard
03-14-2010, 08:31 PM
just tried to "test" red steel 2 and sam and max 2, ran both through brickblocker first, s&m2 booted but reset on attempting to start a chapter, rs2 just locked the machine, tried it with neogamma and wii backup loader (which gives an 002 error).

anyone got any suggestions please?

tech3475
03-15-2010, 12:52 AM
What system menu? Do you have ios 38, 53 and 55.

billysastard
03-15-2010, 10:21 PM
3.4e

in hbc it says i have cios36 and cios38 rev14 and cmios installer rev3 if thats any help? i'm not sure what else because i think everything else was installed by the hacking for dummies aio.

i'm pretty sure that i've not seen any of the numbers you asked about other than 38.

tech3475
03-16-2010, 12:56 AM
Download dop ios and anytitle deleter. Use anytitle to see if ios 38 53 and 55 are installed. If not, use dop ios to install them.

billysastard
03-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Download dop ios and anytitle deleter. Use anytitle to see if ios 38 53 and 55 are installed. If not, use dop ios to install them.

ok, i did as you suggested, updated 38,53 and 55 sadly doing that has not allowed either game to run, s+m2 still reboots when you select a chapter, rs2 no longer crashes the system but it now resets the system too. as an added issue my hbc is now upside down and whilst a quick check tells me i need to delete and reinstall it i'm afraid i have no clue as to how i do that.

any help with that and anything else you can suggest to try to get these "trial" games running before they go on sale so i can buy them if they are any good?

tech3475
03-19-2010, 02:48 PM
ok, i did as you suggested, updated 38,53 and 55 sadly doing that has not allowed either game to run, s+m2 still reboots when you select a chapter, rs2 no longer crashes the system but it now resets the system too. as an added issue my hbc is now upside down and whilst a quick check tells me i need to delete and reinstall it i'm afraid i have no clue as to how i do that.

any help with that and anything else you can suggest to try to get these "trial" games running before they go on sale so i can buy them if they are any good?

To reinstall the homebrew channel, download the bootmii installer from bootmii.org.

It may be that these new games require an updated hack to come out before they will work with softmods.