PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Softmodded Wii please help

solid_cake
03-16-2010, 02:24 PM
Hi,

I am from the Uk and have a English,UK Nintendo Wii. I used the guide Softmodding for dummies. Everything is working fine except some games. I downloaded a few games and half work half don't. I downloaded COD WAW,Mario Kart,Resident Evil 4, these all worked. The others where Red Steel 2, COD MW, SEGA Superstar Racing. These did not work COD MW just gives me a black screen the other 2 gives me a blue screen with a error saying unable to read disc.

Now this is how I burn the discs. I download them and extract the files. I then use imgburn at 4 speed. My firmware is 3.4E. It seems the latest games don't want to work. So do I have to patch them or something please help.

tech3475
03-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Hi,
Now this is how I burn the discs. I download them and extract the files. I then use imgburn at 4 speed. My firmware is 3.4E. It seems the latest games don't want to work. So do I have to patch them or something please help.

1) Piracy discussion is not allowed, so I'll assume they're dumps made by homebrew through a web browser (the method I use)
2) Install IOS 38, 53 and 55 using DOP IOS