PDA

View Full Version : Question about ripping BR films

tech3475
03-23-2010, 02:17 AM
I currently use SAK (Swiss Army Knife) 1.0 to rip my blu-ray films from the PS3 to the PC, however, I was wondering if a newer, better method has come along since (besides buying a PC BR drive)?

I tried using YDL once but I couldnt get it to connect to my PC network share.

thank you.

Nocuddle
03-23-2010, 03:38 AM
wow hang on matey, wrong forum for that type of Qs. (sounds like piraties arrrrr).

go to Videohelp.com instead. :cool:

tech3475
03-23-2010, 06:03 AM
wow hang on matey, wrong forum for that type of Qs. (sounds like piraties arrrrr).

go to Videohelp.com instead. :cool:

You mean like how on maxconsole you can find guides/help on running backups of games and run homebrew which can also be used for piracy:rolleyes:? If you are against the sought of thing I am asking I think you're on the wrong site.

I own the disc and I am trying to rip it because I dont have a BR drive on my PC or Laptop to watch the films/tv shows and I like rips for better convenience, etc.

thanks for the link though.

Nocuddle
03-23-2010, 08:09 PM
You mean like how on maxconsole you can find guides/help on running backups of games and run homebrew which can also be used for piracy:rolleyes:? If you are against the sought of thing I am asking I think you're on the wrong site.

I own the disc and I am trying to rip it because I dont have a BR drive on my PC or Laptop to watch the films/tv shows and I like rips for better convenience, etc.

thanks for the link though.

i've been d/ling izoz & i dun own the original. im at the right spot.

but for movees? u got more trouble pir8 those than the games.

and i didnt see any movee sections here. :midfingers: :p

ThreeDog
03-24-2010, 02:13 AM
Hmm you could install windows xp somehow.. like in wine and then install anydvd HD and just rip your blu-ray movies with that, probably more trouble to you than its worth and far slower than you'd want.

Can't offer much more than this useless advice i rip via PC.

tech3475
03-24-2010, 07:14 AM
i've been d/ling izoz & i dun own the original. im at the right spot.

but for movees? u got more trouble pir8 those than the games.

and i didnt see any movee sections here. :midfingers: :p

The first part of you're response is clearly you just trolling and/or you are yet to pass year 1 primary school english.

I agree, we don't have a movie section, but this is the closest board on this site to ask a question about ripping BR films.

Also, thanks ThreeDog for giving a serious response, I know about the Qemu method but it would be too slow. I know a direct PC rip would be the best solution, but I am currently waiting for the BR writers to become cheaper before buying a drive for my PC.

Nocuddle
03-24-2010, 03:56 PM
The first part of you're response is clearly you just trolling and/or you are yet to pass year 1 primary school english.

spot on, matey. ;)

NornHolm
04-14-2010, 08:45 AM