PDA

View Full Version : Running ISOs

Winchester
05-30-2010, 11:26 AM
I have a problem with the legend of zelda the wind waker when it comes to running the .rars they come in. I have winrar and everything and I am using Dolphin but I can't figure out which ISO to use since there are so many inside the folder of wind waker I downloaded. Do you know a specific rar zip folder that I must use? There's about 25 of them and I'm not sure which one I should be using. If you could help me with this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

tech3475
05-31-2010, 04:59 AM
I have a problem with the legend of zelda the wind waker when it comes to running the .rars they come in. I have winrar and everything and I am using Dolphin but I can't figure out which ISO to use since there are so many inside the folder of wind waker I downloaded. Do you know a specific rar zip folder that I must use? There's about 25 of them and I'm not sure which one I should be using. If you could help me with this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

First of all, piracy isn't endorsed on this forum, so I'll assume that this a game you own and someone ripped for you.

Secondly, download and install winrar then extract the iso/gcm file.