PDA

View Full Version : How many controllers have you bought this gen?

danight
06-14-2010, 01:37 PM
We have seen a ton of addons this gen from wired to wireless, from themed halo3 and other games special edition controllers. Wii classic controllers and music games mics, guitars, drums, dj turn tables, fighting sticks, racing wheels, dual shock 2 and 3 etc etc.
Before E3 where we will see a ton of new devices from keyboards to sonys move to heartbeat monitors. How many controllers have you bought this gen combined so far?

Before E3 how many more controllers do you think will be shown that you might purchase before Christmas?

Tyrael
06-14-2010, 05:20 PM
just a 360 controller for PC.

ThreeDog
06-14-2010, 09:16 PM
5x 360 controllers 2x wireless official, 1x wired official, 2x wired unofficial.
3x PS3 controllers 1x sixaxis 1x eu dualshock 3 1x us dualshock 3.
3x Wiimote 2x Motion+ 1x Classic Controller.

There will be one more PS3 dualshock 3 controller soon due to a review i need to do.

billysastard
06-14-2010, 10:32 PM
very few i got 4x 360 controllers with 4 360's so no extras there and a 360 controller with mw2 although i did get a set of 4 scene-it controllers with one of the scene-it games.

on wii i got 3 remotes and 3 nunchucks with 3 wii's, an additional remote with wii play and a classic controller+ with monster hunter but i did have to buy 4 additional remotes, and 5 nunchucks and 3 classic controllers and 2 wii balance boards also got a turntable kind of thing with dj hero one of the kids wanted and various remote shells in shooting games oh and a pair of motion activated light up (with sound effects) lightsabers and 2 m+ units (along with an additional 3 m+ units that came packed in with wii sports resort, pga 10 and sega tennis)

on the ps3 i got one suxaxis supplied, bought an additional one then (as is typical of sony this gen) got a$$fcuked by sony when they brought out the ds3, had to buy two of them once rumble stopped being so last gen, now my ps3 is a worthless lump of junk other than megabox, i dont forsee any type of controllers (or consoles or any other product) with sony branding in my future.

in the post e3 period i can forsee a couple of kinects one for a 360 and one for a pc and maybe just maybe the rockband 3 pro setup if and only if it can teach people how to play them and not just hit a few coloured buttons, oh and i'd say there was a pretty good chance of a few integrated wii remote/m+ units if they release them and a bunch of wireless nunchucks if ninty ever make those too, i can see a vitality sensor in my future too assuming its supplied as a pack in with some game or wiifit type thing.