PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 or ps3?? i need help choosing

kingju
06-29-2010, 06:24 PM
i need help in choosing a console...

xbox 360 deals are coming since the new one is coming out. i could get the jasper model cheap with games..... and a 120gb hdd.... and also able to play backups of them or any other games i have.... which is a good thing....

ps3... blu ray.. 3d ready.... exclusive titles... but its more expensive... bout 100 more.... so can anyone help me choose??? give me some reasons ...

is there really a difference in graphics??

clarkkent87
07-03-2010, 10:36 AM
graphics depends on each game so...i'd say there's not much of a difference.

seeing how things are going right now i would suggest for a xbox...but it all depends on what you need the most....games?hardware? etc...;)

qcx2987
07-03-2010, 01:50 PM
i need help in choosing a console...

xbox 360 deals are coming since the new one is coming out. i could get the jasper model cheap with games..... and a 120gb hdd.... and also able to play backups of them or any other games i have.... which is a good thing....

ps3... blu ray.. 3d ready.... exclusive titles... but its more expensive... bout 100 more.... so can anyone help me choose??? give me some reasons ...

is there really a difference in graphics??

i've owned both since the day they came out. use my 360 every day for games. use the ps3 at least a couple of times per week to watch movies on netflicks, and played a couple of games on it as well