PDA

View Full Version : Where to get NGC ISO's!!!

EdGe7
03-09-2004, 12:12 PM
NOT HERE!!!

Please do not ask where to get them, or how to obtain them. If people do it its on them, but do not make it a community affair. Someone said it best in the threads I removed, a "Don't ask Don't tell policy".

Also, for those who suggested how to obtain them by renting them, please do not encourage this in public, if you must PM that person, but here's the deal fellas... we (at least I don't) do not want this site shut down due to illegal warez talk. I will PMing people who made direct refrences too obtaining them.

Thank you for your time,

EdGe7

RicersEDGE
03-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Thanks alot for this, relieves alot of headaches, It was a very wise decission to make you a MOD.

Phille
03-09-2004, 01:37 PM
Thanks EdGe7 now maybe we wont see those fucking topicĀ“s!

MR.MOD
03-09-2004, 05:47 PM
NOT HERE!!!

Please do not ask where to get them, or how to obtain them. If people do it its on them, but do not make it a community affair. Someone said it best in the threads I removed, a "Don't ask Don't tell policy".

Also, for those who suggested how to obtain them by renting them, please do not encourage this in public, if you must PM that person, but here's the deal fellas... we (at least I don't) do not want this site shut down due to illegal warez talk. I will PMing people who made direct refrences too obtaining them.

Thank you for your time,

EdGe7

AMEN!:cool: