PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Black Ops Wii

JonathanD
11-25-2010, 10:50 PM
5 out of 5 for a Wii game.

As a disclaimer its a Wii game so if you do not go in expecting PS3 or 360 level graphics you will be pleasantly surprised that they are in fact fairly decent all things considered.

I like the game a lot and considering I am absolutely sick of playing FPS games the fact that I liked it says a lot.

Please note that I do not play these things online and my review is for the single player campaign only.

That being said the game seems kind of short although unlimited ammo cheat codes probably helped me finish the game faster then normal. The difficulty is challenging but not overly cruel, you will still get some cheap deaths due to grenades but thats normal for this type of game.

The main part of the game I enjoyed was the plot, its convoluted with many twists and turns and will keep you interested to the very end!!!

If you like to play FPS games for the story its worth buying!!!

Sometimes I think I am alone in that I really only like FPS that have a great story to explain why everyone must die!!!

billysastard
11-26-2010, 03:43 AM
5 out of 5 for a Wii game.

As a disclaimer its a Wii game so if you do not go in expecting PS3 or 360 level graphics you will be pleasantly surprised that they are in fact fairly decent all things considered.

I like the game a lot and considering I am absolutely sick of playing FPS games the fact that I liked it says a lot.

Please note that I do not play these things online and my review is for the single player campaign only.

That being said the game seems kind of short although unlimited ammo cheat codes probably helped me finish the game faster then normal. The difficulty is challenging but not overly cruel, you will still get some cheap deaths due to grenades but thats normal for this type of game.

The main part of the game I enjoyed was the plot, its convoluted with many twists and turns and will keep you interested to the very end!!!

If you like to play FPS games for the story its worth buying!!!

Sometimes I think I am alone in that I really only like FPS that have a great story to explain why everyone must die!!!

cant disagree, its nice to have a fps on the wii, even a generic one, that uses wii controls well however the online is poor (or was near launch) frequently it would just hang trying to connect although when it did get online it was just fine and surprisingly lag free.

JonathanD
11-26-2010, 03:15 PM
cant disagree, its nice to have a fps on the wii, even a generic one, that uses wii controls well however the online is poor (or was near launch) frequently it would just hang trying to connect although when it did get online it was just fine and surprisingly lag free.

There is supposed to be some sort of patch for the game, you need to have the latest version of the shop channel and then when you start the game it should say something about an update.

I believe it uses 56 blocks so its actually kind of a large patch.

Kazuka243
02-17-2011, 03:01 AM
I would recommend to get Black Ops for the PS3 or Xbox 360. I actually would prefer Xbox 360 over the PS3 because I have heard rumors that people have been hacking the PC and PS3 version of CODMW2 and Black Ops. But, have not witnessed this yet.

billysastard
02-17-2011, 09:58 AM
I would recommend to get Black Ops for the PS3 or Xbox 360. I actually would prefer Xbox 360 over the PS3 because I have heard rumors that people have been hacking the PC and PS3 version of CODMW2 and Black Ops. But, have not witnessed this yet.

there are cheating fcuks on all versions and it does not need a hacked console or pc to do it it.

that said the ps3 and 360 versions suffer more because they use a joypad, thats where the wii really wins out, shooters just play much better using the wii control system.