[CREDITS]
Launcher coded by acidflash

Artwork by mikerowesoft

Original debug kernel etm hack by dootdoo
fixed for Retail kernels by acidflash & Starlight

Next generation trainer format is based on the etm format
with some support functions by acidflash

[v2.1]
Improved kernel patch routine (also attempts to unhook Evox TSR)

Play_Mod_File no longer get sets to TRUE if no soundtracks are found

New partition handling and xbe launching routines

Fixed problem with DVD swapping not being detected

Launcher now runs at screen resolution 720x480 for nicer looking skins

Added Skip_Intro (you must watch it once before this will work)

6 sided cube in intro now skin able (good if you have children)

[V2.2]
Added support for MenuX based multi-game DVD's

Removed intro completely (it was getting old)

Added Alternate_Launch_Method to ini (use v2.0 launch method)

You can now really enjoy the silence (Play_Sound_Tracks added)

Launcher now scrolls extra details from etm trainer's info section

Ground up re-coding how DVD games are handled (much smoother now)

Increased maximum trainer options to 200 (+99 (107)? props!)

Quick-launch (hit start button to launch selected game with proper
trainer and your last used options)

Added ini entries to enable/disable mounting of F/G partitions
(requested by k_away)

Increased ETM buffer limit to match xbtf (can now run approx 7x larger
ETM trainers then the Evolution-X dash!)

Kernel hack now uses Xbox's LED to show xbe execution status!
Xbox LED GREEN means trainer in memory is being checked against
xbe about to be executed (good for people who's led's are
red by default like mine)

Xbox LED RED means trainer in memory did not match xbe just executed

Xbox LED ORANGE means trainer in memory matched and was applied to xbe
just executed

Keep in mind that kernel hacks stay in memory until a cold boot :)

Several misc tweaks / bug fixes
[Note]
Please be sure to check/edit INI file to reflect your system configuration.
The INI file can be found in main launcher folder.

For support please visit http://www.maxconsole.net

. .
. .
: :
|______ ______|
//__ _ _ _ _ __\\
` . . '
| |
_ _______ : _________ : S!
\ ______ ) /__ ___________|\______) _ / _________/\ ____________
_\_ )/ _/\__ __ \_ _ \ /________ \________ \__
_/ __ / / / _/ _/\ / / / /
_// / _/ _/ _/| \ \_ _______/ _/ /
\ _______/\_____________________________|\________ /_______________________ /
\/ <------------------------------------------- \/ --------------------> \/
: ::::::::''' ' :
|_ `:::: X O R E D 2 0 0 6 ! _|
_ /__ _``_ _____________________ _ _ __\ _
\/ \/

Here is the latest build. Lots of new stuff here, including a whole new look and feel to the engine. Please be sure the ini file is setup to reflect your Xbox setup.
Please be sure to keep your torrent tracker open to help with the distribution of this.

Just in case some people are new and not sure how we do this, this file is not the engine. It is a torrent file. You need to download this file and use it in conjunction with a torrent client. A good example of a client is BitTornado. You can grab it here:
http://www.bittornado.com/

Once you have the client installed unrar the file, you downloaded here, and then double click on the extracted contents. You will then be asked where you would like to save the file. Just choose desktop or somewhere you won’t lose it. The torrent will take care of the rest. Just wait for the file to finish downloading. Also be sure to leave your client open, after download completes, to help us with the distribution. Thank you all so much.

Team Xored has some big plans for 3.0 so be sure to keep your eyes open. Also be sure to continue to download the latest builds of XBMC featuring Team Xored’s Engine. Both teams are committed to giving you more and more with each update. We are working on some really cool stuff for future updates of XBMC.

Jason Voorhees
02-01-2006, 09:28 PM
why wont mine download? is it possible for someone to email it to me? i see that its a bitloard file. and, i DONT use the program. i only use BitTornado.

mikerowesoft
02-01-2006, 09:37 PM
why wont mine download? is it possible for someone to email it to me? i see that its a bitloard file. and, i DONT use the program. i only use BitTornado.

Bro, I only use bitTornado as well. The file is just a normal torrent file. Just open it up and leave it running in background. Other people have been grabbing it. Just have patience. Also be sure to read other posts before you. Like my original post. It outlines what to do.

Jason Voorhees
02-01-2006, 09:40 PM
ive got it now. i just closed it. and re-opened it.

West
02-01-2006, 10:31 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiice

It's gonna be a MegaMan weekend for me :)

Thank you everyone! I'll try to seed for a few days once I get it downloaded.

Why isn't this release front page news?

XCheat3R
02-01-2006, 11:47 PM
Thank you! Been using the beta for a while now and it works GREAT! I'm glad I can officially add it to my installer now!!! Great work Acid and all the guys!

][x][

GLiTcH
02-02-2006, 12:06 AM
nice been using beta also.. thanks guys:D

mikerowesoft
02-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Thank you! Been using the beta for a while now and it works GREAT! I'm glad I can officially add it to my installer now!!! Great work Acid and all the guys!

][x][

I released it to the team that does Auto Installer Deluxe3. I gave it to them yesterday, so it is available on thier autoinstaller as well.

GLiTcH
02-02-2006, 12:28 AM
does scene_init.png not supported?
i keep seeing the blue one with lighting:confused:

acidflash
02-02-2006, 01:42 AM
does scene_init.png not supported?
i keep seeing the blue one with lighting:confused:

set Show_Init_Text = "FALSE" and you should get the scene w/ no text rather then the lighting one.

skyman_1981
02-02-2006, 04:15 AM
Thanx a bunch to mikerowesoft and team Xored. You guys and/or gals are the best!

AMaNO
02-02-2006, 05:48 AM
Man this is mega sweet, great work guys!

Got a quick question though, is it possible to get the init text on any other background other than the lightning thing? I know if you turn it to FALSE then it'll load whatever skin's "scene_init.png" file. But is it possible to set it up when its on TRUE mode too? No worries if not, just was wondering, :)
(Ahh, just re-read GLiTcH's post, seems we're talking about the same thing I think. Any ideas peeps?)

Btw, sorry if that questions in the wrong place, if so would some kind moderator/admin please move it, thanks lots.

All the best and keep up the kewl work!

Mike
02-02-2006, 06:11 AM
The torrent has a problem with the tracker.
There's a leading space in the URL that causes bitcomet .59 to choke.

kero
02-02-2006, 06:38 AM
Yeah im getting
BT CORE: tracker: " http://tracker.prq.to/announce" unkown protocol in tracker url

k_away
02-02-2006, 06:42 AM
www.utorrent.com
best bittorrent client ever =)

just tried the new launcher, works great. good job guys

acidflash
02-02-2006, 07:21 AM
www.utorrent.com
best bittorrent client ever =)

just tried the new launcher, works great. good job guys

Thanks brother :)

scorpion123
02-02-2006, 08:22 AM
simply amazing
thank you Xored

B4tm4n
02-02-2006, 08:51 AM
Hi there. Quick question, what version is installed in the latest XBMC ?

Cheers B4tm4n.

OEP
02-02-2006, 09:23 AM
Best news I got yesterday! Can't wait to try it out. Probably my second favorite app (just after XBMC). I really appreciate the time and effort to bring all of us this great program.

shank69xo
02-02-2006, 03:20 PM
The torrent has a problem with the tracker.
There's a leading space in the URL that causes bitcomet .59 to choke.
I got it just fine with Bitcomet .59. But it does give an error in the status window. If you havent gotten it yet, try BitTornado or something similar.

mikerowesoft
02-02-2006, 03:29 PM
There is nothing wrong with the torrent file or the tracker. I can’t tell you how many people have already grabbed this form me. It is working fine. It may take time for your client to connect to the tracker but this is not unusual for the bittorrent protocol. Just leave your tracker open and it will connect. It’s not always going to be immediate. If you are still feeling unsure of yourself then do some internet searches on torrent errors and it will tell you what to do.
The tracker and the torrent file are fine. Hundreds of people have downloaded this from dogod, me, and the other people who are seeding.

kero
02-02-2006, 04:01 PM
There is nothing wrong with the torrent file or the tracker. I can’t tell you how many people have already grabbed this form me. It is working fine. It may take time for your client to connect to the tracker but this is not unusual for the bittorrent protocol. Just leave your tracker open and it will connect. It’s not always going to be immediate. If you are still feeling unsure of yourself then do some internet searches on torrent errors and it will tell you what to do.
The tracker and the torrent file are fine. Hundreds of people have downloaded this from dogod, me, and the other people who are seeding.
Yes it works fine (downloads not a problem) - just displays errors when loading the torrent file, so just ignore them.

Psioptik
02-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Question from a big time noob. Do I place the xored ini file and xbe in the same place as where the evox ini is located?

kero
02-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Question from a big time noob. Do I place the xored ini file and xbe in the same place as where the evox ini is located?
You can put it where ever you want.
I extract it and ftp it all too 'F:\APPS\XORED

West
02-02-2006, 07:05 PM
I've uploaded to 7.53 people just fine and download fine too.

Not much demand for it though.

kero
02-02-2006, 07:22 PM

Yeah its only early days. There will be alot more interest once everyone knows about it (ie. xbox-scene etc announce that it has been released).

Psioptik
02-02-2006, 09:08 PM
You can put it where ever you want.
I extract it and ftp it all too 'F:\APPS\XORED
Cool thx for the reply.

coolguy2k5
02-02-2006, 09:27 PM

I have had my torrent open for 22h 25m and my ratio is 43.664 I've uploaded 199 MB :cool:

mikerowesoft
02-02-2006, 10:50 PM
I have had my torrent open for 22h 25m and my ratio is 43.664 I've uploaded 199 MB :cool:

Thank you so much. That kind of dedication makes me very happy. Thank you for helping with the distro.

coolguy2k5
02-03-2006, 01:19 AM
Thank you so much. That kind of dedication makes me very happy. Thank you for helping with the distro.
No problem, I want to help out in what ever way possible. And thank all of you for your hard work that you put into all these awesome trainers and apps, and now XBMC thanks for everything!! :)

Haxta
02-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Awsome job again.
I love the xbmc intergation it rocks.:)
Havent used this one yet Im waiting to download it now.
Damn connection error (timeout).
But once I get it Ill provide a link to it.:cool:

Haxta
02-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Done and once it got going it only took 45 seconds.:)
Ill seed for a couple of days

West
02-03-2006, 07:12 PM

hmmm...wonder why my share ratio is only at 12.698? I've had it out there for at least as long. Probably peergaurdian blocking connections.

8ball
02-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Here is a link to xored engine 2.2
(btw This is a Direct Download)

http://www.esnips.com/web/ttall8ball-Apps

mikerowesoft
02-04-2006, 01:42 AM
hmmm...wonder why my share ratio is only at 12.698? I've had it out there for at least as long. Probably peergaurdian blocking connections.

Are you connected through a router?? If so you may want to try port forwarding. If you have a firewall enabled, when using torrents, you should disconnect it or make sure exceptions are in place for the ports the bit torrent protocol uses.

Hitcher
02-05-2006, 05:59 AM
One thing I've noticed is that when running from XBMC you have the option to update the Trainer List when you want (ie only when you've added new ones) but this option is missing from the stand alone version.

Why is that?

Haxta
02-05-2006, 08:18 AM
The launcher builds the list every time it boots.

DJB
02-07-2006, 04:32 AM
Hey Mikerowesoft / Acid + the other Xored guys...

It's safe to say that your v2.2 Standalone engine, plus the engine built into XBMC is well distributed now. At this current moment there are 200 seeders, and nearly 3000 downloads. Unforunately the amount of downloads is a little inaccurate, as I think this could be people going through that actual tracker (Demonoid) and I have posted the torrents elsewhere as well.

If anyone is interested (pardon the small advert hehe) you can find information about Auto-Installer Deluxe v3.0 here: http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=15871

Once again, magnificant work guys. I feel very honored to be working with you guys throughout these last few months, and look forward to seeing what you guys have in store for us around the corner.

KUDOS!!

DJB
Site admin at http://www.xbox-hq.com
Creator of Auto-Installer Deluxe / Sofmod Installer Deluxe

coguaro
02-07-2006, 01:43 PM
how is the max number of trainer is possible have in the directory for not have a problem?

sudeki300
02-07-2006, 02:14 PM
can someone help me install this properly please , at the moment i've install the engine in f/apps. but when i run this from the evox dashit starts up all my trainers show up which are in c drive but when i press start to load the game the screen goes black and the music keep stuttering , do i need to change something in the ini file in the engine all my backups are in f/hdd loader i've tried changing this part of the ini to games path 1 ="f:\hdd loader" but it still does the same thing..please help as i dying to try out the gunvylkrie trainer as i can't find this as an etm trainer...............sudeki300:confused:

# 20 game folder or xbe paths max
Games_Path1 = "F:\Games"
Games_Path2 = "E:\Games"

coguaro
02-07-2006, 02:24 PM
i have up to 700 trainer but after 20 minutes the program is blocked on the first spalsh screen if i separe the traainer is possible not have this problem???

ShadowXD
02-08-2006, 05:53 AM
Thanks for this great launcher will seed for a couple of months. or just till the next one lol Thanks alot

phyrebird
02-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Great work to Team Xored.
As usual, I'll be seeding this for the next couple of days. Do your best to help us out, we need all the seeders we can get. So, have fun with the newest version and remember this is your chance to help Xored out.

If someone would like to send this to me, I'll host it on my site to get it distro'd. I can't permahost it, but I'd like to help out.

Kudos to Team Xored for all the hard work. :)

filthman989
02-24-2006, 07:05 PM
I have downloaded this mini-launcher but am in much need of assistance in setting it up.

I have tried looking through the forums and must be stupid becuase I do not see what I need.

Could someone please point me in the right direction.

That is:

how I install and run this.
what needs to be done to the .ini file and where I find it
etc. etc.

Much thanks!

DsAdvocate
02-24-2006, 08:03 PM
THANK YOU!

I couldn't get 2.1 to work on my box at all, but this one fixed all my problems. Great accomplishment once again you guys! Don't ever lose the passion!

Stuunad
02-27-2006, 04:51 PM
I'm attempting to run a trainer for Ninja Gaiden Black (PAL). I don't have any trouble loading the trainer via Xored Mini Launcher. The game loads and runs fine. However, Nothing happens in game, Not even the IGK's do anything. Any help/ideas would be very much appreciated. Thanks~

doombringer987
03-08-2006, 07:19 AM
Tried this and it is awesome thank you for this and all the work put into:)

Solstar
03-10-2006, 02:26 PM
it doesn't work for me.the previous versions worked,but not this.when i start it,only a black screen appears.and what's this "the ini file must be your ini of the xbox--somethin" thing??

Jason Voorhees
03-19-2006, 11:53 AM
ive put in the America's Army trainer in the folder. and it didnt show up. only the ETM trainers showup.

evil666
03-26-2006, 02:26 PM
Some one has to seed this file cause no one is!

DJB
03-26-2006, 03:49 PM
Here's a mirror of it:

http://pnx.gotdns.com/xbmc/files/Xored/Xored%20ETM-XBTF%20Trainer%20Engine%20v2_2.rar

Jason Voorhees
03-26-2006, 03:52 PM
ive sent him a pm over an hour ago. and he never replied. so i took it that he didnt want it anymore. cuz i was gonna email it to him.

Serokarma
03-26-2006, 08:06 PM
can someone please email it to me because every link and torrent i use will not work and im positive its not my connection...PLEASE SOMEONE

emai: Serokarma@gmail.com

DJB
03-26-2006, 08:09 PM
can someone please email it to me because every link and torrent i use will not work and im positive its not my connection...PLEASE SOMEONE

emai: Serokarma@gmail.com

I know this link works coz I checked it out this morning:

http://pnx.gotdns.com/xbmc/files/Xored/Xored%20ETM-XBTF%20Trainer%20Engine%20v2_2.rar

crazyjeet
04-01-2006, 07:54 PM
I confirm that both of these mirror links work as of Sat. April 1,2006 :D

the torrent however is dead... no seeders & zero health yo :rolleyes:

iwillrace
04-07-2006, 10:13 AM
I was able to get it off of Xbins I installed it to my xbox and it comes up and lists the trainers for games on the hard drive but I am unable to go into the trainer setup screen to set which options I want to use the screen just flashes and the cursor goes up to the top of the list just a dead end can anyone help me out here?

EDIT got it now trainers must be in the trainer folder for the launcher even thou it looks in C:\trainners all good here!

Thanks
Greg

Hitcher
04-07-2006, 10:31 AM
I was able to get it off of Xbins I installed it to my xbox and it comes up and lists the trainers for games on the hard drive but I am unable to go into the trainer setup screen to set which options I want to use the screen just flashes and the cursor goes up to the top of the list just a dead end can anyone help me out here?

Thanks
Greg
Sounds like it's not looking in the right place for the Trainers, have a look at the Xored.ini file.

MonsterTy
04-08-2006, 11:24 PM
I am uable to get the engine via bittornado, I'm guessing noone is seeding ATM. can anyone pleae send this to - LOL Thanx for the HookUp

DJB
04-08-2006, 11:27 PM
I am uable to get the engine via bittornado, I'm guessing noone is seeding ATM. can anyone pleae send this to MonsterTy@gmail.com

Try this mirror:

http://esnips.com/doc/32369418-fdaf-41ff-bb5c-e08de49e022a/Xored_Mini_Launcher_v2.2.rar

MonsterTy
04-08-2006, 11:30 PM
LOL! I PMed too soon. Thanks a million bro!

snwboardbaddie
04-09-2006, 07:50 AM
okay, i've downloaded and installed 2.1 and 2.2. neither of them will work on my box. The screen just goes black when I try to launch the launcher. Im curious if its my box or if im doing something wrong? I followed the instructions to the T, so i dunno. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Xbox Ver 1.3
X-cuter 1 chip
Evox
TSR normal

MonsterTy
04-09-2006, 09:49 PM
I do not remember for certain if this will solve your problem, but I noticed you've listed your XBox specs and have "TSR Normal", so I'll assume you're attempting to load the engine from EvoX. If this is the case try setting your TSR to Disabled

snwboardbaddie
04-10-2006, 04:23 AM
nope, no dice. Still just acts like its gonna load and freezes

clownshoes19
04-11-2006, 08:23 PM
I love the xbmc intergrations. Great work with the trainers ad this engine. Do you have any plans to allow deletion of trainers within this app. This would be nice to clean out your trainers of old version and the alike. its hard to do within a filebrowser as the result of a lack of scene standards.

kero
04-11-2006, 08:42 PM
I love the xbmc intergrations. Great work with the trainers ad this engine. Do you have any plans to allow deletion of trainers within this app. This would be nice to clean out your trainers of old version and the alike. its hard to do within a filebrowser as the result of a lack of scene standards.
Its not really an issue... just keep on dumping thousands of trainers in there. xbmc will sort through them :)

clownshoes19
04-12-2006, 02:42 PM
I half agree... you may be right... XBMC handles massive amounts of trainers quite well which means that the work of adding this feature may not outwiegh the benfits, but I don't know exactly how much work it would be. on the other hand their would be benfits...

1. Who wants that many trainers?
A. it makes "refreshing" the database take longer.
B. relocating/updating your trainers takes longer.
C. This feature would be a life saver for someone with OCD :D (think of Monk)

I would think it would be a rather easy thing to implement (relative to the amount of work you put into everything else) . That being said I have no idea what I'm taking about.

I build xbmc about every three days and I grow tired of waiting for my 18 hundred trainers to ftp. I know, I could make a trainers folder outside xbmc and reference that in my XML... well actually thats the first I have thought of doing that, god I'm dumb. Anyway if its feasible I feel it may be a beneficial feature (first point still applys) its all up to the developers. If I only new some c++ I could add it to xbmc, but I'm way too dumb for that. Again thank you xbox devolpers.

kero
04-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Just use the xored standalone trainer engine. With it you can delete duplicate trainers.
Also when i update xbmc i just dump the newer version over the top. There is no need to deleted the trainers or anything else.

aa8574
04-12-2006, 08:52 PM
I used 2.1 and it worked great! But i couldnt use it for Wrestlemania 21 so i thought if i got 2.2 it might work. i now have 2.2 but when i start it up it freezes on Initializing LCD Code....(disabled). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

wemery73
04-23-2006, 07:45 AM
my 18 hundred trainers to ftp. .

i only have 2236 trainers .. can you share the wealth?And upload them some where..

:)

shank69xo
04-23-2006, 09:05 AM
Damn, I only have 457 :( , but they cover all the games I have and then some.

r1sky
04-23-2006, 07:49 PM
maybe i should have posted this in the bug thread but ill post here. no idea if it has been covered already, so here goes.

friend has a problem. his dvd drive doesnt work anymore. the etm engine 2.2 freezes at the splash screen. i believe its due to that he doesnt have his dvddrive plugged in anymore and the engine is trying to detect a disc and there isnt anything to detect and thus its locked onto the splash screen. i request for a dvd drive disc detect timeout feature. just for those ppl that dont have a dvd drive in their xbox anymore.

gov1
04-24-2006, 05:04 PM
no one seem to be seeding the Xored mini 2.2 d/l anymore :(
cant d/l it

rooster1973
04-26-2006, 11:02 PM
After I select the trainer and select the options, the only game it brings up to launch is Most Wanted no matter which trainer I select. I am trying to run games off the hard drives. Is there something I need to do to point it to the complete list of games and not just one of them?

gov1
04-29-2006, 04:04 AM
only shows games that you have trainers for m8 :D

Deaded
04-29-2006, 03:46 PM
Can someone plz reseed this

Edit:someone seeded me
thnxs

ACharmedMatrix
04-29-2006, 08:19 PM
Is there a place to ask about bugs and problems with the launcher?

Haxta
04-30-2006, 05:12 PM
You can grab it from my sig.:cool:

Deaded
05-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Thanks a lot
i was just wondering why there's isn't any direct downloads anywhere i was looking for 4eva but now i got it

kero
05-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Thanks a lot
i was just wondering why there's isn't any direct downloads anywhere i was looking for 4eva but now i got it
The software is built using the XDK so it is technically illegal and a direct download to somthing illegal on the maxconsole server can result in legal action against maxconsole.

Whats the XDK?
It means the software you are trying to download has been compiled with the official Microsoft® SDK (System Development Kit) for Xbox.
This compiler is only available to Microsoft approved programmers and can not be used to build 'homebrew software'.
That's what makes the software you want to download 'illegal' (not in our eyes - as the software itself has completely been written by the programmer - but in the eyes of the law it is illegal).

ACEwoK
05-20-2006, 02:23 AM
Sorry to ask stupid questions, but is there a step by step guide around for installing this app? I've got evox but i'm not even vaguely familiar with installing and configuring this sort of software. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Edit: I've got it installed and some of the trainers seem to work but others dont. i've just finished reading through the thread and someone suggests changing my TSR to disabled?? is this correct?? is this the reason why some of the others havent worked so far?

xXxCocoFangxXx
06-03-2006, 02:36 PM
How do I make it so the Xored Trainer Engine shows up in My Apps on the UnleashX Dashboard?

Paleolithic
06-07-2006, 06:37 PM
The Xored Trainer Launcher doesnt load for me. It just stays at the advertisement menu and thats it. It doesnt go to the main menu, or else I would download this

SacredRing
06-08-2006, 10:29 AM
I have the Torrent, yes this thing does rock >.>

but, i can't figure out how to load the trainers. help please?

EDIT: ok i have it in my box, now how do i load the .etms i put in the trainer folder of the thing?

need4speed
06-13-2006, 10:37 AM
Hi I got the program up and running on my xbox. But my problem Is that I can't see the trainer on my tv screen. I made a folder called Trainers In C drive and put the trainer Inside the folder. My xbox Is softmodded with the evox dashboard by the way. P.S I got the v2.1 to show the trainers on my tv screen from the last version. Thanks for your time reading this.

I can see the trainers now on my tv screen after putting my game in my xbox and show up. Thanks for this engine xored :)

d6a6n6
06-14-2006, 07:19 AM
Done and once it got going it only took 45 seconds.:)
Ill seed for a couple of days

thank you i didnot want to fucking wait 22 h to download thins thank you sososososososossosososososos much

smackthenun
06-26-2006, 07:10 AM
yep i appreciate the apps but for coming in late on a torrent availability sure sucks ass. 8 billion days for a 4 mb.

d12boy420
07-12-2006, 01:20 AM
Downloaded and Seeded :D

whitesmoke
07-18-2006, 02:46 PM
whut does it mean to seed "it" and does taking off mi firewall make mi bit torrent go faster?

wakka108
07-19-2006, 08:56 PM
yo i put all of it on my xbox and a halo 2 trainer (from halomods.com) can anyone help me please i put it in the trainer folder in the mini folder now.. when i load it i see halo 2 when i click A it blinks the next step but im still on the firtst like it just blinks and does anyone know the problem? btw i put the mini folder in aplications folder plzzzzzzz help :*(

wait** sorry guys i forgot to put trainers in c folder im a newbie.. but im happy now :D :D :D

cpd
07-22-2006, 03:51 AM
Hi there. First post here, so I'll keep it concise.

Lately Xored 2.2 has been taking a lot longer to load. By a lot longer, I mean I turn on the Xbox, XBMC loads, then I load up Xored. It can take anywhere from 1 - 1.5 minutes for the music to start playing, so I just go wander off and get some food.

The first few times I used the trainer, it was hella fast.

Anyone else have this problem? Or is it a problem with the engine scanning the games? If so, will deleting all the trainers out of the directory containing them that I don't have games for fix this?

It's kinda annoying when I wanna give Burnout Revenge a bash, but it can take up to 3 minutes from bootup. Yay for consoles!

EDIT:: Nevermind, figured it out.

Battleman021
07-28-2006, 08:16 PM
When i try to put it on my xbox it says failed "name too long" am i suposed to change the name?

Jason Voorhees
07-28-2006, 08:22 PM
when are we gonna get an updated launcher?

When i try to put it on my xbox it says failed "name too long" am i suposed to change the name?

pm me your email. and ill send you mine. just let me know if you want me to keep my trainers in the folder.

Battleman021
07-28-2006, 08:31 PM
i got this xored etm engine 2.2 when i try to put on my xbox it wont work i just want to know if i change the name of the .torrent file plz help?

Jason Voorhees
07-28-2006, 08:35 PM
you dont put the torrent file on the xbox. you have to download it first. you'll need a program like BitTornado to download torrent files.

ChldsPlay
07-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Anyone still seeding this? Keeps timing out on me.

master kowc
07-30-2006, 05:20 PM
Where do i put the mini xored?, what do i do then?

p.s. my xbox is softmodded

GRAF 74
08-03-2006, 11:52 AM
i need help with this this is the first time im doing this and i dont know what to do where to install it ect.. some one told me that if i use it i could use this half life 2 trainer but i dont know what to do can some one help me out??

Brendy Boy
08-08-2006, 08:21 AM
Please some one send me Xored ETM Launcher v 2.2, I need it really bad and would be greatful. Email or host it. Thanks.

Gakman
08-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Hello.

Im using Xored ETM Engine 2.2 as a app with UnleashX. It works fine for games in DVD : I launch the soft, choose the codes and press Start. But for games on the HDD I can't make it work : I launch the soft, choose the codes, make an IGR (Back+Black), launch my game, but nothing happen in the game...
Thank you for a help.

For Brendy Boy : look at there : http://esnips.com/web/haxta2005-shared .

Brendy Boy
08-14-2006, 10:58 AM
Thanks a lot. :)

worshipwarrior
08-17-2006, 03:03 AM
awsome! using w\ unleashX without a problem, props to team Xored for an awsome app. and to team Maxconsole for backing it! we're lovin it fellas, keep Em' rollin!

halofreak411
08-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Can someone please seed, ive been sitting here for 6 hours at 0.0%

syko21
08-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Hi there. First post here, so I'll keep it concise.

Lately Xored 2.2 has been taking a lot longer to load. By a lot longer, I mean I turn on the Xbox, XBMC loads, then I load up Xored. It can take anywhere from 1 - 1.5 minutes for the music to start playing, so I just go wander off and get some food.

The first few times I used the trainer, it was hella fast.

Anyone else have this problem? Or is it a problem with the engine scanning the games? If so, will deleting all the trainers out of the directory containing them that I don't have games for fix this?

It's kinda annoying when I wanna give Burnout Revenge a bash, but it can take up to 3 minutes from bootup. Yay for consoles!

EDIT:: Nevermind, figured it out.

I am having the same problem, can someone help me out?

malek05
08-20-2006, 11:53 PM
okay i dl and installed to my f/ apps and it loads up find and everything but only displays half of my trainers, which i have stored in c/ trainers. I moved them to the trainers folder that came with the launcher but it didn't change anything?

Can anybody tell me why i can only view half my trainers and what i can do to fix it?:confused:

Nevermind I just realized that it's only showing the games i have since i deleted the others. No I'm not dumb. Yes I drink to much Jesus Juice...:rolleyes:

Gakman
08-21-2006, 07:23 AM
I can't make this run for games on Hard disk drive :( with my unleashX.
It works fine with games on DVD (I choose codes to activate and press start). For hard disk games I choose codes, make an IGR (black + back) and choose the game to launch. Is it wrong ?
worshipwarrior how do you do ? Please someone help me !
Thank you.

Gakman
08-21-2006, 04:42 PM
actually it works fine :rolleyes: . Just search trainers which works, it's rare...

sparksalot
08-25-2006, 04:51 PM
I just can't make mine work no matter what :( I've tried like everything and then when xoreds launched the light goes orange and theres no effect of the trainers. :( :(

phreaktwo
09-04-2006, 05:17 AM
This is weird, i cant get it to work atall, i see the select game screen and i pick the game then the screen just flashes and nothing happens... wtf is up with this?

sparksalot
09-04-2006, 06:55 AM
^^
That was the first problem I had. I deleted the trainer and then put it on again. I also found it helps if you put your game in and then boot the laucher :)

phreaktwo
09-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Ive fixed it now, i had the trainer folder in the wrong place:rolleyes:

kapt.spauld
09-15-2006, 08:32 PM
im stupid. i cant use bit torrent n-e-one have the .rar they can e-mail me? pm me pls.

lama192
09-23-2006, 10:40 AM
why torrent they suck and take to long:mad:

DeadlyDean
09-24-2006, 04:17 PM
yeah i cant download the torrent either. if anyone could please send me a active link to the right files. if you like you can send it to my email deadlydean281@aim.com

T3k
09-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Why is no one seeding!?

Silverhwk_uk
09-27-2006, 02:11 PM
I could really do with some help here whoever's the best modder here could they add my msn and help me maybe??? silverhwk@hotmail.co.uk thanks alot u guys

Drizzle
09-28-2006, 03:59 PM
I have the game and the trainer on my hard drive. The trainer is not showing up in Xored ETM. Its not showing up in the old version either. Its the Madden 07 trainer. Any Ideals how i can get this to work?

kapt.spauld
09-30-2006, 05:03 PM
what folder is it in? is it a .xbtf or .etm file?

Jason Voorhees
10-06-2006, 08:52 PM
could someone please email me this program? i had to format my hdd.

thx in advance

email - JasonVoorhees987@gmail.com

Phantom139
10-11-2006, 04:31 PM
The torrent is gone......

Can you send this program to me plz......

mods12345@yahoo.com

4u2cme
10-11-2006, 11:39 PM
how do u get this to work in xbmc? isn there a certian set of buttons u have to use to get to the trainers or do you have to launch thru your apps folder

Phantom139
10-12-2006, 07:12 PM
if u hav it can u send it to me.
mods12345@yahoo.com

I will try to figure it out then tell u

Riff-Raff
10-13-2006, 12:40 AM
how do u get this to work in xbmc? isn there a certian set of buttons u have to use to get to the trainers or do you have to launch thru your apps folder
When you are the games menu press the white button on your controller to bring up menu. Make sure you update your trainer list first and everytime you add a trainer to your xbox.

AcidReignFalls
10-13-2006, 11:07 AM
I posted a pack I made (since nobody else seems to make any packs anymore, and the main page for MaxConsole hasn't had any updated trainers for months). It's 2291 trainers, includes all the newest trainers I could find (like Scarface +2). Here's the link for where to get it - http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=32539

AcidReignFalls

Phantom139
10-14-2006, 09:50 AM
Is Xored ETM 2.2 in there???

dirtybum
10-15-2006, 07:04 PM
ima noob so sorry if this is a dumb question.
i dl the torent i did the thing with bittornado
now wat do i do??

ps i have xored 2.0

sinstrife
10-17-2006, 03:59 PM
hey when i turn this on i cant get the trainers to work im using unleashed x i was told it should work as well. if u need me to ill post all the ini settings on. i may just be missing a file. but also i have had trouble connecting my xbox to my pc i have it linked but i cant get into it using flash fxp. it sucks i used to be able to update my trainers with ease. now its just difficult. i recently switched from evo x to unleashed cause evo messed up on me. perhaps that might mess it up.

kapt.spauld
10-17-2006, 05:39 PM
nothing, nobody's seeding the torrent. try to find aid 3.0 that should have it.

Jason Voorhees
10-17-2006, 05:41 PM
i have AId 3.0.4 and it doesnt have it. i also have AID 3.10. just havent tryed it yet.

8ball
10-18-2006, 03:56 PM
I have a link to this posted on I believe page 7 and it is a file not the torrent! Try looking thru this topic, (9 pages in all) It should be there!

AddictiveNYC
10-20-2006, 03:17 AM
Anyone here having problem with GTA SA 2.5 Trainer on Xbox i ran Gta Sa with the trainer and as i am playing it, i am gettin a lot of hick ups in the game.

Like that Mission Sweets Girls, i had trainer on with inf health and inf ammo etc... as soon as i kill those guys i get a phone ring and cj picks it up and its stuck to his head like he's still talkin to him but he is not. So i can't pass that mission with the trainer on, and same thing is happening on other missions where the Red circle won't show up if ur on a drive by mission.

Any clue's to what the problem might be

also on the side note, everytime i use trainers and when i want to reset my xbox through the controller's L+R+back+black button, the xbox green circle turns red and orange, red and orange and then stays on red as i am in booting to Unleash dash.

Thx in advance for anyone's help

kapt.spauld
10-24-2006, 12:59 PM
had same problem with godfather works great most of the time though.

Amp1025p
10-29-2006, 11:38 AM
sorry but i cant download it. there seems to not be any seeders. The tracker status is OK. but cant connect to any peers and download the file.

inxtc
11-09-2006, 01:10 AM
ok.. so iv put xored on my xbox wich has unleashx i launch xored choose my game and trainer enable what i want and press start then when i go into game the trainer hasent loaded? the led light is orange, also im not too sure if its just the game; need for speed carbon, not sure if i have to make a new profile for the trainer to work? please help!

praxis22
11-11-2006, 06:21 AM
I'm running EVO-X dash, and it has a menu item that says "trainers" always been there, that just links to c:/trainers, never knew you could do this through XBMC too. Cool!

kapt.spauld
11-12-2006, 03:16 AM
hey inxtc what type of trainers did you use? where they .etm or .xbtf files? did you put them in the correct folder? is your box plugged in?

inxtc
11-12-2006, 08:17 AM
hey inxtc what type of trainers did you use? where they .etm or .xbtf files? did you put them in the correct folder? is your box plugged in?
.etm, yes correct folder c:/trainers, why wouldent my box be plugged in? the trainer is need for speed carbon global and my game version is pal it is backed up on my harddrive, a few other people are having same or similer problems with this trainer/game

kapt.spauld
11-12-2006, 07:08 PM
im sorry what i mean is do you have your dashboard and trainers on the same partition, i.e. are they both on c:\. if so, try clearing the E:\cashe directory and everything on x:,y:,z: and also try changing the tsr on settings to normal

nullleben
11-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Bro, I only use bitTornado as well. The file is just a normal torrent file. Just open it up and leave it running in background. Other people have been grabbing it. Just have patience. Also be sure to read other posts before you. Like my original post. It outlines what to do.

man dont use that one just go get the bitcomet since its better and it uses all different type of torrent soo here www.bitcomet.com and download it oh yeah i will be seeding the small file for a long time

Nefarious*au
11-27-2006, 01:12 AM
You seem to be the only one.

I'll seed it for a while too.

On a side note, is it necessary to use these Xored Launchers if I'm using XBMC?
Are there any advantages to using this launcher as opposed to just the menu options in XBMC?

nullleben
11-28-2006, 12:06 AM
You seem to be the only one.

I'll seed it for a while too.

On a side note, is it necessary to use these Xored Launchers if I'm using XBMC?
Are there any advantages to using this launcher as opposed to just the menu options in XBMC?

I haven't played around with the xored launcher that much but it works with any trainers but ill try it on my XBMC later on.

xMacx
12-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Someone please email me this small file because I have left this torrent up for 2 days and no progress was made. Thank you.

donaldenator.mac@gmail.com

Nimverus
01-13-2007, 11:50 AM
all i get in this is a limewire...does it search for the real thing or what? i would love to see me playing as my elite with 3rd person and make my weapon show more :)

Nimverus
01-13-2007, 11:51 AM
all i get in this is a limewire file...does it search for the real thing or what? i would love to see me playing as my elite with 3rd person and make my weapon show more :)

flaymon
01-14-2007, 05:31 AM
iv'e installed it, and tried to activate ninja gaiden black with the trainer +13, but it just going back to my evox dashboard..
also i've tried to activate any other game with no trainer and it does the same... why?

bigleaguer
02-10-2007, 03:03 PM
sorry but i cant download it. there seems to not be any seeders. The tracker status is OK. but cant connect to any peers and download the file.

you can download from here:

ftp://ftp.eurasia.nu/dlpath_29469/Xored_Mini_Launcher_v2.2.rar

mario1979
02-11-2007, 03:11 PM
that FTP link doesnt seem to work.Can someone please upload to Rapidshare or sendspace please.
Greatly appreciated :)

sunny_summer
02-15-2007, 05:00 PM
that FTP link doesnt seem to work.Can someone please upload to Rapidshare or sendspace please.
Greatly appreciated :)

U can also download it from xbox-hq.com
goto that site, click on "Download" tab, then U can fien alot of stuff can be download include the ETM mini launch 2.2
P.S: tell me if u dun known what i'm saying, my English is not good !:o

sunny_summer
02-15-2007, 05:03 PM
iv'e installed it, and tried to activate ninja gaiden black with the trainer +13, but it just going back to my evox dashboard..
also i've tried to activate any other game with no trainer and it does the same... why?

Because the trainer will not work on EVOX, U need the ETM mini launch engine to play with it !:o

gfox117
02-15-2007, 07:30 PM

meaning its not the trainer so thats not ur problem although i dont no wut to tell u to help out i can say that its not the trainer maybe u need to clear ur cache or som files are missing that happened to me wen i tried to back up a game but deleted some files that it need if u cant boot it from disc then its somthin else
and i hav used evox to boot the xored bournout revenge + 11 trainer so it just may b able to boot the + 13 i hope so otherwise im kinda screwed in wut i was originally planing

Jason Voorhees
03-28-2007, 04:31 PM
whatever happened to the updated Xored program that we were suppose to get?

zucrilhos
04-24-2007, 09:36 AM
wow....thanx !!!!!!!:D

skiddie
05-02-2007, 06:47 PM
I've been reading through these forum pages for hours and still I have not found a definitive answer. I have an xbox, version 1.0, x3 chip, running xbmc (04-20-2007 build), xored launcher engine 2.2, 300+ trainers stored on E: drive. I have updated the trainer list in xbmc numerous times. No problems there since it reads all of the trainers fine. Can't get Xored to see the trainer folder. I've updated the xored.ini file, ftp'd it over the xbox, but when I run Xored through XBMC, it never loads.

Can someone post their .ini file so that I can see what settings are there? I've been researching this for days without luck. Please help out the noob!

Riff-Raff
05-02-2007, 10:04 PM
I've been reading through these forum pages for hours and still I have not found a definitive answer. I have an xbox, version 1.0, x3 chip, running xbmc (04-20-2007 build), xored launcher engine 2.2, 300+ trainers stored on E: drive. I have updated the trainer list in xbmc numerous times. No problems there since it reads all of the trainers fine. Can't get Xored to see the trainer folder. I've updated the xored.ini file, ftp'd it over the xbox, but when I run Xored through XBMC, it never loads.

Can someone post their .ini file so that I can see what settings are there? I've been researching this for days without luck. Please help out the noob!
Hi skiddie! When you launch your game from XBMC, does it have a yellow diamond on the bottom of the game icon? When you are using XBMC and you are on the "Games Blade" you have to scroll down to the game you want to use the trainer for and then press the white button. When the sub-menu pops up you have to select trainer settings from the menu to turn on the options. If you have never turned them on for the game you want, then you have to use the D-pad to highlight the down arrow above the blank list that will show the options. After you highlight the down arrow, press the A button and you should get a list of trainer options in the window that you can scroll down and check-mark the options you want on. When you are done selecting options, use the D-pad and press right (I think) until you highlight the ok button at the bottom of the list and then press the A button again. If you skip the step of highlighting the ok button, the trainer will not activate. Once you are back at your game to launch, just press the A button and your game will launch and the ring of light around your eject button will turn amber to show that the trainer is activated and working. If the light is red then the trainer is not working and you may have to try a different version of trainer for that game. Last but not least, everytime you launch your game from XBMC, the trainer will come on unless you go back in and deselect the options and then select ok again to save the settings. If you have been through the process I mentioned above then maybe we can figure something else out to get you working. Oh!, and please don't think I am insulting your intelligence buy explaining step by step, I just don't know how much you know and what you have tried. Whew! Hope that helps out a bit.

The_dave
08-24-2007, 07:08 PM
Skiddie your trainers need to be on the C: drive in a folder named trainers

TechTrav
01-12-2008, 07:40 PM
I registered just to get this file! Thank you so much!

Trav

cpleon
02-07-2008, 09:51 AM
cool man. just what i am looking 4.

Kyrara
02-09-2008, 05:11 AM
can anyone upload it again? ^^
I cant download anything by Maxconsole an i have found no other place for download it XD

Theredbaron
02-09-2008, 12:10 PM
I uploaded the file from the front page here (http://www.sendspace.com/file/uo6uto).
I hope that is what you wanted.

JeffreyWiilton
02-15-2008, 09:37 AM
i*POST REMOVED*i

Kaoltao
06-22-2008, 05:49 AM
i*POST REMOVED*i

HoHO....Thanks!!!!!!!

JeffreyWiilton
08-07-2008, 10:33 AM
And who are you to be thanking anyone? I have yet to see an answer to the problem I spoke of, and deleting posts isn't going to make the problem go away any quicker.

Chucky2401
02-13-2010, 02:24 PM
good apps !

kapt.spauld
02-15-2010, 08:14 PM
This post is now older than my xbox. If u need this program u can find it on aid. Most newer builds of xbmc have a trainer manager built in. Maybe it's time for an update.

.neck
02-20-2010, 01:15 PM
This post is now older than my xbox. If u need this program u can find it on aid. Most newer builds of xbmc have a trainer manager built in. Maybe it's time for an update.

Also, there is a neat plugin which updates your installed trainers. :3 Fetch it via the included SVN repo tools...

acidflash
09-16-2010, 05:44 AM
Just wanted to say hello :)

I enjoyed making the ETM engine (v2.2, I never released v2.3).

hope all is well!

-acidflash / XORED / Evot-T

[Death]
10-23-2010, 01:43 AM
its was definately great fun, i miss the old days :)

Lampo
03-12-2011, 04:00 AM
Damn! I thought you two were dead.
How's things

[Death]
03-12-2011, 01:25 PM
im doin cool thx m8, not seen u lot in ages ;) , what ya upto m8, workin on anything anymore?

acidflash
03-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Definitely fun times.. We made a great group.. I miss you guys..

Riff-Raff
04-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Wow! I haven't been on here in forever and when I decide to check out the newly done forums I see ghosts from the past. I just wanted to say hi to all the guys from the old days. Sooo, Hello there to any of you guys who still linger and read the forums from time to time. acidflash, Lampo, [Death], dootdoo, khuong, bootsy, hack0r, szalay, k_away and anyone else I may have missed. Times have changed and it was quite fun talking to you guys and even working a little with some of you. Shouts and greets to you all! :cool: