PDA

View Full Version : WarHawk product barcode (uk version with no headset)

unwanted
02-18-2011, 12:17 PM
anyone know what the barcode number is on WarHawk (uk version with no headset)... just need to know full barcode sequence...

Thanks

ThreeDog
02-19-2011, 11:30 AM
The headset version is a cardboard box with the standard game box inside. Could you use the barcode from the game box rather than the cardboard outer?

If you can I'll get it for you tomorrow.

unwanted
02-20-2011, 04:56 AM
The headset version is a cardboard box with the standard game box inside. Could you use the barcode from the game box rather than the cardboard outer?

If you can I'll get it for you tomorrow.

yes the version with the headset has a full game box inside with no barcode on it... its got "NOT FOR RESALE" in the space where the barcode should be... and the outer box will be the barcode for the version with the headset...

I need the code for one that dosnt have a headset, solos version, so I can generate a barcode for it... not that anyone will give much trade-in for it... but it'll be worth a try...

Thanks

ThreeDog
02-22-2011, 06:41 AM
Mine says not to be sold separately lol
To think they actually wasted the money making two covers

unwanted
02-23-2011, 03:56 AM
Mine says not to be sold separately lol
To think they actually wasted the money making two covers

yeah... but their also is a version about with a barcode... it was sold also without the headset... thats the version I want to know the barcode numbers from...

ThreeDog
02-24-2011, 02:22 PM
yeah... but their also is a version about with a barcode... it was sold also without the headset... thats the version I want to know the barcode numbers from...
Yeah, I was just annoyed that they've done that and I couldn't help.

unwanted
02-25-2011, 04:33 AM
Yeah, I was just annoyed that they've done that and I couldn't help.

whats the barcode from the outer box? never know it might be just the regular code..

ThreeDog
03-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Sorry for the delay mate but I have been clearing out and just got to this.
The barcode on the boack of the cardboard box is: 7 11719 43625 6.