PDA

View Full Version : Article: LulzSec teenager mastermind charged

Zeus
06-22-2011, 11:27 AM
You can view the page at http://www.maxconsole.net/content.php?46078-LulzSec-teenager-mastermind-charged

Ahmed_p800
06-22-2011, 11:37 AM
LuLz!!!(sorry, had to say it :p)

bennyb
06-22-2011, 12:58 PM
i hope he doesnt get extradited to the us

Clxmj
06-22-2011, 01:07 PM
Why not? Kid deserves everything coming his way. Identity theft.

yusky03
06-22-2011, 01:25 PM
He only hosted one of there IRC servers...

"We use Ryan's server, we also use Efnet, 2600, Rizon and AnonOps IRC servers. That doesn't mean they're all part of our group."

He is NOT there "mastermind" they don't have a leader. Nor does Anon.

"Ryan Cleary is not part of LulzSec; we house one of our many legitimate chatrooms on his IRC server, but that's it. "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf7iBSX9bFU

Clxmj
06-22-2011, 02:38 PM
Whatever way you put it, he was involved in some way so he MUST know some info. Just grill him down till he cracks..

msanchez
06-22-2011, 02:55 PM
Whatever way you put it, he was involved in some way so he MUST know some info. Just grill him down till he cracks..

Not necessarily. I know people that have worked for people of... questionable repute shall we say? Anyways, in the case of one guy who is actually a long time friend (not someone that I just happen to know, the guy is a friend) he purposefully would not delve into things. They told him, go here, do this and that's what he did... no questions, no whys? Some associates of his boss did get into a whole lot of trouble, but he truthfully knew nothing of what was going on... he knew there was some shady business, but then again even I knew that and I didn't work for the guy.

Of course, I'm not saying that's the case here... just pointing out that it's not true that he "MUST" know something.

By the way, my friend was in charge of collecting rent money and coordinating maintenance to the guy's properties. I feel I should specify before the kids start thinking that he's "wacking" people, or he was running drug money, or some other far fetched Scarface type of scenario... well his boss was Cuban now that I think about it :p

MadonnaProject
06-22-2011, 03:18 PM

I bet you're american. Fortunately we have laws against "grilling or torture" here. I also hope he doesn't get extradited. It's actually a shame someone so intelligent had to do this sort of thing. Hopefully they can try to reform him and sue his talents for good rather than punish him.

rory2005
06-22-2011, 05:26 PM
lol madonna, did you mean use instead of sue?

msanchez
06-22-2011, 06:10 PM

After reading sony news for a few months, do you blame him?

WoIverine
06-23-2011, 10:33 AM
Not necessarily. I know people that have worked for people of... questionable repute shall we say? Anyways, in the case of one guy who is actually a long time friend (not someone that I just happen to know, the guy is a friend) he purposefully would not delve into things. They told him, go here, do this and that's what he did... no questions, no whys? Some associates of his boss did get into a whole lot of trouble, but he truthfully knew nothing of what was going on... he knew there was some shady business, but then again even I knew that and I didn't work for the guy.

Of course, I'm not saying that's the case here... just pointing out that it's not true that he "MUST" know something.

By the way, my friend was in charge of collecting rent money and coordinating maintenance to the guy's properties. I feel I should specify before the kids start thinking that he's "wacking" people, or he was running drug money, or some other far fetched Scarface type of scenario... well his boss was Cuban now that I think about it :p

Damn, sounds like human trafficking. My ex girlfriend was involved in that. She worked for an adult oriented store and would "collect rent money" from foreign girls that the business owners would bring to the states, and later house while they "worked" for the owners. FBI came in and shut down the whole thing though. From what I understand though, the girls were treated very well, which was suprising, but true!

msanchez
06-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Damn, sounds like human trafficking. My ex girlfriend was involved in that. She worked for an adult oriented store and would "collect rent money" from foreign girls that the business owners would bring to the states, and later house while they "worked" for the owners. FBI came in and shut down the whole thing though. From what I understand though, the girls were treated very well, which was suprising, but true!

No dude LOL! He was doing nothing illegal himself. Let's just say that his boss was extremely friendly with a few politicians (that should be enough to tell you the guy is a crook) and specially the mayor of a certain town. He was buying prime pieces of real estate in the heart of the town for less than a value meal costs in McDonalds... and I'm not exaggerating either.

I remember he (boss guy) did a benefit thanksgiving meal for poor people and I actually volunteered to help out. When I found out he was sponsoring the whole thing I actually wanted to get out of there because you know everybody hears/says things, and I really didn't want my name to be put in the same sentence as that guy's.

WoIverine
06-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Haha I see! Some crazy people out there these days man. It's funny how everything is interrelated when you think about it. :D

AcCeSsDeNiEd
06-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Hopefully they can try to reform him and sue his talents for good rather than punish him.

After reading sony news for a few months, do you blame him?

This has got to be the funniest sheet I've read all month.

Thanks for the laugh guys.

jku2
06-27-2011, 03:34 AM
Looks like he'll be spending the rest of his adult life in jail. Way to go kid!