PDA

View Full Version : Article: LulzSec leader had not left his home for four years - Mother

Zeus
06-22-2011, 11:38 AM
You can view the page at http://www.maxconsole.net/content.php?46080-LulzSec-leader-had-not-left-his-home-for-four-years-Mother

Ahmed_p800
06-22-2011, 11:55 AM
Surround sound, Cat, 2 monitors, some tube connected to the window and last but not least, P*rn wallpaper...I think i know why he stayed 4 yrs!!

Hamsterman-SWE
06-22-2011, 12:00 PM
I am surprised that the parents even didn't go to a psychologist with him to talk about his behaviour. I mean didn't his parents never knocked on the door to just look what he was up to?

Djpj
06-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Oh that's weird, because I saw reports on the TV that other guys of his age said that he was a cool guy to hang out with but always got himself in trouble.

soulbwoy
06-22-2011, 12:10 PM
TV is mounted in a weird spot. Must be a hacker's setup since he spends most of his time on the computer.

MrRogers
06-22-2011, 12:36 PM
This kid is gonna spend the rest of his life working for the government IF he manages to avoid jail time. Sucks to be him. Oh and thanks, Zeus, for removing the "asses" story :p That was just ridiculous.

bennyb
06-22-2011, 12:48 PM
he had a mental illness agraphobia when you calnt leave the house my mother had it when i was verry young and is verry horrible ilness stilll no excuse to do what he done apart from the sony attack witch i agree with the tube out of the window looks like one of those set ups for growing skunk 1 or 2 plants the tube for the smell could explain his mental health isues

realshompa
06-22-2011, 01:00 PM
Typical case of Aspergers.

tech3475
06-22-2011, 01:09 PM
I wonder how he'll he be punished? On the one hand there's the human rights bill and the British legal system and the human rights bill, on the other hand 'he' hacked the CIA.

Djpj
06-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Why does nobody knows what the tube/hose is for... damn grow a pair of braincells. It goes to his airconditioning.

yusky03
06-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Ill post this here to so people can get the facts straight....

He only hosted one of there IRC servers...
"We use Ryan's server, we also use Efnet, 2600, Rizon and AnonOps IRC servers. That doesn't mean they're all part of our group."

He is NOT there "mastermind" they don't have a leader. Nor does Anon.
"Ryan Cleary is not part of LulzSec; we house one of our many legitimate chatrooms on his IRC server, but that's it. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf7iBSX9bFU

Hamsterman-SWE
06-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Typical case of Aspergers.
Indeed it is, as myself also has Aspergers.

Hamsterman-SWE
06-22-2011, 01:34 PM
I wonder how he'll he be punished? On the one hand there's the human rights bill and the British legal system and the human rights bill, on the other hand 'he' hacked the CIA.
Please, there is no any evidence that he alone hacked CIA, or they did. If they fabricated the whole CIA evidence then that is a different story.

MadMax31
06-22-2011, 01:39 PM
LOL, nice portrait :D, I think with the proper guidence the kid could have a future, blame the parents, too bad someone as bright is not on the right path.

tech3475
06-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Please, there is no any evidence that he alone hacked CIA, or they did. If they fabricated the whole CIA evidence then that is a different story.

I know, that's why I use "'he'" as opposed to just saying "he".

I bet he'll just end up a scapegoat because he's one of the people supposedly involved that they caught.

CZroe
06-22-2011, 01:50 PM
Why is MaxConsole still calling him the leader when we all know that was debunked by them and AntiSec?

DjoeN
06-22-2011, 01:53 PM
Oh NO! The forgot the Cat, i bet the cat made him do it and is the real mastermind behind the attacs.

lithium210
06-22-2011, 01:58 PM
^ that was a good one! the cat did it, lol!

Hamsterman-SWE
06-22-2011, 02:00 PM
OMG the cat is so damn awesome.

AndyJ
06-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Ill post this here to so people can get the facts straight....

Thing is, those quoted facts came from Lulzsec themselves. Hardly a good source for accurate information on this matter you'd have to agree.

One thing I agree with is that Ryan is not the leader, though.

From what (very little) I know the /apparent/ leader leaves the house and goes and does stuff. There are chat logs out there from the private channels that if read through make this fact obvious.

*shrug*

AndyJ
06-22-2011, 02:15 PM

They didn't hack the cia.gov website, it was a denial of service attack.

I understand it that one person within Lulzsec controls the bulk of the botnet that does this.

As I said above, the chat logs seem to make this clear.

msanchez
06-22-2011, 02:29 PM
...I bet he'll just end up a scapegoat because he's one of the people supposedly involved that they caught.

How true, whether he is or isn't the "mastermind" he's the closest they've got to somebody that is involved in this, and so to look good they'll dump everything on him. By the end of the week he's going to be responsible for the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and the Crusades... oh and just maybe they'll claim he's Jack the Ripper too.

tokitai
06-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Hackers have been " hacking " for years and almost never got caught, now, suddenly, we've got policemen smarter than hackers... Of course I'm being ironic... The good old days when they spit whatever they want on tv and newspapers and people believed it are long gone... Here in Spain, most policemen use the keyboard with one finger, enough said...

mjrweed
06-22-2011, 03:56 PM
No no no, the tube out the window isnt for growing weed :) Its for a portable aircondition, look closly at the picture and you can see the aircon.

I had one myself for some time. They work, but they are way to loud.

Z3R0B4NG
06-22-2011, 04:43 PM
hmm... so the cat is a "lolcat" then?

and if i would be arrested tomorrow my parents would say the exact same thing...
only leaving the room to pee and stuff.

if my parrents ask me what i do the whole day on "that thing"... what are you supposed to tell those old people?
"well, i just upgraded Firefox 3.6 to 5.0 for an hour and configuring my addons and stuff... and it realy feels 15% more responsive now, i allso found the blue skin again that i had on the old version, and i think it's so awesome that it still works because that goes so well with my Wallpaper *drool* "

i can just aswell say "stuff!"... that's exactly how much they would understand anyway.

"duh... just about EVERYTHING!?" is also a good answer ...because it's true.

So just for the lolz. let's pretend i am part of a hacker group and my dad comes in the room asking me how my day was:
"yeah... dad... uuuh... i just hacked the Pentagon... kinda... and uhm... i think they might have gotten my IP, which is... your IP, because uuuh... you are kinda paying the ISP bills, right? So ...uhm... see ya in 5 years...! i guess?".

You realy think he would tell his parrents?
or that they would understand or believe a word he's saying?

roliver779
06-22-2011, 05:05 PM
I like the poster of two women. Ironically, that is the closest losers like him will ever get to a woman.He can say he had mental problems all you want. It sounds like a cop out to get away with the things he did.

andrew_mealor
06-23-2011, 01:53 AM
this picture is a fake for one the plugs in the room are not UK standard plugs sockets and nobody in the UK uses air con FACT

technolust
06-23-2011, 03:16 AM
this picture is a fake for one the plugs in the room are not UK standard plugs sockets and nobody in the UK uses air con FACT

the plugs are the 1st thing i noticed about that picture. and as for your coment about the AC, i have one of those portable units as do many other people in the UK, it might not be the same as a AC system you will find in an office
but people in the uk do use AC.

urmaster
06-23-2011, 05:13 AM
this picture is a fake for one the plugs in the room are not UK standard plugs sockets and nobody in the UK uses air con FACTEh, I have a portable AC unit... I'll give you the plugs tho.

Azimuth99
06-23-2011, 07:46 AM
That cat looks mighty suspicious. Are the government sure they arrested the right person/genus? Az99

nickjaco
06-23-2011, 08:44 AM
I shall now ruin this for you, I have a portable ac unit also the plugs could be eu type which isn't surprising I have tons of eu standardised plug inlets in my home. They could also be surge protected circular 3 plug inlets like the ones you get with ups and server equipment.

Cloudkill
06-23-2011, 09:01 AM
I shall now ruin this for you, I have a portable ac unit also the plugs could be eu type which isn't surprising I have tons of eu standardised plug inlets in my home. They could also be surge protected circular 3 plug inlets like the ones you get with ups and server equipment.

You stole the words from my keyboard sir! They are ups plugs I know I'm sitting in front of hundreds of them right now!

Xenogears V
06-23-2011, 09:10 AM
Then this boy was is affected from Hikikomori.

msanchez
06-23-2011, 10:14 AM
You stole the words from my keyboard sir! They are ups plugs I know I'm sitting in front of hundreds of them right now!

And you're posting on the forums?.... sounds like somebody isn't doing his job :p Not that I'm one to talk at the moment LOL!

e1sunz
06-23-2011, 10:58 AM
who the hell is the cat?

Hamsterman-SWE
06-23-2011, 11:16 AM
who the hell is the cat?
The cat IS the mastermind behind this whole debacle.

msanchez
06-23-2011, 12:30 PM
The cat IS the mastermind behind this whole debacle.

That's one evil pu$$y

crypysmoker
06-23-2011, 01:30 PM
he had a mental illness agraphobia when you calnt leave the house my mother had it when i was verry young and is verry horrible ilness stilll no excuse to do what he done apart from the sony attack witch i agree with the tube out of the window looks like one of those set ups for growing skunk 1 or 2 plants the tube for the smell could explain his mental health isues

Wow... The amount of things wrong with what you just attempted to type....... And you blame HIS problems on weed?

The tube is for his AC which if you can follow the tube you see TA-DA a potable air conditioner. Witch? So he has magic powers too?

Anyway... your post severally hurt my head and I had to say something.... but re-re-re-re-re reading what you said just made me forget what I wanted to say.......

Azimuth99
06-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Why would the cat be growing weed? If he's the mastermind behind all this, surely it would be the cultivation of industrial grade catnip... Az99

msanchez
06-23-2011, 02:35 PM
Why would the cat be growing weed? If he's the mastermind behind all this, surely it would be the cultivation of industrial grade catnip... Az99

No he funds his research into catnip with the weed... he figures there's more people out there willing to buy weed than catnip.

Azimuth99
06-23-2011, 02:54 PM
No he funds his research into catnip with the weed... he figures there's more people out there willing to buy weed than catnip.

My God! So that's his scheme. THAT is one smart feline. All this, and he's an agoraphobic as well. Where did he find the spare time to do a DoS on the CIA in addition? Radical coding skills..... Respect. Az99

msanchez
06-23-2011, 03:11 PM
My God! So that's his scheme. THAT is one smart feline. All this, and he's an agoraphobic as well. Where did he find the spare time to do a DoS on the CIA in addition? Radical coding skills..... Respect. Az99

"An idle mind is the devil's playground."

Captain N1
06-23-2011, 04:49 PM
Well maybe if he did his stuff from a public place like Mc D, or a unsecured wireless he would not have been caught. what a dumb ass

AndyJ
06-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Well maybe if he did his stuff from a public place like Mc D, or a unsecured wireless he would not have been caught. what a dumb ass

I'm not picking holes, but food for thought:

CCTV might be an issue with the above, once the logs have been gone through to find the time you did the deed.

The MAC address of your laptop might be the final nail, if you forgot to spoof it.

Etc.

Don't underestimate either Lulzsec et al or The Man. Both have great talent :)

Cloudkill
06-24-2011, 05:26 AM
And you're posting on the forums?.... sounds like somebody isn't doing his job :p Not that I'm one to talk at the moment LOL!

haha I'm that good that everything is in working order, until the summer break when we replace servers and upgrade over 500 desk stations lol!

msanchez
06-24-2011, 08:54 AM
haha I'm that good that everything is in working order, until the summer break when we replace servers and upgrade over 500 desk stations lol!

Oh God, you're talking like a sony executive now LOL!

AcCeSsDeNiEd
06-24-2011, 11:22 AM
Surround sound, Cat, 2 monitors, some tube connected to the window

That tube is for the portable air-con.
To vent out the hot-air out of the window

But why would he need air-conditioning ?

John Crichton
06-26-2011, 01:27 PM
So they released my Battlefield Heroes data, too. Well, I have another, very long password here and it's first letters are FULulzSec...

At least, there is info about them leaked, too
http://th3j35t3r.wordpress.com/2011/06/25/lulzsecs-cloudflare-configuration/

bennyb
06-26-2011, 05:08 PM
Why does nobody knows what the tube/hose is for... damn grow a pair of braincells. It goes to his airconditioning.airconditioning in the uk you tard he was refused bail and is sitting in a jail cell his pad mate will be your the reason we couldnt play online with are ps3 and went pinching cars we had nothing to do

WoIverine
06-28-2011, 01:44 PM
Christ, you would think if they owned a botnet, they'd expand on that until they have enough slave boxes to crack advanced crypto schemes. Most people use simple password combos anyway, probly wouldn't be hard to target certain people who actually have money. Not everybody can afford a Live, or PSN account. Chances are several of those people who do have PSN accounts also use the same username, email address, and password combinations for paypal, online banking, things like that. The Sony thing was a bigger deal than a lot of people might think and we haven't even seen the full ramifications of it yet. The stolen data is/was probably worth a fortune to the right..well, wrong people. Might be a good idea to change all your passwords, people, especially your financial ones.

kama
06-30-2011, 03:27 AM
Real hackers pee in a bottle.

HerX
07-01-2011, 05:41 AM
Also, he was not even a part of Lulzsec, and yet you guys still say he was their leader, WTF