PDA

View Full Version : Who is trading BF3 for MW3 and why?

xCrossbow
10-31-2011, 05:38 AM
I bought battlefield yesterday after watching a friend play it and I think the multiplayer is pretty good. Takes a bit of getting used to but it's good! Once they sort the servers out I think it will be easier to find a game. Not sure if I should get MW3 but part of me wants to just because everyone will be on it:cool:

billysastard
10-31-2011, 09:25 AM
I bought battlefield yesterday after watching a friend play it and I think the multiplayer is pretty good. Takes a bit of getting used to but it's good! Once they sort the servers out I think it will be easier to find a game. Not sure if I should get MW3 but part of me wants to just because everyone will be on it:cool:

not wasting money on bf3 because of its online pass and whilst in the past i've bought every cod and where possible the limited / collectors editions

call of duty:finest hour standard edition (only version)
call of duty 2: big red one collectors edition
call of duty 2 goty edition
call of duty 3 special edition
call of duty 4: modern warfare limited collectors edition
call of duty: world at war collectors edition
call of duty: modern warfare 2 prestige edition
call of duty: black ops prestige edition

but i'm afraid that cod: mw3 has just no appeal, there is no prestige edition and the collectors edition is just an overpriced standard edition with a load of digital crap that was ripped out of the standard edition so it can rot in hell as far as i'm concerned i'll wait until nov 11th and buy the more complete wii version instead.

Zero_Hour
12-23-2011, 01:37 PM
I bought MW3 when only to my surprise, when I came back my controller was borked! :mad:

Stypcho
03-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Hi, I'd like to trade MW3 for BF3 acc (pc), If someone is interested in it contanct me on Stypcho@yahoo.com or on skype: sk8.is.gr80904

Alex001
02-20-2013, 06:20 AM
I'm so sick of having to play Call of Duty in BF3, might as well bandwagon and be on actual Call of Duty instead of this imitation.

maliha
01-07-2014, 03:08 AM
Hello everyone!!! Yesterday I bought Shaun white skateboarding game for xbox 360. I'm stuck on the tutorial where bob's friend teaches you vert tricks. I chose the ministry game single player. I went ok with this (getting flow and all the rest of it) but got stuck on part of it. In order to reach the next bit it tells you to ''start and finish a grind with right stick tricking'' I know how to do a grind but don't get the whole right stick tricking thing! I think that using the right stick makes you tailgrab, so maybe it wants me to ollie up to a grind while holding the tail and then ollieing off the rail holding the tail??????? PLEASE!!!!! ANY IDEAS MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!! BECAUSE I LOVE THIS GAME BUT THIS DUMB RIGHT STICK TRICKING THING IS DRIVING ME INSANE AND IT'S PROBABLY SOMETHING SIMPLE!!!

garyopa
01-07-2014, 07:51 AM
Hello everyone!!! Yesterday I bought Shaun white skateboarding game for xbox 360. I'm stuck on the tutorial where bob's friend teaches you vert tricks. I chose the ministry game single player. I went ok with this (getting flow and all the rest of it) but got stuck on part of it. In order to reach the next bit it tells you to ''start and finish a grind with right stick tricking'' I know how to do a grind but don't get the whole right stick tricking thing! I think that using the right stick makes you tailgrab, so maybe it wants me to ollie up to a grind while holding the tail and then ollieing off the rail holding the tail??????? PLEASE!!!!! ANY IDEAS MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!! BECAUSE I LOVE THIS GAME BUT THIS DUMB RIGHT STICK TRICKING THING IS DRIVING ME INSANE AND IT'S PROBABLY SOMETHING SIMPLE!!!

Well maliha, I think you going to be going up the creek without a paddle to nice jail cell we have for spammers, if you post like this again.

Because well your post is WORD for WORD a copy of this post from 'spooner' on our MaxConsole site back on Jan. 13th, 2012 (http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/185676-Shaun-White-skateboarding-game):

Hello everyone!!!

Yesterday I bought Shaun white skateboarding game for xbox 360.
I'm stuck on the tutorial where bob's friend teaches you vert tricks. I chose the ministry game single player. I went ok with this (getting flow and all the rest of it) but got stuck on part of it. In order to reach the next bit it tells you to ''start and finish a grind with right stick tricking'' I know how to do a grind but don't get the whole right stick tricking thing!:confused: I think that using the right stick makes you tailgrab, so maybe it wants me to ollie up to a grind while holding the tail and then ollieing off the rail holding the tail???????
PLEASE!!!!! ANY IDEAS MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!
BECAUSE I LOVE THIS GAME BUT THIS DUMB RIGHT STICK TRICKING THING IS DRIVING ME INSANE:mad: AND IT'S PROBABLY SOMETHING SIMPLE!!!:D

So will the real human poster please stay up and wave! :)