PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: iPad 3 to ship in March, iPad 4 in October this year

garyopa
01-06-2012, 01:52 PM
All according to Taiwan component makers.

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKLS000000591/icon_xl.jpg

New rumors tell us thet there will be two new iPad iterations this year, and a price cutting for iPad 2 as well, in order to compete with the Android Tablet market.

According to DigiTimes, Apple will ship "iPad 3" with a full HD display in March and then "iPad 4" in October. All of this come from industry sources in Taiwan.

The iPad 3 will come with a QXGA (1,536x2,048 pixels) display and longer battery life although its other hardware specifications may not be so amazing as expected, said the sources. But Apple will take the advantage of the iPad 3 launch to slash the price of its iPad 2 to US$399, the sources claimed.

The 9.7-inch iPad 4 is expected to come with much upgraded hardware specifications and integrated applications so as to compete with an array of Android-, Wintel- or WoA (Windows on ARM)-based tablet PCs to be released in the fourth quarter, said the sources.

Seems this will be an amazing year for the Tablet market in general!

NEWS SOURCE: iPad 3 Rumor (via) Digitimes (http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20120106PD206.html)

Our thanks to 'Gauss' again for another amazing awesome wonderful news story!

billysastard
01-06-2012, 02:23 PM
and the i-sheep will buy every single version even though each one will be a generation behind everyone elses pads.

wrathchild
01-06-2012, 04:50 PM
If they knocked at least a $100 of them and add a memory port I might consider getting one. Someday.

IJTF_Cinder
01-06-2012, 07:32 PM
and the i-sheep will buy every single version even though each one will be a generation behind everyone elses pads.

There's no talking sense into Starbucks Frappucino drinking hipsters...the only reason to NOT like Apple's approach is that it tends to make the masses dumber and less capable of actually using things that aren't dumbed down.
I couldn't care less about their products or the fact people buy them, but it IS hilarious to see all those sheep being stripped of their cash for the same product twice a year...

razghost
01-07-2012, 04:44 AM
If this is true way to go duck the consumer, so basically ipad 2.5 out march and ipad 3 in October

wewii
01-07-2012, 08:53 AM
I don't understand how these iTards don't get fed up with this non-stop apple bull sh**

Apple has proven it self to be the biggest loser tech company to date.