PDA

View Full Version : True Blue (aka) JB2 - v2 CFW Released

garyopa
01-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Supports more future upgrades & downgrading of PS3 Consoles

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKSID00000000000000000455/icon_xl.jpg

The developers behind 'True Blue' have released v2 of their 'custom firmware' that allows for more upgrades in the future, and official support for downgraded PS3 Consoles!

We have released V2 of the True Blue PS3 custom firmware (CFW).

This release adds the "no check" patches in order to support hardware downgraded consoles.

We recommend that all True Blue users update their PS3 to this CFW as soon as possible, as support for V1 CFW will be depreciated with the upcoming True Blue dongle firmware update.

Once you have download the file, please confirm the validity of the PS3UPDAT.PUP file contained within the ZIP archive by matching with one of the following hashes:

MD5: ff689e1e8cdd02a46ddadb14c3c5b85c *PS3UPDAT.PUP

Before updating your PS3 to the latest CFW release!

OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.TRUEBLUEJB2.com

tonia
01-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Sorry Garyopa..!!

rory2005
01-08-2012, 04:08 AM
more games support would make me happier, it stopped just before xmas and the supported list is poor to say the least, i own one of these doorstops so ive paid for the right to moan.

tonia
01-08-2012, 05:56 AM
More news coming later this weekend from 'certain' groups... - Stay Tuned...
what that means?

garyopa
01-08-2012, 05:59 AM
more games support would make me happier, it stopped just before xmas and the supported list is poor to say the least, i own one of these doorstops so ive paid for the right to moan.

There was 6 new eboots released on the 24th, and more are coming within less then a week! Holidays are a killer, but at least it was not Chinese New Year that is even a longer break of nothing happening!

tonia
01-08-2012, 06:58 AM
i think that the true blue machine is starting to roll again!:D
There was 6 new eboots released on the 24th, and more are coming within less then a week! Holidays are a killer, but at least it was not Chinese New Year that is even a longer break of nothing happening!

rory2005
01-08-2012, 09:01 AM

hi gary the 6 that were released were not good games, what true blue owners would like to see is console exlusives!, and some top games like resistance 3, batman arkham city, pro evo, fifa.
these are games people wanna play but dont want to buy the tb disc versions!!

my ps3 is jailbroken to avoid killing the laser.

tonia
01-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Gary what groups ?help us!
what that means?

tonia
01-09-2012, 07:32 AM
gary is there a part 2 of true blue update?which is coming or not?for block jb-king!
why you havent answer at all?

tonia
01-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Gary are you alive? Why you don't answer to nothing? Why the exists of this forum then?

rory2005
01-11-2012, 11:30 AM
i know where your coming from on this, these true blues are a waste of my money so far really anoyed i spent my hard earnt cash, with **** support for decent games, all decent games have been put to disc to capitalise.

not impressed with the line up so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garyopa
01-11-2012, 12:15 PM
i know where your coming from on this, these true blues are a waste of my money so far really anoyed i spent my hard earnt cash, with **** support for decent games, all decent games have been put to disc to capitalise.

not impressed with the line up so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That wil be changing shortly. -- I know it been a long wait, sadly yes, some people have been 'capitalising' on the market. -- Line up will be getting better soon!

rory2005
01-11-2012, 01:10 PM
good new gary, but fifa 12 has just been realeased playable without true blue
FIFA 12 PSN PS3-iND

IND is pround to present: FIFA 12 PSN

Released on 11 January 2012
------------------------------------------------------------------
Install Instructions:

1. Run FIFA12PSNFIXED01.pkg
2. Run FIFA12PSNFIXED02.pkg
3. Run FIFA12PSNFIXED03.pkg
4. That's it (already prepatched!)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy!

tonia
01-11-2012, 02:19 PM
by the end of the week?
That wil be changing shortly. -- I know it been a long wait, sadly yes, some people have been 'capitalising' on the market. -- Line up will be getting better soon!

tonia
01-12-2012, 04:03 AM

i hope you are telling the truth..a week is on friday..

tonia
01-12-2012, 09:04 AM
NOVEDADES EN LA WEB OFICIAL (POR FIN ACTUALIZAN ALGO) - FUENTE: http://www.truebluejb2.com/news.html

"Just a quick update to let everyone know that yes, we are still alive and we apologise for the slowed pace of releases over the holiday period and any inconvenience this may have caused our valued customers. Our entire team is now back to work after the holiday break, working hard to prepare the next round of EBOOT releases which will include some highly anticipated titles. Stay tuned for further updates"

tonia
01-13-2012, 06:03 AM
will the update comes today?you said one week..
garyyyyy

tonia
01-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Thank you true blue for releasing NOTHING.. Make an announce again for massive eboots and great stuff..a lot of people are tired..see cobra and other teams..

tonia
01-14-2012, 07:55 AM
will true blue update the firmware today?
at least answer a yes or no it isnt difficult..
i respect you you on the other way not..

Supports more future upgrades & downgrading of PS3 Consoles

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKSID00000000000000000455/icon_xl.jpg

The developers behind 'True Blue' have released v2 of their 'custom firmware' that allows for more upgrades in the future, and official support for downgraded PS3 Consoles!

Once you have download the file, please confirm the validity of the PS3UPDAT.PUP file contained within the ZIP archive by matching with one of the following hashes:

MD5: ff689e1e8cdd02a46ddadb14c3c5b85c *PS3UPDAT.PUP

Before updating your PS3 to the latest CFW release!

OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.TRUEBLUEJB2.com

rory2005
01-14-2012, 01:59 PM
i cant understand this secret society about what the tb team is gonna release next, how about they stop messing about and get on with releases.

tonia
01-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Yep, that was 'part 1 of 2 part news update', the second part will be released in a few days or less after testing is completed.

Hopefully now I can get some 'cheese' to go with all that 'wine' I been reading for the last week during the Holidays!

WHERE IS IT?????????????????????????

tonia
01-15-2012, 06:06 AM
Garyopa IT IS OBVIOUS THAT TRUE BLUE HAS LEFT..........TOO BAD

billysastard
01-15-2012, 06:48 AM
Garyopa IT IS OBVIOUS THAT TRUE BLUE HAS LEFT..........TOO BAD

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/patience

tonia
01-15-2012, 06:59 AM
thanks billysastard!!
but i think that i had lot since 25th of december...
all they do is releasing info that they will release something this week and guess what?NOTHING
they only released cfw v2 and that because kado release it...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/patience

tonia
01-15-2012, 03:39 PM
I think that they hit a wall thats why Garyopa doesn't answer at all.

garyopa
01-15-2012, 06:59 PM
I think that they hit a wall thats why Garyopa doesn't answer at all.

I will answer when there is news.

There is no wall. -- Yes, some more testing before the release of v2.5, but that is needed.

Plus is it tough working thru the 'Chinese New Year' when everyone else is on break, 99% of China has been shutdown since the 14th, and will not re-open until the 29th.

Don't worry Good Things Are Coming. -- It will be soon, just sure yet on the actual date, and but it will happen before the end of Chinese New Year!

Take Care!

tonia
01-16-2012, 03:14 AM
It will be soon, just sure yet on the actual date

i hope for this week....