PDA

View Full Version : Announcing the 'XAIO 360' by Team REBUG

garyopa
01-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Preview of the new 'XAIO 360' device by 'Team Rebug'

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKSID00000000000000000463/icon_xl.jpg

WHOOOOO! - Looks like the Rebug Team is cooking up something super-special that is Xbox 360 related and its not 'just' another RGH product!

Team REBUG is world-famous for producing a number of unique custom firmwares for the Jailbreak PS3 users, and now they have given out some teaser pictures of a new hardware product called 'XAIO' which is related to the 'RGH' hack of the Microsoft Xbox 360 Consoles, but looking at the posted 'feature list' it is much more then 'just' that as you can see from the list below as supplied from the 'Rebug Team': :)

http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/images/news/front.png

We posted some 'exclusive' teaser information regarding Team REBUG new product for the Microsoft Xbox 360 owners, but due to some unwanted 'hacking' attempts, we have now updated this post with more information regarding this amazing new product from the brains of the 'Team REBUG' developers! :)

JTAG programming of onboard Xilinx via USB (No external programmer needed)
SPI Progamming of Xbox360 NAND via USB (No external programmer needed)
Fast swap between SPI and JTAG modes with a press of a button
Firmware upgradable for future XAIO 360 updates (No external programmer needed)
External Oscillator (Wiring to HANA is no longer required)
100% Compatible with NAND Pro v2.0 (3.0 is NOT supported!)
Compatible with all Xbox360 models (Except Xenon and Corona boards)
Booting of unsigned code on Xbox360
Compatible with all Xbox360 kernel versions
Very stable glitch times for both PHAT and SLIM (Usually within 3-30sec)
Easy 7 wire SPI installation for both PHAT and SLIM
Easy 5 wire RGH installation for PHAT, 6 wires for SLIM
Full 11 wire SPI/RGH installation for PHAT, 12 wires for SLIM (Only 1 GND point is needed so 1 less wire!)
Works as 6 wire JTAG-interface using UrJTAG* software (4 signals + power (TDI, TMS, TCK, TDO, VCC, GND))

*** Required patched version of UrJTAG will be downloadable from our website.

Compact size of 47mm x 32mm (1.84" x 1.28")

We will inform everyone here with more news once it is Officially Available from the team, in the meantime attached is some recent pictures of their product! :)

OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.XAIO360.com

More Information will be online at the 'official site' within the week! -- Stay Tuned!

NEWS SOURCE: Announcing the 'XAIO 360' by Team REBUG (via) 360Crunch (http://www.360crunch.com/forum/threads/2326-EXCLUSIVE-Announcing-the-XAIO-360-by-Team-REBUG)

violentj
01-12-2012, 10:34 AM
well it seems obvious it means xbox all in one

time will tell tho

saleem
01-12-2012, 11:00 AM
just another reset glitch device no doubt?
:)

billysastard
01-12-2012, 11:02 AM
for all Microsoft Xbox 360 owners out there in the Jungle.

so its some kind of flasher or for use with the jungle flasher?

iLLNESS
01-12-2012, 11:14 AM
so its some kind of flasher or for use with the jungle flasher?

for reset glitch... that is all to be said for now ;)

garyopa
01-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Thread Cleaned Up!

Proper more complete pictures & info & specs. will be coming soon, with actual details, instead of lamers trying to dig up stuff that is not even the finished product, or even related to the current design & style.

uzi
01-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Lamer? Lol the fact that the design photos says xaio 360 on them and which were taken from their own site.
What ever. it's a RGH with dual NAND.

They just want to post up a teaser cause tx hasn't

Wait wait its also a ps3 dongle.

Oh really? Yet another glitcher board?

– Yes really.

And why is that? Haven’t we seen enough of these?

– Yes and no. As nice as every other glitcher board is, we personally felt those a bit clumsy because of all the hassle with JTAG-cables and external NAND-programmers. Mostly because of those reasons we came up with our own board that could achieve all of the previous with single board.

You really think we’re gonna pay you hundreds of dollars to have one?

– Ofcourse you will. Wait what? No… I mean no we don’t expect that. XAIO will cost a fraction of that you’d pay for single function boards combined. If you already own all the required cables and boards the XAIO might not be the one for you, but we will let you to decide that.

Some facts:
– XAIO360 is designed in EU and made in USA.
– Can be used as USB-Jtag interface.
– Doubles up as PS3 dongle after reprogramming.

garyopa
01-12-2012, 02:30 PM
@uzi - Lame or not -- What you did was not right, besides the info you 'posted' pictures and the 'dummy placeholder text files' are really very incomplete when compared their final product announcement, so by you posting it all it does is spread false incomplete info, it would have been much better if you could waited for a few hours for them to release more complete and actual information, which I stated in the first post was coming soon, instead of digging around for no reason. - Sure it would have been better if they had protected their site better, but maybe instead of jumping the gun and posting the info, you should have just sent 'Team Rebug' and informed them of the problem of their site. -- Oh'well!

miller420
01-13-2012, 08:24 AM
This is a pretty neat product if your doing one console, but most of us that have the experience to do a RGH console will most likely be doing multiple installs. I believe it will be too expensive to do multiple installs as you have to leave the USB SPI programmer in every console. I do however love that it is USB programmable without any external programmers, will make it a little easier for the less experienced, however their are some tiny points on the 360 motherboard that need to be soldered to which could pose quite a problem for the inexperienced installer. This seems to be more of a niche product than anything, in an already overcrowded and small market. It would be nice to just have a CPLD that doesn't need an external programmer, I hope Team Rebug come out with some other products as they have done a lot of good work in the ps3 scene. Nice to see you guys jumping over to the 360, keep innovating!

saleem
01-13-2012, 08:59 AM
when you have everything thats needed to carry out the rgh why waste more money pumping up the price to the customer because i doubt this will be 15 product.

a bit too late.

tech3475
01-14-2012, 09:32 AM
when you have everything thats needed to carry out the rgh why waste more money pumping up the price to the customer because i doubt this will be 15 product.

a bit too late.

I'm potentially interested in this if the price is right, because I don't have all the parts and I can't solder so after the initial install by someone else I can flash either device myself relatively easily (like what I did with my DVD drive).

saleem
01-14-2012, 01:06 PM
you update from usb,its simple 123 step process,you couldnt realy fail to do it right,so you will never realy need to have to do anything nand related once you have the nands.the product will most likely weigh in at 40 and perhaps more,so add install charge you pay lets say 75,you pay for something you will most likely never need.

and you are stuck with it,you cant use it again as it will just render the previous console no good as its rgh wont boot.

it has to be soldered in for nand read,its not avoidable so realy when you think about it,the thing is useless.

best to have the nandx seperate and learn to solder.

tech3475
01-15-2012, 02:47 AM
I have tried to solder like I said but I am no good.

I also said im potentially interested, depending on the price, because it just gives me more options in the future (e.g. Brick protection in case I screw up an update), especially if the overall price is cheaper in the long run.