PDA

View Full Version : Club Nintendo Now Offering Majora's Mask, Kirby, and Dr. Mario

garyopa
01-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Four new games are now available in exchange for Club Nintendo coins.

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKLS000000693/icon_xl.jpg

After years of offering physical and virtual prizes, Nintendo finally wised up and began offering downloadable games for 3DS and Wii through Club Nintendo, and now finally a reason to bother with it!

The first four games that Nintendo released back in December consisted of Super Mario Kart, Fluidity, 3D Classics: Xevious, and Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again, each ranging in price from 100 to 150 coins, now those choices are gone, as it is a new month, and in their place are two new games for 3DS and two for Wii.

3DS owners can choose from Kirby's Dreamland (100 coins, normally $3.99 on the eShop) or Dr. Mario Express (150 coins, normally $4.99).

Those on Wii can get Dr. Mario Online RX (100 coins, normally 1,000 Wii Points/$10) or The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (150 coins, normally 1,000 Wii Points/$10).

For those that don't know you earn 'Club Nintendo' coins, by registering your Nintendo products and filling out their online surveys. Too bad you can't earn 'coins that are redeemable' by collecting them in Super Mario Galaxy!

NEWS SOURCE: New Club Nintendo Games (via) 1up (http://www.1up.com/news/club-nintendo-majoras-mask-kirby-dr-mario)

Our thanks to 'JonathanD' for another quick news update!

wewii
01-13-2012, 07:24 AM
Dang... I want to see Majora's Mask on 3DS.

Plus why would I want Kirby or Dr. Mario... if I own the original Gameboy cartridges.

JonathanD
01-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Dang... I want to see Majora's Mask on 3DS.

Plus why would I want Kirby or Dr. Mario... if I own the original Gameboy cartridges.

lol I know right, Majora's Mask is like the only one really worth getting.

I might get it, still thinking about it. I know I have enough coins (I probably have hundreds...I haven't checked in a while.) and if I ever need more I could just register like 20 more DS games or a bunch of Wii games.

billysastard
01-15-2012, 06:24 AM
lol I know right, Majora's Mask is like the only one really worth getting.

I might get it, still thinking about it. I know I have enough coins (I probably have hundreds...I haven't checked in a while.) and if I ever need more I could just register like 20 more DS games or a bunch of Wii games.

i dont get all the love for majoras mask (or for that matter ocarina of time), link to the past and windwaker were both better games.

JonathanD
01-16-2012, 12:41 AM
i dont get all the love for majoras mask (or for that matter ocarina of time), link to the past and windwaker were both better games.

To be honest the only 3D Zelda I really like is the new one (seems to be better so far then the others.) but out of this batch of "free" games I would only pick this one.

The rest of the games seem like crap.