PDA

View Full Version : True Blue answers recent rumors

garyopa
01-17-2012, 04:49 AM
Want to clarify and deny unfounded rumors spread on some 'news' websites

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKSID00000000000000000482/icon_xl.jpg

I guess True Blue is not too happy about the claims some people made about their product being little work, which can be easily cloned.

Recently we have been made aware of several announcements made on various forums from people who seek to trivialise the capabilities of True Blue and claim that functionality such as playing 3.6+ games can easily be reproduced on regular custom firmware (CFW).

In each and every case, the announcements amount to nothing more than baseless accusations and disinformation - these people are intentionally spreading information they know to be incorrect in an attempt to create confusion. A lot of effort and research has gone into the creation of True Blue, which has allowed us to take our position as the ONLY team producing any real results, providing solid support and benefits for our customers. For all the people who have claimed that what True Blue does is trivial and can be easily duplicated, there has been absolutely nothing that has come from any of these peopole, they have simply been all talk and have delivered nothing of real value.

The proof is in the result and at the end of the day, with all the claims that have been made by other groups, the fact remains that the True Blue team are the only ones who have actually delivered.

OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.TRUEBLUEJB2.com

billysastard
01-17-2012, 06:23 AM
i've no idea about cfw rumours for this thing but i'd say looking here and elsewhere most of the comments seem to stem from the lack of new fixed eboots for some popular games.

as you say, the proof is in the result but people do seem to want the result to be that they can play more 3.6+ games.

iLLNESS
01-17-2012, 06:26 AM
their response is rather misleading
they dont really go on to claim that what they are doing is very special in any way, just that they are the only ones doing it and its not easily cloned.

its a good play on words but id have to agree with the 'speculations' in some way.

they are the only ones producing results obviously, but it still does not mean what they are doing is really any sort of hacking like whats been done in the past.

Retroboy
01-17-2012, 06:47 AM
no doubt the clone will be done by the rip off b@startds that did the PS3UserCheat, saying that all they did was steal code paterns from other sites and pass off as their own without crediting the orrigional hacker, and now for months the site has been dead.

thank god i never had to buy my dongle, i got one given for moding the dead forum.

if this clone is from the same people its likely going to be hacked TB Patches or simply using the same and then be another dead useless dongle.

i hope the TB guys keep up the work.

garyopa
01-17-2012, 06:52 AM
I chatted with them (hence the news), they told me they actually have a new firmware coming this week and 4 key titles along some others.
1) the titles are the ones that are disc only now, so should make a lot of people -including me- happy. They said there is more than 4, but those 4 are the ones we truly want.
2) the firmware update is probably just security for them as no new feature was announced. They don't like JB-king, hurts their wallet ;)

Gary will probably have more info once he is up.

tonia
01-17-2012, 07:58 AM
Thanks Gabriel for telling us the news!!Cant wait for the new releases finally!

tonia
01-17-2012, 04:33 PM

Any new info Gary?have you contact with them?

garyopa
01-17-2012, 07:02 PM

Any new info Gary?have you contact with them?

By the time I got up, they were alsleep -- Darn living on the other side of the planet. -- I will see if I can drink a bunch of 'Red Bull' tonight and stay up pass the 'witching hour'!

tonia
01-18-2012, 05:26 AM
the positive thing is that they told it to gabriel so they wont lie to him..!!the thing is when this week?today?tomorrow?friday?can you ask them that..i see that you are not posting the news first..are you tired from all this updates for true blue?i hope not!!keep up the good work..!
By the time I got up, they were alsleep -- Darn living on the other side of the planet. -- I will see if I can drink a bunch of 'Red Bull' tonight and stay up pass the 'witching hour'!

rory2005
01-18-2012, 07:15 AM
looks like true blue disc games have been ripped for us to burn our selves, by a group called blueprint, now tb save me the effort of doing this, as already stated i would rather save my laser.

garyopa
01-18-2012, 07:52 AM
looks like true blue disc games have been ripped for us to burn our selves, by a group called blueprint, now tb save me the effort of doing this, as already stated i would rather save my laser.

Blueprint is not a 'scene' group, just a bunch of forum users from 'ps3iso', after a user-generated tutorial was posted on my other site 'ps3crunch' on how to use an old version of multiman and CFW, and the tools from the official SDK to rip a disc and turn it into a burnable ISO. -- Sadly a piece of information was wrong in the tutorial, but the piracy users over at 'ps3iso' figured it out and then have started releasing the games as images. -- It will all be pointless in a few days or less, as actual real patched EBOOTs are coming, so no need for wasting all this effort, and wearing out your laser even more by 'ripping' a disc to your PC.

tonia
01-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Gary ps3iso sucks..that's for sure..So they are going to release the eboots right?
Blueprint is not a 'scene' group, just a bunch of forum users from 'ps3iso', after a user-generated tutorial was posted on my other site 'ps3crunch' on how to use an old version of multiman and CFW, and the tools from the official SDK to rip a disc and turn it into a burnable ISO. -- Sadly a piece of information was wrong in the tutorial, but the piracy users over at 'ps3iso' figured it out and then have started releasing the games as images. -- It will all be pointless in a few days or less, as actual real patched EBOOTs are coming, so no need for wasting all this effort, and wearing out your laser even more by 'ripping' a disc to your PC.

tonia
01-18-2012, 01:01 PM
gary why i cant get in the ps3crunch?it tells me something about a strike...

billysastard
01-18-2012, 01:49 PM
gary why i cant get in the ps3crunch?it tells me something about a strike...

if you dont know about that then you really need to learn more about sopa, pipa and open the new anti consumer, anti internet laws that the mpaa, riaa, esa and others are trying to buy.

i'm kind of disappointed that mc didnt join in or at least put up a notice on the homepage.

the strike is only for 12/24 hours so things will be back to normal tomorrow and is on many major sites (4chan, wikipedia, google (in the usa), destructoid, craigslist and many more).

tonia
01-19-2012, 02:51 AM
will the update hit today??

tonia
01-19-2012, 08:47 AM
batman iso fot true blue is out..in the usual sites!
waiting for eboots since i cant afford money to buy blu-ray recorder..

wyldstallyn
01-19-2012, 05:23 PM
burning ISOs with current listed methods has been confirmed NOT WORKING.
again we patiently wait for TB team to do their thing.
Here's hoping!

tonia
01-20-2012, 03:17 AM
From what Gabriel said and then Gary today they will release the firmware and the eboots..it's time to release something finally.

tonia
01-20-2012, 08:31 AM
gary????all this delay is for chinese new years??
If they don't release anything they are liars that's for sure..it's almost a month of NOTHING..

tonia
01-20-2012, 11:22 AM
It's nearly a month now and nothing came out for release..thats sad because jb-king is the problem true blue haven't be able to release a new firmware to block them..even the iPhone 4s is jail broken right now..all they do is telling that new eboots are coming and at the end nothing.!i hope I am wrong.

billysastard
01-20-2012, 11:55 AM
gary????all this delay is for chinese new years??
If they don't release anything they are liars that's for sure..it's almost a month of NOTHING..

chinese new years isnt like in the west, it often lasts a week and once its over it can take a while to get things going again.

tonia
01-20-2012, 12:02 PM
I know that!!but they said in the official site on 11-1-2012 that the team is back and ready for new eboots..probably they change their mind and they will release(nothing)after the Chinese new year..

rory2005
01-20-2012, 03:06 PM
calm down tonia, but i do agree with you, its now becoming silly with the lack of releases, especialy considering the tb is in its infancy of life and a piss poor amount of game eboots have been released and the ones that have are fairly poor games.

then the greed factor with burned games, i would hate to see tb become a laughing stock due to no real support, considering the list of games that was originally said to work.

wyldstallyn
01-20-2012, 04:32 PM
I somewhat agree with you as well tonia.
I think they were going to release a dongle/cfw update, but realized that jbking could still make use of it. and they dont want that to happen again as it goes against their claim that JBKing would be useless to future updates.
I also think theyve released everything they can successfully crack eboot wise.
as long as people are buying those discs, eboots for them will not come.
as long as people are buying the dongle, theyre not going to announce "thats it!"
for a long time I felt otherwise, that they were hard at work doing something awesome...
they made an announcement around xmas that 12 eboots were coming, they had the 4.0 keys and were adding something no cfw had.
we got 6 eboots and a few posts to their website since then.
It's growing harder to keep the faith, I know.
Best thing you can do is play the games you like that people without the dongle cant play, then sell the damn thing ebay or whatever and go back to kmeaw and play all those psn games.
or if you're really angry, take the money you make from your sale and buy a jbking in protest :) those guys cant even make a functioning website.

billysastard
01-20-2012, 05:01 PM
I know that!!but they said in the official site on 11-1-2012 that the team is back and ready for new eboots..probably they change their mind and they will release(nothing)after the Chinese new year..

then they were wrong, i do business with china and i can assure you cny isnt over until the 26th and even then many palces arent starting up again until the 27-28th jan and whilst this wont affect you, most courier and container and mail services out of china often take 2-4 weeks to catch up again.

tonia
01-20-2012, 05:57 PM
They are LIARS end of story..It is obvious thats why Gary doesn't say a word..

billysastard
01-20-2012, 06:24 PM
They are LIARS end of story..It is obvious thats why Gary doesn't say a word..

i'd imagine that gary hasnt said a word because he has no info to pass on, he cant tell us anything if he is told nothing.

tonia
01-20-2012, 06:38 PM
I chatted with them (hence the news), they told me they actually have a new firmware coming this week and 4 key titles along some others.
1) the titles are the ones that are disc only now, so should make a lot of people -including me- happy. They said there is more than 4, but those 4 are the ones we truly want.
2) the firmware update is probably just security for them as no new feature was announced. They don't like JB-king, hurts their wallet

Gary will probably have more info once he is up.Gabriel post.. And then Gary said that new eboots are coming(hahaha)and we will not need to write them on blu-ray.
Billy thanks for answering!you at least answer and it is not your sector(true blue)as you said.

tonia
01-21-2012, 04:28 AM
i see it on the ps3crunch i see it and here people start to be negative for future release of true blue..
gary we want all an answer..or they just lie to you too..

Hell, i dont even own a dongle, just checking too see if the TB team makes any progress...
I got 7 friends i ordered a dongle for, they are all happy playing, but i cannot keep them satisfied for long.

These excuses started the day jbking came into the game. I had hoped it was temperary, but i guess not.....

I'm siding myself with the people who also want news or releases.. What is the big deal about not releasing the eboots to the disc games, specially since the copying of those discs is almost complete(at least thats what i understand from all of it luckly i didnt inform my customers that those disc games excist)....

Also throwing everything on the hollidays is sheit, if they keep going like this, then after the chinese newyear, eastern is comming, then summer break, and if we dont watch out we gotta have to wait for christmas this year.... from BMasterP

check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ-zdCsTXVc&feature=player_embedded#!

tonia
01-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Another post.as long Gary doesn't answer I will keep posting:

after the chinese new year, when everything ordered ships from lightake and other sites, they will be announcing they've ended support.
they're not stacking up releases or anything. their last announcement said they were releasing the TB Disks as eboots. something they should have had ready for the scene months ago.
and theyre not trying to lock out JB king for 2 reasons.
1. they can't
2. who the hell bought one of those to deem it such a big deal?
facts people, its not about patience or whining or anything, the facts state nothing is happening except some random posts to keep people buying the dongles. nothing else is happening and that is the only Truth to this whole silly mess.
and if anyone thinks its the chinese new year then they're just begging for an excuse to hope something will happen. get over it.From wyldstallyn

tonia
01-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by tonia
Why you don't answer?

I am still waiting myself. -- Last I heard was very soon, testing is almost complete on the v2.5 upgrade -- Sadly, those files and new patched eboots are normally sent to the testers and groups using 'megaupload' but don't worry they already have a backup plan in place! -- Not much longer, hopefully I will have some good news later this weekend

tonia
01-22-2012, 05:30 AM
i also spoke to him on ps3 crunch tho, and he told me last week on the 19th for sure there was gona be a 'BIG' suprise.. i was suprised alright, with jack, jack crap that is.. and iam guessing its gonna b the same this week... dam chinese new yr, stalling the release of tb eboot.. i have a question are the tb team even chinese??? cause i heard thats y the release date got pused back to the 28th, end of chinese new yr..

something is going on..thats for sure...and its not good..message from matty09

ramiy
01-22-2012, 06:54 AM
I paid for the dongle and been waiting to play the games too

i suggest you calm down and wait patiently, if gary said they will come, its just a matter of days or a week.

You need to stop the whining and move on to something more productive.

wyldstallyn
01-22-2012, 06:59 AM
I really wish people would drop the whole chinese new year thing.
It has nothing to do with anything...except for slowed lightake deliveries.
and please dont blame megaupload, or some freak lightning storm that sent the TB team back in time, but theyre almost here so be patient.
unless china shuts down the internet from xmas day to the (now people are saying 28th)
this has never happened before in the history of any scene or anything ever.
If they got time to talk to gary, the got internet, they got time to make official announcements on thier site, and they got time to release at least one eboot. they used to when they could crack them.

tonia
01-22-2012, 07:05 AM
exactly..i paid for the donlge i support them but i dont want to make fun of me that new eboots are coming and firmware and finally nothing come out.they are not professionals at all..gary said later the weekend for great news but i i doubt so..i think that he hasnt speak with them for a long time..wake up people.
I really wish people would drop the whole chinese new year thing.
It has nothing to do with anything...except for slowed lightake deliveries.
and please dont blame megaupload, or some freak lightning storm that sent the TB team back in time, but theyre almost here so be patient.
unless china shuts down the internet from xmas day to the (now people are saying 28th)
this has never happened before in the history of any scene or anything ever.
If they got time to talk to gary, the got internet, they got time to make official announcements on thier site, and they got time to release at least one eboot. they used to when they could crack them.

ramiy
01-22-2012, 07:28 AM
exactly..i paid for the donlge i support them but i dont want to make fun of me that new eboots are coming and firmware and finally nothing come out.they are not professionals at all..gary said later the weekend for great news but i i doubt so..i think that he hasnt speak with them for a long time..wake up people.

there is nothing really we can do if they decide to stop working and not produce eboots, dongles have always been know that is time they will be useless like before.

If there is no support or more eboots from the TB team then my dongle was still a good investment 20 games for the price of one.

tonia
01-22-2012, 08:11 AM
in 2 days we wil have a celebration because it will be one month of nothing and one month of vocation(tb members)!!thank you tb!!!god bless you

wyldstallyn
01-22-2012, 08:31 AM
ramly, I completely agree with you. there was never anything said that they would support this thing forever, and I got my fill of games as well.
But its all the silly "its coming soon" then nothing updates that people are most upset about. thats what all the "be patient" people dont understand. its simple math. patience + time = result... so 0 result over long time = no patience.
I respect Gary a lot, but unless he's getting a % of sales, its probably in his best interest to not post anything about these guys instead of what always seems to amount to misinformation recently.

tonia
01-22-2012, 10:24 AM
Gary doesn't say a word..
ramly, I completely agree with you. there was never anything said that they would support this thing forever, and I got my fill of games as well.
But its all the silly "its coming soon" then nothing updates that people are most upset about. thats what all the "be patient" people dont understand. its simple math. patience + time = result... so 0 result over long time = no patience.
I respect Gary a lot, but unless he's getting a % of sales, its probably in his best interest to not post anything about these guys instead of what always seems to amount to misinformation recently.

wyldstallyn
01-22-2012, 10:54 AM
I mean no disrespect to Gary in the slightest, BTW.
I think hes a great OP, MOD, ADMIN, and i love his forums.
I am just tired of seeing his post and then nothing from the actual team.
So unless hes posting links to something, or news that it's over....
It just shouldn't be posted anymore.
Because IMO, It's part of the problem and not part of the solution.

tonia
01-23-2012, 05:19 AM
today must be the day for answers..where is gabriel???

ramiy
01-23-2012, 05:49 AM
today is the 23rd, atleast where i live, didnt they say 28th ?

tonia
01-23-2012, 06:55 AM
28th???who said that??
today is the 23rd, atleast where i live, didnt they say 28th ?

billysastard
01-23-2012, 07:19 AM
28th???who said that??

well the 28th would make sense if the cny was ever a real factor.

tonia
01-23-2012, 07:26 AM
gary can you confirm this?>
well the 28th would make sense if the cny was ever a real factor.

billysastard
01-23-2012, 08:02 AM
gary can you confirm this?>

you dont need gary to confirm when cny is surely? back to work on 27/28th thats for pretty much everyone, not speaking about tb, just those who celebrate cny.

tonia
01-23-2012, 08:06 AM
It will be soon, just sure yet on the actual date, and but it will happen before the end of Chinese New Year!
gary old post 1-16-2012

you dont need gary to confirm when cny is surely? back to work on 27/28th thats for pretty much everyone, not speaking about tb, just those who celebrate cny.

wyldstallyn
01-23-2012, 09:00 AM
Last we all were informed with an official date, was the 19th, which has long since passed.
The only other information we have is that they are "still working" blah blah something about megaupload blah blah.
any other information you've heard about CNY or the 28th is all by people making guesses and no factual data.
the only REAL thing we know is that since xmas then only thing released was an update to make downgraded consoles compatible with the dongle.

The CNY thing is only effecting the companies that SELL the dongle, not the team itself. Unless you believe sales of the dongle are a factor for the team.....

tonia
01-23-2012, 09:31 AM
And the new cfw v2 they release it because KADO first release it..thats why I am waiting for Gary he told me that we will ask them later and then he will tell us what's going on..
Last we all were informed with an official date, was the 19th, which has long since passed.
The only other information we have is that they are "still working" blah blah something about megaupload blah blah.
any other information you've heard about CNY or the 28th is all by people making guesses and no factual data.
the only REAL thing we know is that since xmas then only thing released was an update to make downgraded consoles compatible with the dongle.

The CNY thing is only effecting the companies that SELL the dongle, not the team itself. Unless you believe sales of the dongle are a factor for the team.....

wyldstallyn
01-23-2012, 09:34 AM
Fair enough, thanks tonia.
and thank you to everyone else in this thread.
only thread where people don't come to crap on other people. Nice!

tonia
01-23-2012, 10:56 AM
That's true!!we don't blame each other!!the best forum ever!!
Fair enough, thanks tonia.
and thank you to everyone else in this thread.
only thread where people don't come to crap on other people. Nice!

tonia
01-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Still waiting for Gary to answer me..

wyldstallyn
01-23-2012, 04:55 PM
V2.5 updater has been released.
Thank you Gary

garyopa
01-23-2012, 05:00 PM
closing this thread, as I making a new v2.5 shortly on here, after posting it on 'Crunch' - Sorry for the mixup in tweets! -- ugh!