PDA

View Full Version : True Blue (aka) JB2 - v2.5 Update Released

garyopa
01-23-2012, 05:10 PM
Team behind the 'True Blue' releases updater package to support more v3.6+ 'Game Compatibility'

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKSID00000000000000000490/icon_xl.jpg

For those that don't know yet, the 'True Blue' dongle is unqiue device that runs on Jailbreakable v3.55 Sony PS3 Consoles and allows you to enjoy 'hombrew' and still play all the latest v3.6+ games

As usual the True Blue team has released another Updater Package to add more'Game Compatibility Fixes', to enable support for more v3.6+ Sony PS3 Games, along ground-work layout for future support of the up-coming v4.01 firmware now being pre-tested by Sony.

Change log:

- v2.5
Requires True Blue CFW v2
Game compatibility fixes

Remember if you have not done so yet, you need to upgrade your PS3 to v2 CFW that was released earlier this month, and also note the fact that the recent 'mmCM' (aka) 'multiMAN Cobra Manager' v4.0 series now can also be installed and works with no problems!

OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.TRUEBLUEJB2.com

wyldstallyn
01-23-2012, 05:15 PM
Thanks again gary

tonia
01-23-2012, 05:20 PM
yeahhhhhhhhhhh!thanks gary!!!finally its a good day wyldstallyn!

tonia
01-24-2012, 02:52 AM
Good things come to those that get lots of sleep but still wake up early enough with some hot coffee. -- But remember at 9am EST there is a 'big solar flare coming' so things might go crazy for a few hours!

What you mean by that Gary?? New eboots finally?

wyldstallyn
01-24-2012, 09:30 AM
Well rested, got my coffee and reading about that solar flare... good stuff!
Thanks Gary :cool:

tonia
01-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Thanks Gary for the pm!!
make my day paradox!!come on!!

tonia
01-25-2012, 04:44 AM
good morning to all!!
lets hope for today releases from paradox..

wyldstallyn
01-25-2012, 05:17 PM
New Eboots.

DRIVER_San_Francisco_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
EyePet.and.Friends.EBOOT.PATCH.TB.PS3-PARADOX
Fifa_12_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Rugby_World_Cup_2011_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Thor_God_of_Thunder_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
UFC_Personal_Trainer_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX

rory2005
01-25-2012, 05:21 PM
waste of time

in fact im honestly annoyed now, bloody hell fifa was released a bit back and theres 1 half decent game after that. rest are a crock of shi t.

wheres resistance, batman?

wyldstallyn
01-25-2012, 05:29 PM
its not like we didn't know this would be the selection... its the games that no one is buying on disc.
Let's just be happy there is hope for ones you want.
Thanks you to all

tonia
01-25-2012, 05:32 PM
i hope that they will continue to bring us the good ones!!!
its not like we didn't know this would be the selection... its the games that no one is buying on disc.
Let's just be happy there is hope for ones you want.
Thanks you to all

wyldstallyn
01-25-2012, 05:33 PM
after sales of the discs die down, and confirmation the JB-King doesnt play these.... they just might :)

rory2005
01-25-2012, 05:34 PM
when in six months, after tomorrow and no more games i will be selling it and updating the ps3 ,anyone wanna buy my true blue dongle in the uk pm me as ive lost faith.

garyopa
01-25-2012, 05:46 PM
waste of time

in fact im honestly annoyed now, bloody hell fifa was released a bit back and theres 1 half decent game after that. rest are a crock of shi t.

wheres resistance, batman?

Alot of people were asking for Fifa as it was a big download and they already owned the original disc.

Both driver and fifa were on blu-ray disc. -- Don't worry all the eboots will be dropping over the next couple of weeks, at least 4 to 6 per business day now (not on weekends for some reason!)

billysastard
01-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Alot of people were asking for Fifa as it was a big download and they already owned the original disc.

Both driver and fifa were on blu-ray disc. -- Don't worry all the eboots will be dropping over the next couple of weeks, at least 4 to 6 per business day now (not on weekends for some reason!)

but fifa and driver were released for normal cfw ages ago in the case of driver and a couple of weeks ago for fifa

tonia
01-26-2012, 05:52 AM
What do tou mean per business day?? We will see more today and tomorrow or the next week?please respond!

rory2005
01-26-2012, 08:52 AM
waste of time, anyone wanna buy a dongle?

tonia
01-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Don't be negative..!! More eboots are coming probably today and tomorrow..hold on..Gary is that right??I think today will release one big title and the others will be small..!!!just like the old days..when everyday releasing something and the weekend was off.!!
waste of time, anyone wanna buy a dongle?

tonia
01-26-2012, 12:01 PM
i predict 1 hint for game today
that hint is "toyota prius" from member true blue pimp/.

what is that???

wyldstallyn
01-26-2012, 12:52 PM
your guess is as good as any :D

know of a list of games that are still not working with TB?

my best guess is the Prius-3...resistance-3

tonia
01-26-2012, 01:43 PM
it will be like new years eve!!!!lets hope in 2 hours!!Nothing today.. Here we go again .. That's sad
your guess is as good as any :D

know of a list of games that are still not working with TB?

my best guess is the Prius-3...resistance-3

tonia
01-27-2012, 02:58 AM
Good morning to all!!if they don't release something today then a lot of people will be annoyed..!and we want good games..!
final fantasy is out for sale here in greece!!lets see!!

rory2005
01-27-2012, 06:23 AM
wanna buy a tb dongle?

im sick of this secret society!

billysastard
01-27-2012, 06:33 AM
wanna buy a tb dongle?

im sick of this secret society!

no thanks.

rory2005
01-27-2012, 06:48 AM
no thanks.

lol no surprise there then is there, this is the reputation garyopa - that is inspired by the secret society of team tb.

makes it a really popular product that no one wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billysastard
01-27-2012, 07:24 AM
lol no surprise there then is there, this is the reputation garyopa - that is inspired by the secret society of team tb.

makes it a really popular product that no one wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i never liked the idea of the tb, the stupid "must buy their special br discs" was a complete turn off, then there was the "must use our cfw" and then as sales obviously fell flat the eboots started to flow but as those dried up my guess is so have sales so a few new (old?) eboots are dripped out to bolster sales. all in all its just not a tempting proposition.

tonia
01-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Gary doesnt answer me..so probably nothing will be released today..great

wyldstallyn
01-27-2012, 09:46 AM
In my opinion, its fine if he doesn't say anything. Especially if he doesn't really know. Much better for everyone.
It's not fine when he does say stuff like, "today" and it doesnt happen, or "every business day" and it doesnt happen.
all that does is drum up a ton of annoying posts across all TB related forums. Drama. It could so easily be reduced.
-No more prediction posts, cryptic messages or hints at things that may be.
when something is released, announce it, otherwise leave it alone.
Its got another week for me, if things don't turn around, I too will be selling my dongle and not supplying it to others.
FYI, Ive purchased 18 so far for people, as many where I live aren't comfortable with the purchase/installation process.
Ive gotten all the use I want out of mine and theres too many games I want to play that I can't or won't be able to.

Might be time to check out the E3 flasher dual boot for a while and if things turn around in a few months, maybe I'll go back.

tonia
01-27-2012, 09:56 AM
If they keep this schedule they will lose more and more customers..
Can we contact them in the irc???

tonia
01-27-2012, 01:43 PM
In 2 hours we will found out if they are liars or not..they say that they are back from holidays...Thanks paradox and true blue for nothing..

tonia
01-28-2012, 04:27 AM
Final fantasy is out ..I doubt that they will crack it and if they do they will release it on BD disk..
They haven't dilevered us the games that they promised they will give us the final fantasy???
It would be very helpfull if gary Can tell us what is going on again????are they waiting for jb-king if they will be able to crack the new firmware??what?? New eboots when every wensday only 4-6??someone answer Gabriel or Gary..
and once again gary or gabriel will not answer..
at least i try...

Fallout
01-28-2012, 09:18 AM
Why does TB hate us so much :(

garyopa
01-28-2012, 10:35 AM
I will answer, once i know more, so far I am just as much in the dark as everyone else here. - Now being the weekend, I do NOT see anything happening until Monday now, at least by then also the Chinese new year will be over.

rory2005
01-28-2012, 11:57 AM
seriously my dongle is for sale, pm me

tonia
01-28-2012, 02:43 PM
ok gary..but i hope they will release some good eboots that everybody wants and not lost again for another month.

11 - 1 – 2012
Just a quick update to let everyone know that yes, we are still alive and we apologise for the slowed pace of releases over the holiday period and any inconvenience this may have caused our valued customers. Our entire team is now back to work after the holiday break, working hard to prepare the next round of EBOOT releases which will include some highly anticipated titles. Stay tuned for further updates..

that eveybody wants...

I will answer, once i know more, so far I am just as much in the dark as everyone else here. - Now being the weekend, I do NOT see anything happening until Monday now, at least by then also the Chinese new year will be over.

ramiy
01-29-2012, 06:38 AM
Shame on you TB, you lied to us again!!!

Driver and Fifa 12 was already released before, dont try to prolong the release thinking you have more sales coming in

Shame on you

tonia
01-29-2012, 07:09 AM
true!! a lot of customers are very disappointed if we make a GALOP A LOT WILL VOTE NEGATIVE FOR TRUE BLUE NOW..FIRST THERE WAS HOLIDAY SEASON ONE MONTH NOW FINALLY THE CHINESE NEW YEARS IS OVER..LETS SEE TOMORROW WHAT WILL IT BE??WE WANT WHAT YOU PROMISED..
Shame on you TB, you lied to us again!!!
Driver and Fifa 12 was already released before, dont try to prolong the release thinking you have more sales coming in

Shame on you

rory2005
01-29-2012, 01:18 PM
your wating your time, they have had your money and dont appear to care

tonia
01-29-2012, 02:56 PM
I will wait for tomorrow let's hope that they will consider what people want the most and show some respect to their customers..
your wating your time, they have had your money and dont appear to care

ramiy
01-29-2012, 03:18 PM
i really doubt they are busy working on fixing the games to work on TB, paradox is a joke release group now, they released something which was playable on CFW.

They could have at least dropped batman considering fifa12 was fixed from before or an exclusive PES 2012.

I dont regret buying the TB coz i can still sell it now before it becomes dead

tonia
01-30-2012, 07:56 AM
we are waiting for an update today gary...lets hope that you will bring us something good like you did the last monday...

rory2005
01-30-2012, 09:16 AM
is it my imagination that there would be releases daily on business days, well what happened monday in china has come and gone.

piss take to say the least, poor support,disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

tonia
01-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Gary any news???????did you speak with them??

ok gary told me that no news from TB maybe later today..
they dont keep the scedule and they dont keep their promises..thats too bad
probably in a month we will see something from them again..what can i tell? they release 6 eboots and they are gone again..
TRUE BLUE ABANDON US THAT'S FOR SURE.

wyldstallyn
01-30-2012, 04:29 PM
It will be a few weeks till we see anything new
the ones you want the least from this list will be your choices too...

Air_Conflicts_Secret_Wars
Generator_Rex_Providence
Monkey_Island_Special_Edition_Collection
Nascar_Unleashed
Puss_In_Boots
Winter_Stars
WRC_2_FIA_World_Rally_Championship_2011
Champion_Jockey
Crash_Time_4
Heavy_Fire_Afghanistan

This is purely speculation. Do not quote me on this. Just what I read around the forums. Better to be prepared for the worst though.

tonia
01-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Omg what is this games????wrc 2???released on June..true blue stop playing with us..Enough is enough..

wyldstallyn
01-30-2012, 04:38 PM
Like I said I do not know if any of that is true or if any has been released... just stuff I've read. Most likely not true with everything else that's said about what's going on. Only thing I know is no eboots. And the lack of eboots never had anything to do with chinese new year. So now that its over means nothing. Just be prepared to wait

tonia
01-31-2012, 03:52 AM
gary!!!its tuesday do we know if they are going to release something this week?they disappear again?with what excuse now??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????YOU MUST ASK THEM WHAT IS GOING ON..

rory2005
01-31-2012, 05:19 AM
you must realise that by now you are truly pissing into the wind and your shoes are thoroughly soaked, hell your toes will turn yellow before the next lot of falsely promised eboots.

as said selling mine, pm me im stepping off the boat before it has sunk.

tonia
01-31-2012, 05:57 AM
Don't worry all the eboots will be dropping over the next couple of weeks, at least 4 to 6 per business day now (not on weekends for some reason!)

i am waiting for this...gary..

rory2005
01-31-2012, 08:49 AM
i bet gary wishes he had nothing to do with the tb team, as there name is mud at the moment

tonia
01-31-2012, 09:54 AM
tomorrow its one week since they released eboots..he must say something..he must contact with them..
No respond from no-one... That's great. a little update wouldnt harm anyone..thanks TB for disappear again..
i think that this is the end of true blue...they dont make an anounce they just left..
Thanks everyone who provide us with information.close someone this thread it's pointless.

tonia
02-01-2012, 05:03 AM
Personally, I think they are 'holding' out for a bit to see what 'Jb-King' does with the v2.5 update, now that Chinese New Year is over as of the 29th, I give it a few more days, and we see more stuff floating if it is safe in the rough waters of the clones!

will we have something by the end of this week?

rory2005
02-01-2012, 07:55 AM
screw this ****. dont care if tb team crawl up each others arses.
gonna get rid of ps3 and dongle cant be assed with this anymore, stick to my jtag 360's

wyldstallyn
02-01-2012, 09:51 AM
getting my e3 flasher dual boot today. if all works out, ill prob sell my tb before lots of other people try and get rid of theirs, or at least while I can still get full value for it. I loved having TB don't get me wrong. but I did not buy a ps3 to let it sit there idle. I also didnt buy a TB to see an immediate halt in their development. Everything plateaus at a point, TB has hit theirs. I did not think it would be this soon that they would hit the wall. They did a great job, but ive played what I want from their selection, which clearly isnt getting any bigger any time soon. I just want to play the games I like. TB was worth the money at the time. Batman, FF13-2, SC5, SSX, Twisted metal, etc. is worth getting rid of TB since they don't work, and may NEVER be patched.

Just imagine, NEVER thinking about eboot releases again. Never being let down or aggravated. Never wondering if youll ever get to play the games you want or if youll just have to go Rory's route and do it up on the xbox.(also something ive considered).

ramiy
02-01-2012, 11:25 AM
i dont know if i am going to do that, i know its frustrating and all but i will hold on to it for 1 month more and see i how it goes, i've got another ps3 running 4.0 with some online games like MW3 and BF3 and Fifa 12

In 1 month if nothing happens, i am selling it for 3 times the price here in Dubai, people here pay alot for things just because they dont have to wait 5 days to get it shipped.

rory2005
02-01-2012, 02:14 PM
well if anyone is interested my ps3 slim 320gb and tb dongle is for sale, pm me offers!!

tonia
02-02-2012, 03:54 AM
Dear Friend,
JB-King new update and eboots will be released in days.Thank you for your attention.

JB-King Team
Email: jbk.market@gmail.com
MSN: jbk.market@gmail.com

they email me this morning...
here we go again..

rory2005
02-02-2012, 05:27 AM
lol that means feckall will be released by team tb, fecking waste of time and money, im selling up and sticking with the xbox, its a lot easier and highly supported

ramiy
02-02-2012, 06:37 AM
will JB-king eboots work with TB ?

billysastard
02-02-2012, 06:51 AM
lol that means feckall will be released by team tb, fecking waste of time and money, im selling up and sticking with the xbox, its a lot easier and highly supported

even easier on the wii, excellent community support and plenty of homebrew too, xbox its just piracy

billysastard
02-02-2012, 06:53 AM
will JB-king eboots work with TB ?

no, jbking change lets older tb eboots run on it, seems the new ones need a small change to work.

rory2005
02-02-2012, 09:40 AM
even easier on the wii, excellent community support and plenty of homebrew too, xbox its just piracy

true but the wii games are truly crap shovelware, ive got all consoles, but truth be told i only ever play on my ipad and my 2 jtag xbox's, got a spare elite jasper rgh up for sale if anyones interested?

tonia
02-02-2012, 04:37 PM
if jb-king can crack the 2.5 update then true blue protection is very poor..
i hope that we will have news from them..
gary any comment?

wyldstallyn
02-02-2012, 04:50 PM
The problem is that jbking can be reflashed if it bricks so they can try and crack tb stuff as many times as they want. I believe no matter what jbking will crack anything tb does. If tb is really gonna wait till they figure out how to stop jbking.... no eboots for a very long time.
Pirates being upset for being pirated... gotta find humor in that. If jbking cracks 2.5 ill def be switching to jbking if new eboots ever surface.
For now im fine trying to get dual boot working so I can get back to playing games.

EDIT: Guys for those of you who actually buy games and want to play them, e3 dual boot is pretty awesome. FFXIII-2 is also pretty awesome. I hope you all get the eboots you want before the next chinese new year hits. But if u don't want to wait, its a good alternative and fairly cheap if u sell the tb to help pay for it.
From what I hear jbking may be making a move to be the better group. Time will tell. As it is IMO their dongle is safer and cheaper.

tonia
02-04-2012, 09:25 AM
when we will have news?they are not professionals at all............................................... ........................:mad:

billysastard
02-04-2012, 10:02 AM
I hope you all get the eboots you want before the next chinese new year hits.

its already over, ended 26th / 27th jan, unless of course you mean next year ;)

tonia
02-04-2012, 10:21 AM
i wonder why gary doesnt say a word...probably they stop contact with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::D;): ):very_drunk::cool::very_drunk::D:p
its already over, ended 26th / 27th jan, unless of course you mean next year ;)

garyopa
02-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Don't worry things are happening, just sadly at a very in snail-like pace, stuff will be getting hotter very soon, but not for still a little big more time.

tonia
02-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Ainigmatic as usual...not straight words..never
Don't worry things are happening, just sadly at a very in snail-like pace, stuff will be getting hotter very soon, but not for still a little big more time.

rory2005
02-04-2012, 01:31 PM
im sorry but the guy talks out his arse, a week and a bit ago its was expect releases daily, utter bol-locks

tonia
02-04-2012, 01:48 PM
-- Don't worry all the eboots will be dropping over the next couple of weeks, at least 4 to 6 per business day now (not on weekends for some reason!) :D:D:D:D
im sorry but the guy talks out his arse, a week and a bit ago its was expect releases daily, utter bol-locks

ramiy
02-04-2012, 06:12 PM
i have to give it to him to have the guts to say something like that, shame its a lie though coz judging by the past its really not going to happen

tonia
02-05-2012, 04:29 AM
5 - 2 – 2012
We have updated the game patches page with the up-to-date list of currently released game patches. :D:D:D:D:cool::D:cool:
.:very_drunk::very_drunk::very_drunk::very_drunk:

tonia
02-05-2012, 04:30 AM
Many more to follow over the coming days, stay tuned!:very_drunk:

Super_Star_Kartz_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Puss_In_Boots_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Tekken_Hybrid_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
NeverDead_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Soul_Calibur_V_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX

no nfo?!!!!???
are they serious????????????

ramiy
02-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Pes? Arkham city? Metal gear solid? Resistance 3? That sniper game?

Who the **** wants to play puss in boots or super star kartz.

Again a disappointment

tonia
02-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Maybe they will use from now on their official site for feature release games eboots.!!

wyldstallyn
02-05-2012, 10:04 AM
is it just me... or did they not actually release any of those eboots. they just listed them on their site, but didn't actually release them.
can you believe this?
I'm very confused right now.
Someone please tell me I'm wrong. Please.

billysastard
02-05-2012, 10:12 AM
is it just me... or did they not actually release any of those eboots. they just listed them on their site, but didn't actually release them.
can you believe this?
I'm very confused right now.
Someone please tell me I'm wrong. Please.

paradox releases the tb eboots not tb.

tonia
02-05-2012, 03:54 PM
will they release the eboots?or not??????????????????????

wyldstallyn
02-05-2012, 04:35 PM
right... but paradox does not have them either.... that was my point.

Fallout
02-05-2012, 09:27 PM
They are probably going to be released Monday night.
Guy updating the website may have just jumped the gun.

Thank you TB if you see this.
We like the website updates.
It reassures us that you are still active.

tonia
02-06-2012, 04:01 PM
nothing yet..clever marketing trick...

wyldstallyn
02-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Heh yeah.
Look.
Final.fantasy.XIII-2.EBOOT.FIX-ThisIsFake

I can release my own nonexistent stuff.

tonia
02-07-2012, 03:04 AM
if they dont release anything they will look ridiculous..
True blue $$$$$$$$$$$$$ it's all about the money it was a trick for selling more dongles..
Liars

rory2005
02-07-2012, 11:22 AM
do you expect anything else after all the bull and lies

tonia
02-07-2012, 11:48 AM
you have a point..
do you expect anything else after all the bull and lies

wyldstallyn
02-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Totally. And were not seeing any eboots this week. None. Just so ya know. Meanwhile those unreleased eboots stay listed on official site. Pretty shady.

rory2005
02-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Totally. And were not seeing any eboots this week. None. Just so ya know. Meanwhile those unreleased eboots stay listed on official site. Pretty shady.

Beyond belief,

These guys suck more than a thailand whore!

ive got rid of mine as sick of the lies and secrets!!

tonia
02-07-2012, 04:30 PM
they are celebrate the valentines day 2 weeks now...thats why the delay for releasing new eboots..

l i a r s

t b l i a r s

t b $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
totally. And were not seeing any eboots this week. None. Just so ya know. Meanwhile those unreleased eboots stay listed on official site. Pretty shady.

billysastard
02-07-2012, 07:05 PM
i keep reading these threads and frankly even though i dont have / wouldnt buy one of these things i find their lies to be quite disgusting and i find it a little disturbing that we havent just issued a nice big notice to advise potential customers that they should not buy one of these things unless the eboots start flowing pretty solidly again.

ramiy
02-07-2012, 08:45 PM
i keep reading these threads and frankly even though i dont have / wouldnt buy one of these things i find their lies to be quite disgusting and i find it a little disturbing that we havent just issued a nice big notice to advise potential customers that they should not buy one of these things unless the eboots start flowing pretty solidly again.

People shouldnt buy this product because there is no manufacturer support, heck, i have no clue who makes them, one group of people called the "TB" team makes these dongles and another group of people "paradox" release the game for it.

The only conclusion that comes to mind is that PARADOX are TB and their refusal to answer customer questions or remarks is just wrong, they have a good business opportunity which can last a long time up until sony finds a way to stop them but what i can see is that they shooting their foot with their own gun.

I can understand delays in eboot release because they have to work on them but the sheer display of greed in holding back titles that they have cracked and are on BR Discs is just disgusting.

They say we released FIFA12 and Driver because people want these titles, the only reason they were released is because someone else cracked them and they couldn't capitalize on disc sales any more and then they go out and release games like Puss in boots and some karting game.

HAVE YOU NOT BEEN FUCKING READING FORUMS WHERE YOUR PRODUCT IS ADVERTISED??????????

WE FARKING WANT resistance 3, batman arkham city, pes 2012 and now final fantasy, i dont want to get into other games like MGS HD collection because there is no point.

IF YOU FARKING released GAMES THEN MORE PEOPLE WILL BUY THE DONGLE YOU idiots

rory2005
02-08-2012, 03:30 AM
lol cant wait for the sell out garyopa to close the thread, your a joke pal having supported and recomended this scam, yes you can play another 72 games you couldnt before, but the support is a complete piss take for new stuff and the disc based greedy bastard games.

gary and team tb are the biggest joke in the ps3 scene with whats going on or should i state the lack of whats going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonia
02-08-2012, 10:13 AM
probably you have right because gary doesnt say nothing so its obvious..
lol cant wait for the sell out garyopa to close the thread, your a joke pal having supported and recomended this scam, yes you can play another 72 games you couldnt before, but the support is a complete piss take for new stuff and the disc based greedy bastard games.

gary and team tb are the biggest joke in the ps3 scene with whats going on or should i state the lack of whats going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wyldstallyn
02-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Just pre'd hopefully its real.

tonia
02-08-2012, 02:38 PM
lets hope for more..

billysastard
02-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Just pre'd hopefully its real.

its real (and available from the usual places ;) )

tonia
02-08-2012, 04:38 PM
tekken eboot anyone?

wyldstallyn
02-08-2012, 06:40 PM
No tekken today. But the others are out. Looking forward to the next fiasco... but for now, thanks. :)

Fallout
02-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Slow but steady :)

tonia
02-09-2012, 04:26 AM
probably today the tekken among with other games!!
from true blue irc!

rory2005
02-09-2012, 10:44 AM
lol bout time but what happened to the disc eboots, dont know why im bothered got shut

tonia
02-09-2012, 02:48 PM
nothing yet!:p ...

ramiy
02-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Pes 2012 :( :(

tonia
02-11-2012, 04:58 AM
so the release day is every wednesday now??????????:mad:

wyldstallyn
02-11-2012, 06:29 AM
I think it's every other Wednesday. or at lease one round of eboots every 2 weeks.

tonia
02-11-2012, 12:28 PM
gary doesnt say nothing anymore..he is the contact with true blue..
whats the point of not releasing nothing?jb-king cant crack obviously the 2.5 update..
were is tekken???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

tonia
02-14-2012, 03:36 AM
Happy valentines day true blue make love.yeah we know that you are on vacation because valentines day is 2 weeks off holidays for you.thanks for updating your site telling us that more eboots are coming stay tuned and we still wait for tekken.OMG stop saying lies to us.we are not jb-king customers we are true blue.
Grow up

wyldstallyn
02-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Tekken_Hybrid_TB_PS3-PARADOX is out tonia

tonia
02-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks!!Hope more to come!!

Tekken_Hybrid_TB_PS3-PARADOX is out tonia

tonia
02-15-2012, 04:43 PM
nothing today..
one release for this week
they are pathetic...

tonia
02-19-2012, 04:29 AM
Meh.. none of this crap matters anyway, you're all going to have to buy their new dongle in a few weeks if you wanna play the new EBOOTs they've been holding back from you.
You guys should all just be hoping they offer some kind of swap and return, otherwise you'll be down another $60-$70 just so TB can feel safe that some crappy clone isnt making money off their 'hard work'.
You'll supposedly get PSN though.. not that it couldnt have been done with the current dongle. from ps3crunch

Ok just for clarfications sake..
I was talking to a mate who is a reseller of TB amongst other stuff. He said to me TB are releasing a new dongle by the end of the month. He said he was not sure if they were releasing it under the TB name or if they would release it under another name so it wouldnt look like they had just abandoned their current users. He said the new dongle/games would have PSN access. He said the only difference with this dongle is that it had higher security to stop JBK.
I took this 'info' and asked another reseller (bigger one) and he confirmed it.
I dont know what benefit them lying about it would be? They would both lose business because of it..
Who knows though, it could be as Gary said. If another dongle is released in the next say 6 weeks.. well I guess that will speak volumes

tonia
02-21-2012, 11:19 AM
We are leading to a new dongle...

wyldstallyn
02-21-2012, 11:41 AM
such a shame, but i guess its not a big deal if you can sell your current one before the new one comes out.

Edit: gary says this "new dongle" stuff isn't true. Unless I see proof again him, I will believe him.
Though the people making these claims are reputable as well so its a toss of the coin so to speak. And with all the tb craziness over the last few months its an easily believable rumor.

If they could get back to the team they were before xmas bone of it would be an issue. I wonder if gary knows why the bdr games still don't have eboots too.

Anyways there you gave it

tonia
02-23-2012, 04:38 AM
lets wait for the next sunday to see what they will bring us.!sunday for us monday for them..gary told me.
such a shame, but i guess its not a big deal if you can sell your current one before the new one comes out.

Edit: gary says this "new dongle" stuff isn't true. Unless I see proof again him, I will believe him.
Though the people making these claims are reputable as well so its a toss of the coin so to speak. And with all the tb craziness over the last few months its an easily believable rumor.

If they could get back to the team they were before xmas bone of it would be an issue. I wonder if gary knows why the bdr games still don't have eboots too.

Anyways there you gave it

garyopa
02-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Here you go:

http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/2851-Game-update-25-02-2012

Enjoy

tonia
02-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Thanks Gary and true blue team!!
Block that clone quickly!!
Here you go:

http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/2851-Game-update-25-02-2012

Enjoy

tonia
02-27-2012, 12:05 PM
The actel chip they uses provides an encryption scheme to protect IP. From memory I think it uses 128bit AES. The programming to the chip cannot be read back after it was written to the FPGA chip, so no way of extracting it. This is even with the security features disabled. I think this is the part the TB team exploit to ensure it cannot be cloned. The program gets compiled and validated with the onboard circuits after it was uploaded, and only give a positive or negative feedback after it was written. The program cannot be read and cloned to other chips - so they have the program written at the manufacturing phase. Dont confuse this with the flash memory which they update constantly. Flash can be read without a problem.

So the tuberculosis chose this chip for that exact reason, since it will prevent someone clone the hardware and then flash the same program over to the clone.

Whoa They really want their dongle to be safe.

tonia
03-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Only 4 Japan eboots..here we go again..are they serious????One week for 4 games???????

tonia
03-05-2012, 12:14 PM
how the sales of true blue are going?
gary do you know?

wyldstallyn
03-05-2012, 05:55 PM
SSX_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Mass_Effect_3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
hard to believe but none the less awesome

billysastard
03-05-2012, 07:02 PM

very pleased to see ea's biggest new games get raped like this, always good to see the rapists get raped.

tonia
03-06-2012, 03:10 AM
The best release ever..keep up the good work just like the old days!!

rory2005
03-09-2012, 02:53 AM
lol, still no disc eboots.

tonia
03-10-2012, 04:58 AM
lets hope that they will release something tonight!
lol, still no disc eboots.

if they dont release something today i dont know whats the problem with this team..
why yhey cant release something?
they dont have the clone wars now for not releasing the eboots
lets see today..they will release something..

Fallout
03-11-2012, 09:23 AM
lets hope that they will release something tonight!

if they dont release something today i dont know whats the problem with this team..
why yhey cant release something?
they dont have the clone wars now for not releasing the eboots
lets see today..they will release something..

Maybe the guy who has the job of dumping the eboots is also a big gamer.
Taken the week off to enjoy the works of his labor.

tonia
03-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Come on true blue.. Don't disappear again..
Maybe the guy who has the job of dumping the eboots is also a big gamer.
Taken the week off to enjoy the works of his labor.

Nocuddle
03-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Does this cure man-boobs? If so I will buy 10,000 bottles from you.

*mod-edit* Don't feed the trolls :-p *mod-edit*

billysastard
03-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Does this cure man-boobs? If so I will buy 10,000 bottles from you.

*mod-edit* Don't feed the trolls :-p *mod-edit*

msanchez killed it :D

sorry was asleep.

tonia
03-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Were Are the new eboots???!!
Gary you don't say a word?
Why are you off with true blue?

garyopa
03-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Were Are the new eboots???!!
Gary you don't say a word?
Why are you off with true blue?

Soon as I know, I will answer. --

tonia
03-13-2012, 06:21 AM
ok!
we will wait news from you..

eins309
03-13-2012, 07:21 AM
WAITING is the best way for us to get new fixes :p now they are releasing fixes randomly, not every week, so i think we have just to wait and wait for the surprise :)

tonia
03-14-2012, 10:45 AM
Were are you true blue -again? Great games have been released..
Come on..don't let us down ..

ramiy
03-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Give it at least 24 hours, i am sure they are fixed by TB and will release eboots soon

tonia
03-15-2012, 05:53 AM
i hope but true blue dont count on what customers want..
Give it at least 24 hours, i am sure they are fixed by TB and will release eboots soon

tonia
03-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Gary were is true blue?? Did you contact with them?
It's another month off??what holidays do they have now?
I am waiting for an answer

eins309
03-16-2012, 08:29 AM
i read from other forum, they say jbking has cracked v2.5 :( it's gonna be bad news for us, if it's true then there's no fixes this weekend till tb team release their new firmware for the dongle.........:(

tonia
03-16-2012, 08:42 AM
i hope for a free soluton now..its silly that they cant protect their dongle..
Gary update us if true blue will release an update or is it the end of true blue and general the dongles??answer
i read from other forum, they say jbking has cracked v2.5 :( it's gonna be bad news for us, if it's true then there's no fixes this weekend till tb team release their new firmware for the dongle.........:(

garyopa
03-16-2012, 12:56 PM
Have not seen them online yet to ask them, once I know I will update the news!

tonia
03-16-2012, 01:07 PM
look at that!

well what i find quite interesting is jb king came lout with this. some of us had emails from jb2usb team saying new release coming soon so hopefully they have found what jb king found (or even the same team i think). i recogn 2 weeks and this new update will be out for jb2usb. interesting that they state that no update from true blue will stop this now. time will tell. that sounds like a while back when dev's claimed now we have the ps3 keys it can never be patched only by hardware.

whats interesting is this no bluray disk, and releasing all eboots aswell is a good note. the only drawback i see here is a split between true blue and jb king as jbking said about making their own eboots specially only for jb king.

the final comment is an interesting one. releasing an easier apporach soon? idea on what it could be? i think its going to be a pc method to allow you to modify your own eboots to work but a longshot could be releasing eboot fixer that only works with jb king.
Have not seen them online yet to ask them, once I know I will update the news!

eins309
03-17-2012, 06:55 AM
if jbking can crack v2.5, then they should be able to fix those new games, is it ??????

tonia
03-17-2012, 07:58 AM
No they don't know the way.. They just manage to copy paste the payload of true blue..the thing is that true blue has not make an anounce yet ..weird..
if jbking can crack v2.5, then they should be able to fix those new games, is it ??????

tonia
03-17-2012, 01:35 PM
if they respect their customers they must release eboots today and then block the jb-king..what?for 10 eboots they loose money already?

eins309
03-17-2012, 06:43 PM
there are so many games release but we don't get any fix :( tb team are so weird, sometimes they release fixes every week but the other times we don't know when they are gonna release fixes......they are still full of mystery..

tonia
03-18-2012, 04:53 AM
A member from ps3crunch says that a free solution is coming and that because jb2 USB has not security at all so they reverse it.. And something new is coming very soon fit all the users just like jtag that Xbox 360 has.. Let's see!!
there are so many games release but we don't get any fix :( tb team are so weird, sometimes they release fixes every week but the other times we don't know when they are gonna release fixes......they are still full of mystery..

ramiy
03-18-2012, 08:43 AM
no eboots for this week aswell

eins309
03-19-2012, 04:40 AM
something just like jtag in x360 ???? i doubt it mate :(

wyldstallyn
03-19-2012, 09:35 AM
Trying to figure out what true blue is doing is a game in itself. A free solution would be great for many people but still unlikely and probably only good up to the v2.4 games. They've released many eboots I wanted so im pretty happy. I do hope they keep em coming. There's still many great games waiting to be cracked. I've completely given up on the bdrs... those are never coming.

wyldstallyn
03-19-2012, 01:12 PM
Ha new eboots are out.
Birds of steel. Fifa street. And blades of Time so far
Silent hill too
ff xiii-2 both japanese and europe...way to go!!
Add street fighter x tekken to the list. Awesome day
and tales of graces... I dunno what to say. Thanks

tonia
03-19-2012, 02:57 PM
they are crazy!!!!
gary whats going on?
i am confused..they wont block the jb-king?
Ha new eboots are out.
Birds of steel. Fifa street. And blades of Time so far
Silent hill too
ff xiii-2 both japanese and europe...way to go!!
Add street fighter x tekken to the list. Awesome day
and tales of graces... I dunno what to say. Thanks

ramiy
03-20-2012, 02:17 AM
silent hill didnt work for me, i tried the external boot?? any ideas?

garyopa
03-20-2012, 06:50 AM
silent hill didnt work for me, i tried the external boot?? any ideas?

Check out this thread:

http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/3006-Silent_Hill_Downpour

Silent Hill has long long long loading time, big install. -- Maybe better from internal.

wyldstallyn
03-20-2012, 09:02 AM
Sounds like kingdom of amalur... takes 45 min to load from external but fine from internal.... or maybe its the other way around. Either way silent hill is def confirmed working.

wyldstallyn
03-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Tonia, Gary,
Has anyone actually confirmed jbking works with the newest eboots?
I dunno anyone who actually bought one.

tonia
03-20-2012, 04:23 PM
All the games are working check their site they made an anounce.. I am a true blue owner!!
Tonia, Gary,
Has anyone actually confirmed jbking works with the newest eboots?
I dunno anyone who actually bought one.

ramiy
03-20-2012, 09:47 PM
As you said, silent hill has a long waiting time, for the first time only. It's loads fine after that.

Thanks to the TB team.

Gary, I don't mean to me a party pooper and all but have you heard anything about PES 2012 and Resistance 3???

tonia
03-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Any news for true blue next step?

Robe24
03-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Saint Seiya PAL didn't work for me, I tried to make my own backup even from the original disc, but the game doesn't work for me with the TB patch, any idea ? I always get error 80010007. I downloaded also the game release and doesn't work, don't know what to do :(

The japanese version works perfectly but I want to play it PAL !! :(

wyldstallyn
03-25-2012, 01:41 PM
Jap fixes don't work with pal or us games.
Only pal and us fixes are interchangeable

Robe24
03-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Already fixed, the problem was the REBUG firmware, I installed the official true blue firmware and it works now perfect, thanks !! :)

tonia
03-30-2012, 09:39 AM
were is true blue again????

wyldstallyn
03-31-2012, 07:35 AM
I think they're waiting for more games to be released so they can do another big batch

tonia
03-31-2012, 12:27 PM
There are a lot of games out there ..!!
Let's see if today is the day!!
Gary any hint?????
I think they're waiting for more games to be released so they can do another big batch

wyldstallyn
04-02-2012, 06:15 AM
What games are u guys hoping to see in the next batch?

tonia
04-02-2012, 07:19 AM
Ninja gaiden 3 , resident evil raccoon city, ridge racer.!! That's what I want .. Let's see if tidy they release something.. They must release something or perhaps they are gOne..that's why Gary doesn't say a word..
What games are u guys hoping to see in the next batch?

wyldstallyn
04-02-2012, 12:19 PM
I think if they go another month without any word you may want to worry. But considering all the releases the past month and knowing true blue doesn't stick to any schedule.... I wouldn't worry. Yet. There will prob be another batch within a week or two. Hopefully with the ones you want. I just want max payne 3 when it comes out

tonia
04-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Some Blu-ray (eboots) are out and not from true blue of course ..More to come I hope!!
It's about time to release all the eboots ..! The game with true blue and paradox about the releases must stop

garyopa
04-03-2012, 10:13 AM
Batman and Ace Combat -- Both confirmed working. -- Source 'unknown' but they are safe and working. -- Check this thread for more info:

http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/3114-Unofficial-TB-patches-taken-from-discs/

tonia
04-03-2012, 11:53 AM
I heard there's a Resident evil operation raccoon city one floating around are you sure it's just disc boots?

From ps3crunch hope this is true.!!
Batman and Ace Combat -- Both confirmed working. -- Source 'unknown' but they are safe and working. -- Check this thread for more info:

http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/3114-Unofficial-TB-patches-taken-from-discs/