PDA

View Full Version : softmod in 10mins

soulplane
04-08-2006, 06:24 PM
I made this tut on how to softmod your xbox in 10 mins.
Have Fun!!!

Tehtriggerman
08-22-2006, 02:59 PM
Great post!

I have my Mechassualt exploit on my AR card.(for good) All I do is connect to Live to update dashboard using Counter Strike...pop in a Non greatest hits version of M.A load and Boom! All done.

monzagreat
10-29-2006, 07:27 PM
thank you! if i dont have a memory card, is it possible to extract the exploit files to the hdd? im new to this.. thank you.

peanutinky
05-23-2007, 02:04 PM
it will not work that way, i have tried it, but you can put the file on a thumb drive. i have a smartx3 mod chip and it came with a xbox to usb adpter. i just plug it into the xbox and the thumb drive into the adpter the xbox formats it as if it was a memory card.

hangintotheleft
06-07-2007, 08:01 AM
There's another way which is basically the same...

Cut the xbox controller cord about half way, and then give ita USB setup. That's what I did with mine, and it's like I have a memory card dock, the only problem is that it's only a couple megabytes...

I might try modding it a bit more so I have a USB female port at the top of my memory card!

wraith
10-22-2007, 04:26 PM
thanks for that, should come in handy

Mnet99
12-07-2007, 08:53 PM
:cool: Sweet nice tut man

yousif_yoga
11-12-2008, 08:07 AM
thank you very much:D

JaDa202
11-24-2008, 05:47 PM
hey guys i made a xbox usb cable the cable works great but i made it with a male usb end not female so i tried an external hard drive which i plug the male end into the female usb in the external hdd but wen i go to the xbox's memory it says that the drive might be damage. So with dat happening does dat mean i cannot use a external hard drive instead of a usb flash drive or do i need to do something with the external drive first. Another question i have can I use the computer instead of a usb to transfer the game save exploit to xbox by connecting the cable to the computer straight to the xbox? thank you very i will appreciate the help greatly!!

Jdemon
11-24-2008, 07:42 PM
Thanks, this might come in handy.

hangintotheleft
11-25-2008, 10:11 AM
hey guys i made a xbox usb cable the cable works great but i made it with a male usb end not female so i tried an external hard drive which i plug the male end into the female usb in the external hdd but wen i go to the xbox's memory it says that the drive might be damage. So with dat happening does dat mean i cannot use a external hard drive instead of a usb flash drive or do i need to do something with the external drive first. Another question i have can I use the computer instead of a usb to transfer the game save exploit to xbox by connecting the cable to the computer straight to the xbox? thank you very i will appreciate the help greatly!!

You have to format it.

JaDa202
11-25-2008, 09:55 PM
i did delete everything manually but i'll try formatting it next time an see, thanks

A Pudgy Panda
11-26-2008, 10:27 PM
awesome thank you so much

Blitzur
05-31-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi, i', new here.
I'm from Germany but I hope you'll understand me:P

I tried to format my SD card with an Adapter, but ma XBox only goes crazy^^
It stops and go and stops and go on. Like little freezes.
All is rigth, there's nothing brocken on the xbox.
When I disconnect the SD adapter all goes normaly.
When I play music the first 20 secons have some bugs but then all is okay.
When I start the same song new all is normaly.

How has an idea? xD

PS: i could make a video......later.

maxiumaaaaa
06-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Great post, I will try with my old Xbox.