PDA

View Full Version : TRAILER: The Last Story

garyopa
02-03-2012, 12:21 PM
English trailer has finally been released for up-coming 'The Last Story' for the Nintendo Wii

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKLS0000001323/icon_xl.jpg

After a waiting over a year, those in regions other then Japan, will finally be able to enjoy 'The Last Story' for the Nintendo Wii on February 24th

The first English Trailer for Nintendo's 'The Last Story' has been released by developer Mistwalker.

Japanese customers have been enjoying this action-packed RPG for over a year now, but finally on February 24th, 2012 those in Europe and Austraila regions will be able to play 'The Last Story' which is one of the LAST big titles to be released for the old Nintendo Wii platform, before the big push later on in the year for only Wii U titles to be developed instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8rf60OEmfQ

Our thanks to 'Stevetry' for another news tip!

billysastard
02-03-2012, 04:30 PM
one of the last, but not the last we still have pandoras tower, mario party 9 and possibly even fatal frame 4 in the eu in fact those are some generation leading titles (given their reviews) and all exclusives, pity nintendo of america dont want their customers cash.

JonathanD
02-04-2012, 06:37 AM
one of the last, but not the last we still have pandoras tower, mario party 9 and possibly even fatal frame 4 in the eu in fact those are some generation leading titles (given their reviews) and all exclusives, pity nintendo of america dont want their customers cash.

I very rarely import, but a couple of those if they are not released in the US... I might make an exception lol

Mario Party 9 if I don't buy it I think my wife would rip off my testicles.

The other two look interesting, but my Japanese is horrible (understatement of the year lol) Pandoras Tower and Fatal Frame 4 look like they could be worth the effort to import them. (Love having a hacked Wii and not being limited to what is just available in one country.)

I want to get The Last Story it looks like its worth a play through at least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cruZeTUAddU

Edit: I have been playing Final Fantasy IV on the DS, I kind of wish Square would go back to making FF's like those. (I post this since I am on sort of an RPG kick lately.)

billysastard
02-04-2012, 07:08 AM
I very rarely import, but a couple of those if they are not released in the US... I might make an exception lol

Mario Party 9 if I don't buy it I think my wife would rip off my testicles.

The other two look interesting, but my Japanese is horrible (understatement of the year lol) Pandoras Tower and Fatal Frame 4 look like they could be worth the effort to import them. (Love having a hacked Wii and not being limited to what is just available in one country.)

I want to get The Last Story it looks like its worth a play through at least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cruZeTUAddU

Edit: I have been playing Final Fantasy IV on the DS, I kind of wish Square would go back to making FF's like those. (I post this since I am on sort of an RPG kick lately.)

strange you should mention ff4, i bought the ds version (preowned) a few weeks back as something to play after skyward sword whilst i gave beta shed more time to fix skyrim.

oh and assuming you have trucha compatibility once you import fatal frame 4 you can image it then download a superb jap - english translation patch and even get hold of a couple of choices of english cover art. i have the jap and "english" versions side by side on the shelf. pandoras tower however is no problem as its launching in the eu in a few months so you'll be able to import the english version that way.

JonathanD
02-04-2012, 09:14 AM
strange you should mention ff4, i bought the ds version (preowned) a few weeks back as something to play after skyward sword whilst i gave beta shed more time to fix skyrim.

oh and assuming you have trucha compatibility once you import fatal frame 4 you can image it then download a superb jap - english translation patch and even get hold of a couple of choices of english cover art. i have the jap and "english" versions side by side on the shelf. pandoras tower however is no problem as its launching in the eu in a few months so you'll be able to import the english version that way.

If you haven't played it already FF IV so far is fantastic, I am kind of stuck right now... I became a paladin and don't know where to go now :( lol

Something about stealing a crystal to trade for some one to the bad guy (trying to be generic so I don't spoil any plot.) I hate to resort to it, but I may need to look it up... lol

Edit: Completely off topic, but I finally found a white 3DS cart. It's Pilot Wings 3DS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMNiM9yNVus&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Fastforward to pretty much the end of the video if you want to see it.

billysastard
02-04-2012, 10:10 AM
If you haven't played it already FF IV so far is fantastic, I am kind of stuck right now... I became a paladin and don't know where to go now :( lol

Something about stealing a crystal to trade for some one to the bad guy (trying to be generic so I don't spoil any plot.) I hate to resort to it, but I may need to look it up... lol

i assume you mean you just completed the mount ordeals section?, if so, go back to mysidia and talk to the elder again ;)

JonathanD
02-04-2012, 11:08 AM
i assume you mean you just completed the mount ordeals section?, if so, go back to mysidia and talk to the elder again ;)

I did talk to the elder, so now I am just flying around in the air ship wandering from place to place, I did find a place to buy Mithral armor and stuff so that kind of worked out for me. Thats what has me stuck, must be some one to talk to that I missed so now I have to talk to everyone again lol