PDA

View Full Version : iPad 3 keynote date confirmed for March 7th

garyopa
02-14-2012, 09:38 AM
Apple will introduce the new tablet and possibly will reveal more interesting things.

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKLS0000001900/icon_xl.jpg

Numerous sources inside Apple confirmed the date of March 7th for the introduction of the new iPad 3.

Ladies and gentlemen, we finally have a date, a date for seeing the new iPad 3 in action and being amused by its inner technology. Over the last few months there has been tons of rumors and around of the next generation Apple's tablet, but until the launch conference, we won’t know for sure how much powerful it will be. However, all indicates that the iPad 3 will carry on a 2048×1536 Retina display, a quad-core A6 Apple chipset, better and bigger battery and cameras and possibly the inclusion of 4G LTE data capabilities. Tech stuff apart, we already have a day marked in the calendar, March 7th, the day that Apple will be performing the keynote to present its new baby. Possibly, in the Yerba Buena Center of San Francisco.

Here is what the sources said:

iMore:

According to sources who have been reliable in the past, Apple currently plans to hold their iPad 3 announcement on Wednesday, March 7, 2012. Along with the 2048×1536 Retina display, the iPad 3 will feature a quad-core Apple A6 system-on-a-chip, and possibly 4G LTE networking.

The March 7 date fits with what AllThingsD reported last week, about the next iPad event being scheduled for the first week of March, and Wednesday is a traditional day for Apple to hold these types of events.

Jim Dalrymple, of LoopInsight, confirmed, when asked, the date with a simple "Yep" word. The guy is known to have legit sources inside Apple.

Anyway, neither official announcement or invitations has been sent out yet so, we must wait for it to make it 100% sure. We we'll keep you informed!

NEWS SOURCE #1: iPad 3 announcement on March 7 (via) iMore (http://www.imore.com/2012/02/13/ipad-3-announcement-march-7-quadcore-4g-lte/)
NEWS SOURCE #2: iPad 3 event pegged for March 7 (via) LoopInsight (http://www.loopinsight.com/2012/02/13/ipad-3-event-pegged-for-march-7/)

Our thanks to 'Kaos2K' for this news item!

billysastard
02-14-2012, 11:51 AM
coming soon (in 6-8 months) i-pad 4 with the same **** missing as this time but a new pretty case that will make you want to sell your crappy old i-pad 3 and sell a kidney to buy it.

and, that ladies and gentlemen (and diztructor) is why handheld gaming belongs on handheld games consoles and not on cellphones.

Kaos2K
02-14-2012, 05:52 PM
You must be confusing Apple with Samsung, the last are the ones who release 5 different products in tHe same month... Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab Plus, Galaxy 10.1, Galaxy 7, Galaxy poo, Galaxy pee...

billysastard
02-15-2012, 12:12 AM
You must be confusing Apple with Samsung, the last are the ones who release 5 different products in tHe same month... Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab Plus, Galaxy 10.1, Galaxy 7, Galaxy poo, Galaxy pee...

nope, no confusion, whilst i realise that all the cellphone companies outdate their products as fast as they can its only apple that intentionally fails to include what is considered standard on everything else (like usb, hdmi, sdhc etc).

and the cooment relating to handhelds is absolutely right, how many new i-phone games run on an i-phone 1 and yet the psp is older but it still runs EVERY game, thats why phones really suck as consoles.