PDA

View Full Version : New iPad pre-orders gone!!

garyopa
03-12-2012, 05:46 PM
All the Apple fans have already pre-order a new iPad

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKLS0000004373/icon_xl.jpg

All the stock for the new iPad have been sold out, if you still want to buy the new iPad you have to wait a bit more.

We know that there are a lot of Apple fans out there but this time pre-orders have surpased all the charts. All the pre-orders for the new iPad have been sold out, so now, if you want to buy the new iPad you can do it normally and you will receive an estimated delivery date for you.

According to Apple:

"Customer response to the new iPad has been off the charts and the quantity available for pre-order has been purchased. Customers can continue to order online and receive an estimated delivery date."

NEWS SOURCE: New iPad pre-orders sell out (http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/new-ipad-pre-orders-sell-out/092621)

Our thanks to 'Robe24' for another news update!

iLLNESS
03-12-2012, 07:26 PM
should have mine friday :)

garyopa
03-12-2012, 07:30 PM
should have mine friday :)

Word on the street is, that those that pre-ordered will be getting theirs SHIPPED out on Monday, after the stores get theirs to sell off on Friday to the crazy fans camping outside the stores.

What a twist of iFate for the early birds.

billysastard
03-12-2012, 08:32 PM
i wonder if the i-dots buying this version know that all the current ipad and ipad 2 games look WORSE on the new ipad because of the resoultion?

DEDDOA
03-13-2012, 03:10 AM
i wonder if the i-dots buying this version know that all the current ipad and ipad 2 games look WORSE on the new ipad because of the resoultion?

Has apple told them it looks worse? If they havn't they won't allow their eyes to register it as they have not been told they are allowed to.

Still makes me laugh when i recall a comment on yahoo from an apple zealot who claimed a PC/Windows was just for playing games and an iMac/OSX was for doing serious work, shows how indoctrinated some of these people are especially when the majority of the business world uses Windows and PC's for the standardised software like MS Office. If I recall, windows 7 passed the OSX install base in a month, and windows on average has 18x the intall base of OSX, so maybe it is the recession, everyone is out of work playing games :)

iDiots are always good for a few cheap laughs.