PDA

View Full Version : Xebuild GUI v2.04 and Diskswap Configurator 2.0 released

garyopa
03-20-2012, 08:59 AM
And the changelog is HUGE

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKLS0000004944/icon_xl.jpg

Swizzy did it again, and he has updated the great Xebuild GUI to v2.04 for Xbox 360

With this great app you can create ECC images, the nand's hacked kernel in 14.719 (or other version if you put the right files in the fsdata directories) for JTAG or Reset Glitch Hack consoles.

The app has now two modes, simple and enhanced. In the simple mode, the default settings will be used for all the applications, but in the advanced mode you can set everithing as if you used the installer and Xebuild Dashlaunch.

Xebuild GUI also allows us to:

Recovery directly from the Xell via the network (fuse.txt a file will be created)
Integration patches Dashlaunch
The possibility of using a custom Xell
The possibility of using the patch removing the need for file FCRT.bin slims (except drive 1175)
Be able to download the associated System Update to update avatars, etc..
Operations NANDpro

The changelog is really big for this version, so check it out:

- Fixed: Properly Now using new xell-reloaded, my mind Apparently lied to me and Said i had swapped the files in the directory perm, but i Apparently only did it in the temporary directory, sorry!

- Added: The app Cdn now aussi Identify CB 1940 as Xenon and Will ask you if you want to use CB 7375 for ECC Creation

- Updated: Using nitram’s new fixed script (previous one didn ‘t like using external CB 7375 nor did it like using CB 1940 CB 6750 it aussi HAS problem fixed, so if You have a 6751 CB now it’ll Be Able to build ECC For That’s again!)

- Fixed: Error messages are no cash en along the middle of the normal output, it’s at the end Written like it Should Be (from python)

- Updated: You Can now build aussi Glitch kind freeboot pictures for Xenon

NOTE: This Will use 1940 BC, if you want to use a different version of CB you’ll Have to Manually edit the new version glitch.ini with Both DNA to use the CRC value, aswell as add the new file … CB

- Changed: Changed the label of GGBoot / Glitchboot, now it’s more kind glitch for users Obvious That this is the option to use They Will want, it now says “GGBoot (freeBOOT for glitch)”

- Added: I can now extract SMC_config on my own (Thanks to cOz and RF1911)

- Removed: The debug window no longer exists … If you need to check the KV / SMC data in HEX use a hex editor!

- Added: Several more easter eggs, go find them!

- Fixed: Forgot to add function to the nand flash button! Woops! it now works the Way It Should (NOTE: This Will erase the first 50 blocks then write if the total size is more then 50 blocks)

- Fixed: Several bugs / errors in the operations nandpro window

- Added: You now make presets for Canon nandpro the operations window, meaning-if you do not like my defaults you-can set your own (it’ll autoload “nandpro.xml” if it exists in the main directory)

- Added: NandPro operations is now linked to the rest of the app, so everything you do here Will Be effecing the result aswell, for example, When You Build a ECC gold BIN

- Changed: Rebuilt NandPro operations, default settings (Which are no longer visuable in the main window) is set to use USB as device and for nandpro nandpro 3.0a version (UNLESS you’ve put in the hands nandpro.xml directory)

- Changed: NandPro operations is now available to everyone (it is no longer restricted to advanced mode)

- Added: IP Scanner, this feature allows you to scan for your console on your network, useful if you can not see your IP or is just lazy … it only checks a Range Which is user specified (default is 10 – 100)

- Changed: The nandpro operations window has-been rearranged a little, and I ‘ve removed Placed Them Some controls and settings on the screen only (Those That Are not Commonly changed)

- Changed: FUSE.txt is no longer downloaded to Main Application directory, INSTEAD it’s downloaded to a temporary directory and copied to The Same directory as your source nand is located in. (if it’s specified, Otherwise it’ll ONLY Be in the temporary directory: files \ temp \ beware That this folder is REMOVED upon Completing the build process)

NOTE: I have not been Able to test everything with Xenon’s yet, aim It Should work just fine, I ‘ve tested building pictures Have not been intended to test the resulting and Able to make sure pictures That Properly it works

Swizzy has also updated its small app Diskswap configurator to version 2.0. This app allows us not wishing to use the change disc funcion SDF, create the file for the plugin multi.ini because change automated disk (diskswap plugin).

Below is the changelog for Diskswap Configurator 2.0:

Changed: The app now only Requires. Net Framework 2.0

Changed: I’ve re-written The Whole app from scratch to make it better and cutting easier to work with

Added: Buttons to add devices For Each textbox

Removed: xextool is no longer included nor required for the app to Be Able to fetch from a Title ID XEX file

Removed: Game name is no longer apart of the app, If you need to Identify your games later by Adding a label or something, do so by writing something like Manually:; Gamename

Changed: The Whole app has-been re-designed, it no longer HAS multipile windows For Each hand, it is now slimmed down to a working single window, the window is the only extra help information

NEWS SOURCE: http://www.consolecrack.com/archives/6442

Our thanks to 'Robe24' for this great homebrew update!