PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi issues reported on new iPad

garyopa
03-22-2012, 09:06 AM
Another problem to sum up to the list

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKLS0000005152/icon_xl.jpg

New iPad users claim they are plagued with weak Wi-Fi strength issues

Well, it seems that today is the "iPad news day". As it happened with the first iPad when it was launched, some users are reporting weak Wi-Fi signal on the new iPad.

According to Redmondpie:

Putting the heat generating issue aside, it would seem that still not all new iPad owners are happy with what their new unit provides. The Apple Support Communities forum contains a thread, which is growing rapidly, about some reported issues relating to the performance of the wireless connection on the new iPad. Dozens of consumers are taking to the website to express their concerns about the inferior Wi-Fi performance when compared to that of the iPad 2. Some of the reports from the site make claims that in areas where they previously received strong wireless signals are now weak or non-existent.

Now, the personal opinion. I was one of those who got the first iPad back in 2010 and was scared about all the Wi-Fi issues being reported (which Apple supposedly resolved with and iOS update) and those so many bugs and problems the users were having. Luckily, when my iPad arrived I never have any of such issues and worked (and working) like a charm until now.

NEWS SOURCE: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3812929?tstart=0

Our thanks to 'Kaos2K' for another news story!

Retroboy
03-22-2012, 09:42 AM
yea or could be that they have a shite router plus poor isp, i have no issues with mine

wewii
03-22-2012, 10:03 AM
Problem

or

a pre-designed feature limitation to justify a short life cycle & future iPads?

WoIverine
03-22-2012, 10:15 AM
Eh, I wonder if it's their IP stack that sucks. If it is, it could be fixed with an update I believe.

Retroboy
03-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Problem

or

a pre-designed feature limitation to justify a short life cycle & future iPads?

thats a well known apple fault, makes me laugh tho how people rush out each year to buy the next crapple product.

iphones pee me off how they charge so much compared to the ipad, which then proves the fact that it costs no where near as much to produce, yet theyre raking in been greedy.

400 for a ipad (miles bigger only difference is it cant make calls) 500+ for a iphone (smaller screen does everything else but also makes calls)

i also love how ppl b1tch about sony over the vita cards ect, yet no ones b1tching over the fact crapple charge 100 for 16gb of memory.