PDA

View Full Version : Project Zero 2: Wii Edition info revealed

garyopa
04-22-2012, 11:01 AM
The remake of Project Zero 2: Crimson Butterfly

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKLS0000007143/icon_xl.jpg

Nintendo has opened a new webpage of the game revealing the release date and a new trailer.

Project Zero 2: Wii Edition is the remake of the 2003 Playstation 2 game Project Zero 2: Crimson Butterfly. The remake comes now with a new game mode, improved graphics, more endings for us to enjoy and controls adapted for the Wiimote. So brace yourself guys, the twin sisters Mio and Mayo are back to our consoles.

Nintendo has opened a webpage revealing that the game will be released on June 29. In the new webpage, linked below, you can find also a trailer of the game.

NEWS SOURCE: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/games/wii/project_zero_2_wii_edition_49408.html

Our thanks to 'Robe24' for this news story!

billysastard
04-22-2012, 12:13 PM
thats june 29th in europe since its a nintendo eu website ;)

Ichijoe
04-22-2012, 12:32 PM
God why didn't Tecmo ever release Project Zero 3 for the old XBOX (i.e. 1), or barring that for the X360?
And more to a point why arin't they making any newer versions.

I swear the best Games at the time were Project Zero 1 and 2, Call of Cthulhu and likely Project Gotham Racing and Forza Motor-sports.

I don't think I ever really considered ever getting a Wii before, shame that it's basically just a Game Cube with a Wand (e.g. 420p SD *AT BEST*), Cause I'd give my Maplenutz to replay any Project Zero Game again in the glory of Full HD!

Plus that End Music... Glories!

Now I need to find some Component Cables for my old XBOX.
Sadly the new Tele doesn't have Scarts on the Back as it was bought in the PX.
And if I could find the damnd Cable for the XBOX I probably couldn't hook it up anyhow. T_T;

billysastard
04-22-2012, 01:08 PM
God why didn't Tecmo ever release Project Zero 3 for the old XBOX (i.e. 1), or barring that for the X360?
And more to a point why arin't they making any newer versions.

I swear the best Games at the time were Project Zero 1 and 2, Call of Cthulhu and likely Project Gotham Racing and Forza Motor-sports.

I don't think I ever really considered ever getting a Wii before, shame that it's basically just a Game Cube with a Wand (e.g. 420p SD *AT BEST*), Cause I'd give my Maplenutz to replay any Project Zero Game again in the glory of Full HD!

Plus that End Music... Glories!

Now I need to find some Component Cables for my old XBOX.
Sadly the new Tele doesn't have Scarts on the Back as it was bought in the PX.
And if I could find the damnd Cable for the XBOX I probably couldn't hook it up anyhow. T_T;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XBOX-ONE-ORIGINAL-COMPONENT-CABLE-LEAD-HDTV-720P-1-HD-/140399509652?pt=UK_Video_Games_Cables_and_Adaptors&hash=item20b0768094#ht_1493wt_1168

thats your xbox component cable sorted ;)

just remember that not only is this updated project zero 2 on wii but also that project zero 4 is a wii exclusive title, although its still available only in japan its very easy to hack your wii to play imported games and once hacked there is a complete english patch available that allows you to play the game completely in english, remember too that a preowned wii can be bought for very little nowadays and if you did get one then you'd also have access to the other amazing wii exclusive games.

oh and my pal wii is using 576p over component but you can buy an up-scaling adapter for the wii that gives 1080p over hdmi.

oh and its a lot more than just a gamecube with a wand btw, the only folks who believe that to be true are the more extreme fanboys.