PDA

View Full Version : JFW-DH 3.56 MA with Dynarec support

garyopa
04-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Example with PSX ISOS

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKLS0000007222/icon_xl.jpg

DemonHades has released a video showing the last version of JFW-DH that includes Dynarec support for better emulation.

his is it, JFW-DH 3.56 MA with Dynarec support has been demoed by DemonHades is a video which shows how well the emulation of PSX iSOS runs now with this powerful tool.

According to the translated version of PS3News:

Dynarec MA is a port to the old and powerful touch-up system made by AerialX lv2 (Creator of PSL1GHT) over there in 2010 as many touristy even ignore the fact that not everything old is useless, Kammy in the parcheaba 3.41 lv2 to get it ready to run dynamic code recompilation (known by many developers as Dynarecs).

In 3.41 was reached even shuffling dreamcast emulator but the future of this was not very fast because this kind of thing that limited many developers but had kammy is also possible to debug easily (Receive Printfs by socat network) besides having the ability to run JIT code (Anonymous could put to good use to this in his Emulator which only rulaba Dynarec well (best speed close to the full-speed) on 3.41 so far...)

This video shows how MA356 supports the new or revamped Dynarec, as I said kammy at 3.41, from here my thanks to AerialX for this and other developers would not be bad to take a look at this, I mean hobo theft and other, you know that the protection ring in the LV2 NX Bit was a big step ever made in excess of 3.50 fw now possible in MA.

So the devs put aside developments to move people to 3.5x... In this system recovers MA bringing more power and possibilities of carrying more powerful as serious emulators for N64, Dreamcast, NDS, etc

As you can see in the emulator settings allowed the option "INTERPRETER" to OFF to use the Dynarec remember as many in only 3.55 rulaba and slow interpreter mode on and the bios emulated hle now any rula also changes with Dynamic recompiler.

It is noteworthy that this new system will come as a patch TheGrid incorporated into dynamic, so you will have or not to run before anything, just the emulator will come directly. TheGrid SP 1.3 already integrated in this very close to publication.

I take this opportunity to announce that I (BlackDeath) I have work in progress with the PS3SX to which I have updated a lot since the source of Anonymous when they publish in 2011 correcting bugs and improving new rulante Dynarec that rula of the wafer in MA if time I may get better as well as N64 just want to tell all the devs to do what we like and you have an invitation to this development platform that is the 3.56MA.

As you know in PS3SX Rulan shaders and other filters and for the moment we touch the full speed and use the PE OPS (Software) if you want the plugin to get much better hardware quality HD mode at 360 would be great to have the help of other developers who want to help me with this to port it to PS3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RvS0QlLDnw

NEWS SOURCE: http://www.demonhades.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=6495&f=297

Our thanks to 'Kaos2K' for this news story!

msanchez
04-24-2012, 08:29 PM
I heard you can't go back to OFW, or CFW after installing this though, so beware.