PDA

View Full Version : Photos of the iPhone 5's home button appeared

garyopa
04-26-2012, 11:25 AM
The part is on sale as replacement

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKLS0000007340/icon_xl.jpg

Alleged photos of the new home button of the next iPhone have been spotted.

More news about the next iPhone. This time, TVCMall lists (with photos) the Home button of the iPhone 5 as spare parts for sale. The main difference between these and the actual button is the rounded square bezel that surrounds the circular button.

According to Redmondpie:

Following a report earlier this month claiming that production has already began on the next-generation iPhone, a new rumor suggests that it will be receiving a slightly redesigned Home button. If you were anticipating a redesigned oval-shaped capacitive touch Home button, then prepare to be disappointed (again, bearing in mind just how often this rumor has been regurgitated time and time again). The new rumored home button seems to have little aesthetic difference from the existing home button on the 4S.

However, there is bizarrely a rounded square that surrounds the entire button which is still circular like a border. It is unclear what difference this will make to the user. Again, the actual button is still circular, it just appears to have this unusual rounded border.

We are not so sure about this being real.

NEWS SOURCE #1: http://www.tvc-mall.com/product/Ipod_Iphone_Parts_Accessories/Wholesale_iPhone_5_Replacement_Parts/
NEWS SOURCE #2: http://www.redmondpie.com/alleged-photos-of-next-generation-iphone-home-button-surfaces/

Our thanks to 'Kaos2K' for this news update!

Retroboy
04-26-2012, 11:50 AM
wow who cares, having only one button for everything is sh1t, lets rely on a app to close your programs, apple really need to add a few touch sensitive buttons, the ammount of iphones ive had sent to my shop with worn a worn out button is beyond the joke.

Battlefield
04-26-2012, 11:52 AM
wow who cares, having only one button for everything is sh1t, lets rely on a app to close your programs, apple really need to add a few touch sensitive buttons, the ammount of iphones ive had sent to my shop with worn a worn out button is beyond the joke.

This is like the biggest news of the decade. ;) Oh.. btw.. This new button really must be very innovative since its news? LOL

The funny thing, is that this is actually one of the best Apple news ever for Apple Sheeps.

garyopa
04-26-2012, 11:53 AM

Yep, it is silly, My own iphone4 pile of ****, home button broke long time ago, i have to hammer it like crazy to get HOME

And my friends iphone4 is doing the same time, and my other friend's has started doing the samething, not to mention my sim slot is blow on my.

The $50 Java Run Chinese Clones are better built except for the lower amount of pixels in the camera!