crazyshiza
04-01-2005, 12:18 AM
This release just has the following bug fixes:

-Fixed bug that prevented all items in a directory from being accessible
-Prevented long item names from going into the next line by shortening it

Xboxmodder999
04-01-2005, 12:46 AM
I sure wish this would work on the Viper:(

Developers of GCOS, have you guys figured out why you cannot stream dols and ISO's when GCOS is flashed to the Viper? Also is this fixed in GCOS 1.5?

Krille
04-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Yeah I'd _love_ to have this on the Viper too.

Nice work tho :)

NeoNight
04-08-2005, 03:18 PM
damnit I don't know what the hell is going on with xp or something I keep getting run time errors when i try to stream with this or try to stream a game with phoenix 2.5 (though for some reason I can send dols :rolleyes: ). I have VB 6 service pack 5 installed. Does that have anything to do with it? :confused: :confused: :confused:

it says
runtime error 5
invalid procedure call or argument

Xboxmodder999
04-08-2005, 04:04 PM
I decided what the heck and burned this to a mini dvd-r to load from Cobra 1.0. It loads off the mini dvd-r fine, and I can browse my files on the computer. when I select an iso to load, it says dol excepted, then something about an .elf file missing, then starcube loads and I select a BBA speed(what should I set that to anyways?) and then it says "initilization error" :(

Does anyone know why it says that?

NeoNight
04-08-2005, 04:34 PM
um the bba speed you can set it to 100mbits full duplex if your nic card supports it. (and you have the NIC card set to auto-sense or 100mbit full duplex) The intalization error your probably getting from GCSIMrepack because of your NIC card. I suggest you set the loader program to GCsim (since repack has some trouble with certain NIC cards, and GCsim is more stable)

Xboxmodder999
04-09-2005, 04:11 PM
I have tried 3 different NICS on 2 different computers, and I still get the same error :(

crazyshiza
04-09-2005, 05:46 PM
If you're using a router, that could also be the problem.

There is a suggested NIC in the GCSIM Repack NFO, you might want to try that one.

Also, with GCSIM preview and Repack you can select the speed, try itat 10mbit half duplex or something. To choose it in GCSIM repack i think you press Z

$4NNi
04-29-2005, 12:38 PM
where can i download this?

Xboxmodder999
04-29-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by $4NNi
where can i download this?

It used to be here, but when they moved for .com to .net, it seems that somne of the attachments didn't move with them.

I have attached it below for you.

vovo1234
11-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Maybe im wrong posting there but anyway.

Ive try hard this so looking good stuff,
first time i opened the exe he told me about some mssocks.ocx that i googled and found around the net and putted on same folder(running xp uptodate).

im running pal cube+vipergc+cobra1.2+bba+switchs+netgearfa311 and successfully loaded the dol of the various version of the rls apps (1.0-1.1-1.2) running tests both with and without the dos windows option checked.

by those way:
- using the bios/plugin system given in the mod-that-cube-faq "Cobra v1.2 BIOS w/GCOS Ripper Plugin", and selecting Remote ... browsing the folders...ok, selecting iso...ok, loading dol...ok,streamer network initialization...ok.
- same plugin but sending him a dol trought netcat of linux image, in witch i do kexec (boot) for the various rls dol (1.0-1.1-1.2), then in gcos menu same as before...ok,streamer network initialization...ok.

then after, if in repack choose either A or B method, if in preview choose network speed, then motor spin up and please wait.....

so the problem is that on the pc nothing is coming up, the dos windows with the gc-sim.exe running dont show up, with different version tests i can have the choose file selection windows of repack popup, or one another if i left a command prompt open i see my iso name with some #!% piped on the prompt, but in all version i cant make it work so the streamers realy load.... at this point if i do manualy open the corect exe and choose an iso all stream good, im pretty sure it has something to do with visual basic who cant open the streamers exes but im maybe wrong....

If anyone has an idea why or how, it would be realy cool.

crazymao
05-01-2008, 11:44 AM
im realy sorry for this but i need to post my school homework here again im realy sorry

crazymao
06-04-2008, 03:48 PM
again sorry

gerbilboy
06-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Yo read this! Or else:rolleyes: it tells you all about the Gaycube, i mean gamecube